Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))  (Read 8930 times)

kuruptDPG

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2009, 10:48:56 AM »
my goodness me, this is incredible. the traklisting is sick if you look at guest appearances, producers. unbelievable. it just makes you think you wish you had a tracklisting like that now a days

F-cisco

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #76 on: September 05, 2009, 10:51:44 AM »
So does anybody have any clue on how much material that DJ Quik has done for Death Row that remains unreleased? We all know he was close with the label during those years. Would love to hear a few unreleased productions by him.

CaughtUp probably knows.

OG Snoopaveli

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #77 on: September 05, 2009, 11:40:11 AM »
That tracklisting looks just crazy  :o so glad they finally opened the Vault

8)

Young Old Head

« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2009, 12:06:58 PM »
when i take a look at the marketing sheet tracklisting i'm not so hyped about it anymore *lol*

Cash Money Blood Gang

StevenQBosell

« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2009, 12:14:24 PM »
^^^^^

Don't think that's accurate anymore

blkb

• 'G'
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2009, 12:22:21 PM »
The Next Episode? I wonder if that will ever drop.

Blasphemy

« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2009, 12:35:58 PM »

That's a very hard situation. They say Dre is preventing it cause of his vocals. But remember the track WAS suppose to be released, but never got released cause they couldn't clear a sample intime. Fuck, 1 of the best west coast gems lost cause some prick couldn't clear a fuckin sample. So this leaves the tracks legal status ambiguous. Obviously it was done under Death Row's contract and was suppose to be apart of Doggy Style, but because it never got released its unclear if Dres lawsuit can legally prevent it.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2009, 12:44:42 PM »

i think it will be on "Doggystyle Re-Lit"

Al Bundy

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2009, 12:48:33 PM »
i think that Hoes track is the same track on Smokefest with Uncle Luke

Okka

« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2009, 12:50:09 PM »

I don't think we will ever see the song in CDQ, since WideAwake can't release songs that have Dr. Dre's vocals.

Al Bundy

« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2009, 12:53:14 PM »

I don't think we will ever see the song in CDQ, since WideAwake can't release songs that have Dr. Dre's vocals.

They should "accidentally" leak it  :P

Okka

« Reply #86 on: September 05, 2009, 01:09:55 PM »

They should "accidentally" leak it  :P

Yeah, they really should. If they ain't never gonna release it on anythin', then why just keep it in the vaults.

mak2006

• 'G'
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #87 on: September 05, 2009, 01:31:26 PM »
this shit gonna go hard! im picking up the best buy joint for sure!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #88 on: September 05, 2009, 01:58:55 PM »
  Has that actually been confirmed or is it just a bunch of people assuming it based on one thing or another? The original Death Row was never allowed (or at least never did) release any unreleased Dr. Dre material at all. There was supposedly going to be a track produced by him on Dogg Pound's 2002 but the promoted "Just Doggin" single was actually a remix by Big Hutch. One would think if the agreement was strictly on tracks that featured his vocals, Death Row would have been emptying that vault for years with Dre-produced songs. Nobody knows quite what the deal is yet. One would thing if Dre is a perfectionist and is trying to keep his old shit locked up because he's not comfortable with it, he would be more concerned with his work as a producer than just as a rapper. His value is as as a producer.

Klue

« Reply #89 on: September 05, 2009, 02:48:00 PM »
he could at least make an exception for this track  ::)