Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))  (Read 8940 times)

MY FIRST LOVE WAS HIP HOP

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »
NUNE and the j katz also used the beat..

Jimmy H.

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2009, 03:18:55 PM »
I don't think that beat was used. And if i'm right those Nate Dogg lyrics in "O.G." was in "Nobody Does It Better" before "Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back" was released. Snoop Dogg's verse is old too, it's from "Dogg Pound 4 Life" and i think both of them had already left Death Row Records when the album came out. Maybe Daz Dillinger just wanted to have them on the album and recycled both of their old lyrics?
I don't think that's the case. It's definitely not the same recording for either. The lyrics are the same but the flow/delivery is different.

Chad

« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2009, 07:47:14 PM »
Like I said, I have Lara Lavi interview that's in-depth about the mixing of the projects, the possibility of other unreleased material like Lady of Rage, 2Pac (of course), RBX, Crooked I, actual info on the status of Dr. Dre's material, the Daz/Neu-Ro situation....if it's an interview you want to read, holla at Rud to get the page uploaded so I can drop it...
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

acgrundy

« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2009, 08:36:53 PM »
that tracklist looks very dope!  Finally Doggystyle in CDQ!  I love that song.  Definitely buying this.  WA doing a good job so far.

acgrundy

« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2009, 08:44:27 PM »
I bet this album is better than any rap album to have dropped since 2000

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2009, 09:27:01 PM »
 I'll definately get a copy.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »
Like I said, I have Lara Lavi interview that's in-depth about the mixing of the projects, the possibility of other unreleased material like Lady of Rage, 2Pac (of course), RBX, Crooked I, actual info on the status of Dr. Dre's material, the Daz/Neu-Ro situation....if it's an interview you want to read, holla at Rud to get the page uploaded so I can drop it...

Keen as to read that info!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2009, 10:14:12 PM »
Of course, we all want to read it. How do we make that happen?

Mygla

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #113 on: September 07, 2009, 06:52:36 AM »
O.G (Og version) :
It's maybe this track!!

Damn that beat is tight... is that some released shit? I saw on the comments on that youtube page someone claimed Pac rapped to that instrumental, is that true?

Yeah its a pac beat he used it for breathin or confessions whatever it was really called

NUNE and the j katz also used the beat..

no you numskulls.... 2pac didn't use that beat, neither did NUNE. They used beats that sampled the same song (and if youd don't know what song that was, I'm not talking to you anymore ;) ) as the beat Nate Dogg rode on.

There's no doubt in my mind that the verse Nate spat on Nobody Does It Better, OG and that youtube video, at one point, was intended for his Death Row debute.

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #114 on: September 07, 2009, 03:31:41 PM »
WOW amazing tracklist. doggystyle cdq!!!!!!!!!!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #115 on: September 07, 2009, 03:33:25 PM »

wtf upload it homie, cheers

snoop

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #116 on: September 07, 2009, 03:52:44 PM »
Def going to buy this. Can't wait to hear those Dre produced tracks. Hopefully a few of the others are produced by Daz?

Maybe they would consider releasing Next Episode without Dre's verse? It would be better than nothing.

westside159

« Reply #117 on: September 07, 2009, 10:13:02 PM »
looks good , the Original Snoop music ...

notrax

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #118 on: September 08, 2009, 04:05:13 AM »

wtf upload it homie, cheers

Yeah, man, I'm waitin for it too. Upload it as fast as possible Chad.

Peace

Okka

« Reply #119 on: September 08, 2009, 04:10:00 AM »

I wanna read that shit, i hope you can drop it.