Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))  (Read 8944 times)

Chad

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #120 on: September 08, 2009, 05:08:59 AM »
It's up...check the front page!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

notrax

• Lil Geezy
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #121 on: September 08, 2009, 05:20:59 AM »
It's up...check the front page!

Good job man, thanks

JohnnyL

« Reply #122 on: September 08, 2009, 06:07:06 AM »
WOW amazing tracklist. doggystyle cdq!!!!!!!!!!

I know. I can't wait.  I'm sure a lot of the other tracks on there will be tight too, but it's really worth it just for that track.  I've been waiting for years to hear that one in cdq.

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #123 on: September 08, 2009, 09:38:40 AM »
Def going to buy this. Can't wait to hear those Dre produced tracks. Hopefully a few of the others are produced by Daz?

Maybe they would consider releasing Next Episode without Dre's verse? It would be better than nothing.

that crossed my mind but i don't think it would work since snoop and dre trade verses. it wouldn't sound like any normal song. i'd welcome a hq instrumental even.

quiksta80

• 'G'
« Reply #124 on: September 08, 2009, 11:25:43 AM »
I don't mean to be negative but I hope this album outsells his last garbage ego trippin just to show him the type of music the fans really appreciate.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #125 on: September 08, 2009, 01:50:36 PM »
will snoop be promoting this album? if not he should do

snoop

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #126 on: September 08, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »
Def going to buy this. Can't wait to hear those Dre produced tracks. Hopefully a few of the others are produced by Daz?

Maybe they would consider releasing Next Episode without Dre's verse? It would be better than nothing.

that crossed my mind but i don't think it would work since snoop and dre trade verses. it wouldn't sound like any normal song. i'd welcome a hq instrumental even.

You are right, I forgot they traded verses. Maybe they could get Kurupt to do Dre's part? Ha

Jimmy H.

« Reply #127 on: September 08, 2009, 11:29:55 PM »
I don't think it works that way. I'm pretty sure the artist gets credit for the song, even if you take his vocals off.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: September 08, 2009, 11:48:22 PM »
daz & bigg A said that wideawake is only pressing up 35K copies of the "snoop doggy dogg - the lost sessions" album

RugeSeven

• Lil Geezy
  • Ain't Nuthin' Goin' On But Fu_kin'
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2009, 06:25:13 AM »

It would've been sick if they could connect and get a video poppin and really push that record, but I doubt that's gonna happen....

But with Suge no longer in charge, and Snoop on Priority (going back to the real street shit?) .... never say never.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2009, 07:00:17 AM »

It would've been sick if they could connect and get a video poppin and really push that record, but I doubt that's gonna happen....

But with Suge no longer in charge, and Snoop on Priority (going back to the real street shit?) .... never say never.

nima do you know if snoop will be promoting this project?

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2009, 12:06:22 AM »
i dont think snoop has anything to do with this project, according to daz and bigg A

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2009, 01:28:22 AM »
Ain't it pretty stupid that dogg pound don't wanna promote wideawakes stuff...they would be getting a lil more money anyways and they could do these royalty contracts earlier so there is even no chance of getting fucked over, right? :laugh:
I guess they are just too much emotionally connected to think like businessmen...and don't say that "they propably make 500k a year, they don't need small money" like you wouldn't want to get basically "free" flatscreen tv's and shit.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 01:31:41 AM by Booz »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2009, 02:39:48 AM »
Ain't it pretty stupid that dogg pound don't wanna promote wideawakes stuff...they would be getting a lil more money anyways and they could do these royalty contracts earlier so there is even no chance of getting fucked over, right? :laugh:
I guess they are just too much emotionally connected to think like businessmen...and don't say that "they propably make 500k a year, they don't need small money" like you wouldn't want to get basically "free" flatscreen tv's and shit.
well, you know how it goes with Daz

JohnnyL

« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2009, 05:43:26 AM »

Good post.  This is what I've been saying too.  This is money they wouldn't otherwise be getting.  You wouldn't think they'd want to do anything to undermine that.