Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))  (Read 8931 times)

sweetdudejim

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #135 on: September 10, 2009, 06:40:27 AM »
Well lets be totally honest, Daz doesn't exactly seem like the smartest guy around. It's no coincidence that Dre, Snoop, Nate Dogg, and Kurupt have each had some level of success since leaving Death Row (in some cases large amounts of success with Dre and Snoop), while Daz has consistently put out piss poor 'independent' product. And I have nothing against DIY, in fact I totally support it, but the man puts out half ass product.

cheesefry

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #136 on: September 10, 2009, 08:10:19 AM »
Ain't it pretty stupid that dogg pound don't wanna promote wideawakes stuff...they would be getting a lil more money anyways and they could do these royalty contracts earlier so there is even no chance of getting fucked over, right? :laugh:
I guess they are just too much emotionally connected to think like businessmen...and don't say that "they propably make 500k a year, they don't need small money" like you wouldn't want to get basically "free" flatscreen tv's and shit.
"free flatscreen tv's and shit" lol.  what are you 10?  snoop doesn't need money and he certainly does not need a few grand here and there.  he makes that much alone from doing a radio drop in some markets.

i want to hear the music as much as the next guy but if the albums have no flow and sound like another oneoone release i'll pass.

Zeus

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2009, 08:18:04 AM »
Snoop hasnt dropped a good album in years, Death Row scraps are better than anything he is capable of nowadays.
Best west coast board on the net, sign up

http://WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM/

Paul

« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2009, 09:13:21 AM »
Ain't it pretty stupid that dogg pound don't wanna promote wideawakes stuff...they would be getting a lil more money anyways and they could do these royalty contracts earlier so there is even no chance of getting fucked over, right? :laugh:
I guess they are just too much emotionally connected to think like businessmen...and don't say that "they propably make 500k a year, they don't need small money" like you wouldn't want to get basically "free" flatscreen tv's and shit.

Daz already said on the youtube video with Bigg A that they are only giving him 15000 to pretty much have creative control over it, when he gets 50000 just to do a beat for some1. basiccly they need to set there sights a bit higher if they want any involvment from the artists

I think any way lol  ;D
funkyfreshintheflesh

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2009, 10:46:26 AM »
Snoop hasnt dropped a good album in years, Death Row scraps are better than anything he is capable of nowadays.

Ego Trippin was good and BCT was very good
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #140 on: September 10, 2009, 11:16:45 AM »

Daz already said on the youtube video with Bigg A that they are only giving him 15000 to pretty much have creative control over it, when he gets 50000 just to do a beat for some1. basiccly they need to set there sights a bit higher if they want any involvment from the artists

I think any way lol  ;D

The 15,000 dollar number is just a misunderstanding between the lawyers.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #141 on: September 10, 2009, 11:26:01 AM »

I think any way lol  ;D

The 15,000 dollar number is just a misunderstanding between the lawyers.

I really doubt anyone paying Daz 50g a beat
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

StevenQBosell

« Reply #142 on: September 10, 2009, 11:43:26 AM »
I really doubt anyone paying Daz 50g a beat

Maybe in his deathrow days... and no I hate, I dig Daz, but who would pay 50g's for his production 2002 - current?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #143 on: September 10, 2009, 11:47:20 AM »

I think any way lol  ;D
lol, no way he's getting 50000, haha!

MarshColin

« Reply #144 on: September 10, 2009, 11:51:30 AM »
In this day and age, I honestly doubt Daz makes more than 10 g'z for a beat. You'd be surprised what these artists charge for verses and shit. It's not as much as you would think, especially these days. And that's not a knock to Daz but I don't see it happening like that because it's not like there's a demand for his work. What's the last production that Daz did that was out of his regular camp?

Okka

« Reply #145 on: September 10, 2009, 11:54:48 AM »
In this day and age, I honestly doubt Daz makes more than 10 g'z for a beat. You'd be surprised what these artists charge for verses and shit. It's not as much as you would think, especially these days. And that's not a knock to Daz but I don't see it happening like that because it's not like there's a demand for his work. What's the last production that Daz did that was out of his regular camp?

I think he made some beats for some dudes from Atlanta and didn't he have song with T.I. that he produced?

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #146 on: September 10, 2009, 12:06:15 PM »
i think daz would have to pay to get his beats on an album in the year 2009

MarshColin

« Reply #147 on: September 10, 2009, 04:41:10 PM »

I think he made some beats for some dudes from Atlanta and didn't he have song with T.I. that he produced?

I'm sure you are correct, but the way you answered proves my point. The fact that you couldn't think of song titles or anything shows that they were forgettable tracks.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #148 on: September 10, 2009, 09:34:37 PM »
I bet this album is better than any rap album to have dropped since 2000

except for Non Phixion "The Green CD" yes
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Okka

« Reply #149 on: September 13, 2009, 05:16:47 AM »
They should have included "It's On" (feat. The Lady Of Rage) on this album.