Author Topic: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))  (Read 8937 times)

Okka

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #165 on: September 16, 2009, 04:23:56 AM »
"Fallin' Asleep On Death Row" is dope. I heard somethin' about this project bein' only released in America though, what's up with that?

kuruptDPG

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG))
« Reply #166 on: September 16, 2009, 05:36:35 AM »
no offence but im grateful that ive heard this trak but you want to hear it when you get the album,kinda ruins the buzz,you get the album and say oh i already heard this trak.

JohnnyL

« Reply #167 on: September 16, 2009, 05:55:24 AM »
Damn, this track is ill.  This and the recent leak of the near cdq "Doggystyle" has me really excited for this album.

cheesefry

« Reply #168 on: September 16, 2009, 06:19:44 AM »
DAMN! This is some 90' shit 8)! Where does it came from?
lol do you have to even ask?

look who lara employs and their track record.  it's obvious where chronic leaked too.  why would the bonuses leak first?  hmmmm...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #169 on: September 16, 2009, 10:56:54 AM »
"Fallin' Asleep On Death Row" is dope. I heard somethin' about this project bein' only released in America though, what's up with that?
no worldwide distribution so far

StevenQBosell

« Reply #170 on: September 16, 2009, 01:08:03 PM »
I wonder if any instrumental alnums are in the works, i.e., Chronic 92, Doggystyle, Dogg Food, MWTC SNDtrk, etc...

Hmmm, they can't release Dre vocals... But I would mind to hear some old Dre beats, with his vocals wiped.... better than nothing

Paul

« Reply #171 on: September 16, 2009, 01:22:41 PM »
Fallin asleep on deatrh row sounds really good. snoop was the man back then

funkyfreshintheflesh

DTG Entertainment

m.d

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #173 on: September 16, 2009, 01:32:26 PM »
OG is a Monster best Track i heard in the last Years    Death Row is Back       

kuruptlon

Re: Snoop Doggy Dogg - The Lost Sessions Vol. I Official Tracklist (Dr. Dre/DPG)
« Reply #174 on: September 16, 2009, 01:32:44 PM »
Damn Fallin Asleep at the Row is sick

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #175 on: September 16, 2009, 01:34:26 PM »
OG is a Monster best Track i heard in the last Years    Death Row is Back       

Not if JP continues mixing! LOL.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano

Mr.(Ko)Kane

« Reply #177 on: September 16, 2009, 02:24:38 PM »
Jsut found this video of Snoop dancing to "Dogg Collar" (after the short interview):

Seems like he is as excited as we are to hear all that unreleased stuff to come on Lost Sessions.  ;D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 02:26:58 PM by Mr.(Ko)Kane »

hobomotel

« Reply #178 on: September 16, 2009, 02:45:49 PM »
Jsut found this video of Snoop dancing to "Dogg Collar" (after the short interview):

Seems like he is as excited as we are to hear all that unreleased stuff to come on Lost Sessions.  ;D

funny stuff!

kuruptDPG

« Reply #179 on: September 16, 2009, 03:09:20 PM »
good find,hopfully that will make snoop help with this project,he always does seem like a helpful guy eg when against tha grain ep leaked and kurupt wantd to sue ftp,snoop was the 1 who told him not to so ftp can make money from it