Author Topic: NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell opens up on aliens and UFOs  (Read 453 times)

The Overfiend

NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell opens up on aliens and UFOs
« on: September 05, 2009, 03:36:18 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RhNdxdveK7c&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RhNdxdveK7c&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

The Overfiend

Re: NASA astronaut Edgar Mitchell opens up on aliens and UFOs
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 03:42:36 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CwE0vDuTm48&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CwE0vDuTm48&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 09:38:43 AM »
Word up.  Check out some shit on Richard C. Hoagland, he's ex-NASA.  Other cats like Steven Greer, Clifford Stone, etc.  Uh Buzz Aldrin also said that ET's were legit on national tv.  Ronald Reagan discussed them in a speech while he was prez...fuck i could keep goin.

I truly believe disclosure is coming soon.  A year or 2 ago you had the Vatican make an official statement that if ET's are real, that they are Gods children as well and it shouldn't effect their religious beliefs, or something to that effect.  No way they would make a staetment like that for no reason.  Then, like you posted, Fox of all networks has done a couple things recently showing UFO's., CNN has too.  It's like they're slowly priming their audience for an announcement.

Personally I think it'll be one of the greatest things to happen to Earth is for people to realize we're not alone in the universe.  Lots of suppressed reverse engineered ET tech will finally be released, free energy, end wars, be able to travel anywhere in the universe, etc. 

There's so much info out there on the net that ET's are real and its pretty much common knowledge nowadays.  Media and governments can't hide the truth much longer. 

Peace

Matty

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2009, 04:33:12 PM »
things are coming to a head i think we will have some clear answers on these things soon. one way or another!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 04:46:00 PM »
Word up.  Check out some shit on Richard C. Hoagland, he's ex-NASA.  Other cats like Steven Greer, Clifford Stone, etc.  Uh Buzz Aldrin also said that ET's were legit on national tv.  Ronald Reagan discussed them in a speech while he was prez...fuck i could keep goin.

I truly believe disclosure is coming soon.  A year or 2 ago you had the Vatican make an official statement that if ET's are real, that they are Gods children as well and it shouldn't effect their religious beliefs, or something to that effect.  No way they would make a staetment like that for no reason.  Then, like you posted, Fox of all networks has done a couple things recently showing UFO's., CNN has too.  It's like they're slowly priming their audience for an announcement.

Personally I think it'll be one of the greatest things to happen to Earth is for people to realize we're not alone in the universe.  Lots of suppressed reverse engineered ET tech will finally be released, free energy, end wars, be able to travel anywhere in the universe, etc. 

There's so much info out there on the net that ET's are real and its pretty much common knowledge nowadays.  Media and governments can't hide the truth much longer. 

Peace

i aint buyin this fuccin shit...they been claimin UFOs since roswell and theres NO evidence...NOTHING. All I see is some retards on tv think they saw some shit,...but truly what THE FUCC did they see???. Buzz Aldrin look like 95 years old...old people see mermaids and shit. Show me a star trek type space ship that can streak out and I will change my mind. Until then...get the fucc outta here.

Roccy

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 04:51:17 PM »
so many cases such as these, so many eye witnesses.

its only a matter of time.
how it really goes down..

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 04:52:51 PM »

Never under estimate the technology being employed by the shadow government i.e. Northcom etc. The reality is the technology is light years ahead (figuratively speaking) this all feels like it is coming to a head and you have to wonder whether they are setting the foundations for a huge ass terriorist attack. The reason for that is although it sounds far fetched, the special effects which could potentially be employed would hoodwink a lot of people into believing that such an "alien" attack had taken place.

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 04:59:29 PM »

Peace

i aint buyin this fuccin shit...they been claimin UFOs since roswell and theres NO evidence...NOTHING. All I see is some retards on tv think they saw some shit,...but truly what THE FUCC did they see???. Buzz Aldrin look like 95 years old...old people see mermaids and shit. Show me a star trek type space ship that can streak out and I will change my mind. Until then...get the fucc outta here.

Really? Actually this is really a legitimate area. Chances of contact is debatable, but remember Earth wasn't the first planet to spring life, and our Planet isn't unique. Mars was basically going to be our twin until its atmosphere was destroyed via a huge comet. Remember the universe is huge, Alien Life shouldn't be a debate. Now only thing I believe is a debate is actual contact or not. The Rosewell incident is said to be the best bet. Given the governments huge fuck up trip on how to contain it.

But yeah, Alien life shouldn't be a debate, only thing is debatable is if we ever got Contact. Given The vast amount the universe has to offer, Life probably exist, even if its in hits smallest form. I doubt though, well ever see anything until our Tech progresses enough to were we can establish longer trips. If we can land on mars it would be a step in the other direction.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 05:19:08 PM »

Peace

Really? Actually this is really a legitimate area. Chances of contact is debatable, but remember Earth wasn't the first planet to spring life, and our Planet isn't unique. Mars was basically going to be our twin until its atmosphere was destroyed via a huge comet. Remember the universe is huge, Alien Life shouldn't be a debate. Now only thing I believe is a debate is actual contact or not. The Rosewell incident is said to be the best bet. Given the governments huge fuck up trip on how to contain it.

But yeah, Alien life shouldn't be a debate, only thing is debatable is if we ever got Contact. Given The vast amount the universe has to offer, Life probably exist, even if its in hits smallest form. I doubt though, well ever see anything until our Tech progresses enough to were we can establish longer trips. If we can land on mars it would be a step in the other direction.

So has there ever been a real actual contact???. I seen the Roswell shit on TV and a lot of fools seem to believe something went down. You hear the stories and you see the witnesses but you don't see the actual evidence you know what I mean. The government aint never said shit about it. A weather balloon I believe was the official explanation. I know this ol nigga who was in keccsburg PA and saw some shit come down. They all said it was ET but I don't know. This UFO shit really bothers the fucc out of me. I really gotta see it myself. But look...I believe the aliens is out there. I just have a hard time believing they've been here.

Matty

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 06:17:43 PM »
interesting and relevant programme on possible earlier alien contact:

http://www.zerosec.ws/ancient-aliens-2009-dvdrip-xvid-vomit/

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2009, 08:49:33 PM »

Peace

actually not many people publically claimed ufo's at roswell until the late 1970s
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Overfiend

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2009, 08:54:56 PM »
I really gotta see it myself. But look...I believe the aliens is out there. I just have a hard time believing they've been here.

I don't blame you. Of course you got to experience and decide for yourself.

I don't think any substantial official disclosure or official public recognition is coming. Governments have released previously confidential files on UFOs, but that dosn't change what they are: UFOs, Unidentified Flying Objects, so really they haven't disclosed anything. Not that it really matters, because first of all its about human-beings and conscious experience, not about government and official recognition by institutions and media.

The Overfiend

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2009, 09:27:52 PM »

Never under estimate the technology being employed by the shadow government i.e. Northcom etc. The reality is the technology is light years ahead (figuratively speaking) this all feels like it is coming to a head and you have to wonder whether they are setting the foundations for a huge ass terriorist attack. The reason for that is although it sounds far fetched, the special effects which could potentially be employed would hoodwink a lot of people into believing that such an "alien" attack had taken place.

What I find interesting about your view is that it denies the possibility of alien visitation past and present and discards any such notion as a conspiracy of the shadow government. Now I know, this isn't only your view, it is held by a number of individuals, that of the late William Cooper in his later years and the internet personality Alex Jones.

But what strikes me is that it is a view that has been disseminated publicly and has actually moved public opinion. Now think if you did want to stir public interest away from the alien and UFO phenomena, it can be achieved by harnessing general distrust of government and using that to turn public interest away from the alien phenomena by tying the two together: namely by dismissing such phenomena as a brainwashing tool of the shadow government itself.

Now of course, what they and you say is a possibility, there are hopes and fears and two sides to every card. But what such a view does is place a blanket explanation on something that is a very widely experienced phenomena and is as diverse as human experience itself. People are always looking for a grand unified explanation or an explain-all conspiracy theory to put it all down to the governing shadow elite, but what such views do is dismiss the human experience and attempt to explain it all away as just another devious tool of government and the shadow elite, when in fact it may be bigger than government, because the human experience is not confined to government or shadow elites. 

Blasphemy

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 02:25:25 AM »
The possibilities of them visiting us in the past or presence shouldn't be a stretch. Remember, for all we know there planet formed life faster, and they got a jump start on civilization and tech, so the possible isn't a stretch. If proof was finally revealed, this would shatter humanity.  Religion would be destroyed, cause Humans are no longer Gods main creation/care. Scientist would be able to venture into new realms if the Aliens landed and allowed us 2 examine their ship. Humanity might finally realize all the war, all the racism, EVERYTHING that is a VICE on us, isn't shit.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 09:51:22 AM »

The difference being that Bill Cooper was a someone, who wasn't some two bit conspiracy lunatic. The difference being that Bill Cooper was likely murdered. Also of course, I never suggested that alien's couldn't exist, the universe is a big place. At the same time, there is so much obvious conditioning of the public right now so many "disclosures" that there is at very least the very real danger that they are normalising the idea of aliens and should they wish to carry out a grand attack there is more chance that people will believe it. The fact is we stand on the brink of the biggest economic depression the world has ever seen, don't think for one moment, they won't try something huge to prevent their financial kingdom from toppling over.