Author Topic: Raekwon On Method Man-Ghostface Collab Album, "I Can Never Front On Them Dudes'  (Read 233 times)

Elano

After recent talks of Ghostface Killah, Method Man and Raekwon coming together like "Voltron" for a collaboration album, SOHH hit up the Chef to find out how how likely the project is.

The Wu-Tang Clan member discussed the importance of ownership of the collaboration project.

"That'd be beautiful," Raekwon reflected. "A Ghostface, Method Man and Raekwon album, that'd be exciting. That'd be something that, it'd be mean though. Like I said, I can never front on them dudes' swords, they ill with it. My thing is that when we do it, we gotta be in full-fledge ownership to that project because I feel like that's something people is really gonna go out and get and we have to recognize we're the new label, we're the new industry too. If it go down, I just wanna make sure all the 'I's' are dotted, 'T's' is crossed so we'll know at the end of the day we're making this money for our family. But it's all good, that'd be a mean album. Mef got his bounce, Ghost got his bounce, I got my bounce. Still would want to have the Clan on there, of course, but hey, if we gonna do it, let's do it. I just wanna do it right." (sohh)

Ghostface Killah recently confirmed reports of a possible Mef and Rae collaboration album coming together by the end of 2009.

"They been wanting to do that for a while, maybe like the past two years," Ghost revealed in an interview. "I was always with it. I think that right now, everybody is in that position to do it now. I think within the next two months, everybody will start collecting beats. Everybody goes in-- he's got four songs, I got four songs, [Meth] has four. Start coming around like that and seeing what we can do. Make a little phat tight one. I told Meth the other day, 'It's gotta be phat and tight. We don't need 16, 19 joints on there. Nah, nah, nah -- 12 phat bullets. We do it like that, and that's it.' That's gonna happen soon. It will probably be out by the end of the year or January, and that's that." (MTV)

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Thats Gunna be DOPE!! 8) :o

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Bumps "Yolanda's House" 8)