Author Topic: WideAwake on Tha Next Episode  (Read 2110 times)

Young Dan Iza

WideAwake on Tha Next Episode
« on: September 07, 2009, 07:05:18 AM »
last night wideawake and myself had a conversation on twitter, heres what we talked about:

me: "everyone wants to know! when are we going to get tha next episode original version!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!"

wideawake: "As stated previously we CANNOT use unreleased Dr. Dre verses. That song was reviewed and contains Dre there for cant be used."

me: "damn! that sux! thanks for the confirmation though, but i thought u could use it bc its listed on doggystyle"

wideawake: "no, we wish we could because we know the fans want it BADLY."

well kind of bittersweet, it doesnt sound like we will get to hear it soon, but atleast we know that wideawake is listening to  us and they know what the fans want
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 07:10:15 AM by Young Dan Iza »

EnzoUK

Re: WideAwake on Tha Next Episode
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 07:11:14 AM »
o well...

propz on the info though.

whats wideawakes twitter btw? ill give them a follow.
Twitter: @EnzoUK

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 07:22:20 AM »
they, in theory, can put it up on their website as a free song right?  because they wouldn't be making any profit off of it...

fucking Dre, why won't he let them release it
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 07:26:25 AM »
o well...

propz on the info though.

whats wideawakes twitter btw? ill give them a follow.

deathrowmusic

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 07:28:14 AM »
this is devistating news right here

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Macdaddy_93

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 07:47:23 AM »
I left them a message asking if a "Doggystyle Re-lit" was in the pipeline. There response was "Its a possiblity, but were focusing on the lost files at the mo"
"Now i'm the mack daddy, had he, not known about the city where I'm from, dum diddy dum"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 08:01:23 AM »
I left them a message asking if a "Doggystyle Re-lit" was in the pipeline. There response was "Its a possiblity, but were focusing on the lost files at the mo"

ask them about "MAKAVELI - THE 7 DAY THEORY" for me

i dont use twitter

kuruptDPG

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 08:04:27 AM »
damn thats unfortunate, that means no chronic leftovers, no helter skelter, no chronic 2.

these are projects that could sell well

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 08:06:39 AM »
damn thats unfortunate, that means no chronic leftovers, no helter skelter, no chronic 2.

BLAME DR GAY

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 08:15:38 AM »

told you guys way back before wide awake even won the auction of the row that dre's stuff would never come out like this!

he stopped DR even selling chronic tracks seperately, theres no way he'll ever sign off stuff that wasnt release, in his mind.. whats out was meant to be, what aint, never will be unless it leaks via wideawake.. in which case, of course.. it'll be obvious where its come from!

dre was pretty much the only person who had his own publishing at death row, everything that was under suge's name is fair game for wideawaket to release, unless there are other issues like sample clearance etc

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 08:19:34 AM »
dre HAS To know that niggas be watnin the Next Episode to be released

why wont he just allow it

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 08:23:18 AM »
you think death row is a good or bad memory for him?  he could have bought death row easily, as could interscope.

or something he'd rather forget or doesnt care about?

btw i'd love for the LBC Crew project to come out... BUT,.. i think as it was done by Snoop and he hoped for a  release on Doggystyle/Death Row it might not be possible as wideawake may not actually own it, snoop might.. or c style might...

in some cases DR may only own what was handed in.. especially with Dr Dre

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 08:26:10 AM »
i think Death Row was a good memory for him because it made him the legend he is now

he coulda stayed under Eazy E's shadow and shitty contracts but why?

death row is what propelled him to superstardom

you'd think he could simply ok one measley song to be released

EnzoUK

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 08:31:36 AM »

this is horrible news....
Twitter: @EnzoUK

EFFeX

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 08:42:46 AM »
That update was like a shot gun blast to the chest.

How unfortunate...  :(