Author Topic: WideAwake on Tha Next Episode  (Read 2140 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: WideAwake on Tha Next Episode
« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2009, 09:49:20 PM »
no because it'll be too late my friend

we'll all be dead
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2009, 09:49:56 PM »
I say Boycott Detox and Dres crusty ass until the retard at least gives us the Next Episode..

Or maybe we can all find out where he lives and sit on his lawn crying like little kids syaing "GIMME NEXT EPISODE! I WANT IT!!!!"
;D props!
so much drama on dubcc over one song, damn :D

get the fuck outta here, that song would drive me to buy two copies of the CD its ut out on
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2009, 11:45:06 PM »
They should release it without Dre vocal and use it as a bonus on the next Snoop Dogg project... it's better than nothing.
Then maybe they could leak Dre's acapella.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2009, 11:59:55 PM »
They should release it without Dre vocal and use it as a bonus on the next Snoop Dogg project... it's better than nothing.
And maybe Reese's can start taking the peanut butter out of the Peanut Butter Cups and just sell it seperately. I like your idea though. They can call it "Next Episode: The King Solomon Edition".

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2009, 12:20:19 AM »
jimmy H

if i dont get a Cdq of Next episode in my lifetime i'll have to start a genocide!
That's an interesting plan but how does that work? Are you gonna start the genocide from your death bed or are you counting on some kind of reincarnation that will allow you to exact revenge in another life? I mean, what if you start the genocide and halfway through it, "Next Episode" comes out. Boy, will your face be red. 

And maybe Reese's can start taking the peanut butter out of the Peanut Butter Cups and just sell it seperately. I like your idea though. They can call it "Next Episode: The King Solomon Edition".
LOL, you're on fire lately, haha ;D

Jimmy H.

« Reply #65 on: September 09, 2009, 12:30:09 AM »
I'm just picturing all these people with a WideAwake CD that has "Next Episode" minus the Dre vocals on one track and then a Dre acapella on the other one. It's like taking apart a brand new biycle and giving every child in a family of 12 a different piece as a Christmas present.

Blasphemy

« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2009, 12:47:09 AM »
If they took Dres vocals, I wouldn't purchase that shit, Keep the shit whole and OG. I mean on the real that be some Amaru shit right there.

Macdaddy_93

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2009, 01:05:18 AM »
damn thats unfortunate, that means no chronic leftovers, no helter skelter, no chronic 2.

these are projects that could sell well

I asked deathrowmusic on twitter about helter skelter, they said it was started but never finished.
"Now i'm the mack daddy, had he, not known about the city where I'm from, dum diddy dum"

love33

« Reply #68 on: September 09, 2009, 01:05:29 AM »
What if they just took Dre's verse and replaced him with The Game??  Him and Snoop spit venom together like on "Watcha Drinkin On" that was pure fire.  They could have the lyrics be exactly the same except instead of the part "It's the mutha fuckin D-R-E" change it to "It's the muthafuckin G-A-M-E."  He could rap like he does his voice on "Lets Ride."  If we can't have the doctor, might as well have the Doctor's Advocate.

Macdaddy_93

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: September 09, 2009, 01:13:06 AM »
What if they just took Dre's verse and replaced him with The Game??  Him and Snoop spit venom together like on "Watcha Drinkin On" that was pure fire.  They could have the lyrics be exactly the same except instead of the part "It's the mutha fuckin D-R-E" change it to "It's the muthafuckin G-A-M-E."  He could rap like he does his voice on "Lets Ride."  If we can't have the doctor, might as well have the Doctor's Advocate.

No.
"Now i'm the mack daddy, had he, not known about the city where I'm from, dum diddy dum"

Okka

« Reply #70 on: September 09, 2009, 02:27:14 AM »

Hahahahah, i'm down with that.

EnzoUK

« Reply #71 on: September 09, 2009, 03:04:12 AM »

co sign
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #72 on: September 09, 2009, 06:58:01 AM »
LOL that would be corny man, no.

Blasphemy

« Reply #73 on: September 09, 2009, 07:04:34 AM »

lol also wouldn't it go against Death Row's policiy of keeping it OG? lol the game was still in fuckin school when that song was suppose to come out. :/ then again he name drops so much I wouldn't be surprised if he tried and place himself in history as having a track on Doggystyle...

Okka

« Reply #74 on: September 09, 2009, 07:04:46 AM »

I'm pretty sure he's just fuckin' around. If they can't release "The Next Episode" in it's original form then don't release it at all, just leak it :D