Author Topic: Xzibit signs with Aftermath  (Read 2476 times)

dameons

Xzibit signs with Aftermath
« on: September 07, 2009, 10:13:54 AM »
Looks like Mr. X to the Z, aka Xzibit, is on the way back to Hip-Hop. Well, it seems like The Hangover will be the seventh studio album by X. It will be his first release since the 2006 album Full Circle, but there is a different level to this rumor. I heard that in order to work with producer Dr. Dre, he signed a one album record deal with Aftermath Entertainment and Interscope Records. The concept for Xzibit's seventh studio album was born during a recording session meant for potential Detox material. Allhiphop

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: Xzibit signs with Aftermath
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 10:16:46 AM »
Looks like Mr. X to the Z, aka Xzibit, is on the way back to Hip-Hop. Well, it seems like The Hangover will be the seventh studio album by X. It will be his first release since the 2006 album Full Circle, but there is a different level to this rumor. I heard that in order to work with producer Dr. Dre, he signed a one album record deal with Aftermath Entertainment and Interscope Records. The concept for Xzibit's seventh studio album was born during a recording session meant for potential Detox material. Allhiphop
This rumor has been around for months and AHH.com is full of shit, wouldn't count on it.
Damn if this would be for real though...Slim Tha Mobsta, Xzibit -> say goodbye to Bishop if you haven't already...like Xzibit wouldn't get his album out before him also.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 10:17:01 AM »
Hmm, will see...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Okka

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 10:17:40 AM »
Let's hope this shit is true. Ain't nuthin' like some new Xzibit produced by Dr. Dre.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 10:18:22 AM »
wasnt this rumored years ago? not months lol
even the rumors of ice cube signin wit dre are still floatin..lol

This rumor has been around for months and AHH.com is full of shit, wouldn't count on it.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 10:26:00 AM »
if this is true then this is tight

X on Dre beats is always something to look forward too
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 11:15:05 AM »
This same rumor has been around for YEARS. I would like to know once and for all why the fuck Dre and X stopped working together in the first place.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Okka

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 11:30:44 AM »
1 reason might be cause "Man Vs. Machine" didn't sell that well, or maybe it was because Snoop Dogg and everybody started dissin' Xzibit at one point, well who knows. I know Xzibit been still workin' with Dr. Dre, on that Bishop Lamont project ("Hallelujah") but i don't understand why there's no new Xzibit songs produced by Dr. Dre.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 11:35:27 AM »
well xzibit went and did the mtv thing but real talk tho even or considerin man vs machine did do bad dre was dumb or xzibit was fot not tryna create a RESTLESS PART 2 considerin that album some consider classic and his best
IMO its both their faults aite x went the money route and where the money was but for x to say he repped his coast after that album hes wrong cuz
man vs machine
womd
full circle
and that mtv shit he was doin wasnt westcoast even tho he claims otherwise

bottomline DR. DRE & XZIBIT are two of the best for real and have made some of the dopest muzik, and jus like they got together for restless it should have happened again and not taken years for it to happen IF IT EVER HAPPENS AGAIN

1 reason might be cause "Man Vs. Machine" didn't sell that well, or maybe it was because Snoop Dogg and everybody started dissin' Xzibit at one point, well who knows. I know Xzibit been still workin' with Dr. Dre, on that Bishop Lamont project ("Hallelujah") but i don't understand why there's no new Xzibit songs produced by Dr. Dre.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Lunatic

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 11:37:48 AM »
how was man vs machine not west coast? dre, nate dogg, snoop dogg, knoc-turn'al ghost writing, ras kass, saafir, jelly roll, traci nelson, etc. - i think it was pretty west coast.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Paul

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2009, 11:38:26 AM »
Really cant see this happening, although a Dre influenced X album would be good
funkyfreshintheflesh

Paul

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2009, 11:39:13 AM »
how was man vs machine not west coast? dre, nate dogg, snoop dogg, knoc-turn'al ghost writing, ras kass, saafir, jelly roll, traci nelson, etc. - i think it was pretty west coast.

I really like Man vs Machine, 3rd best album imo
funkyfreshintheflesh

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2009, 11:39:22 AM »
well xzibit went and did the mtv thing but real talk tho even or considerin man vs machine did do bad dre was dumb or xzibit was fot not tryna create a RESTLESS PART 2 considerin that album some consider classic and his best
IMO its both their faults aite x went the money route and where the money was but for x to say he repped his coast after that album hes wrong cuz
man vs machine
womd
full circle

bottomline DR. DRE & XZIBIT are two of the best for real and have made some of the dopest muzik, and jus like they got together for restless it should have happened again and not taken years for it to happen IF IT EVER HAPPENS AGAIN

Dre went the money route too. He signed a white boy who sings songs about murdering his wife.

Snoop dissed Xzibit?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2009, 11:42:09 AM »
yeah but xzibit is more on the im from the westcoast type of duke where he says he stays loyal to his fanbase but his muzik shows otherwise but thats dre and dre is a coast 2 coast type duke where hes a producer that produces for everyone
snoop dissed xzibit...he slapped him or called him a bitch or somethin i cant remember

man vs machine
womd
full circle

Dre went the money route too. He signed a white boy who sings songs about murdering his wife.

Snoop dissed Xzibit?
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2009, 11:46:29 AM »
Hahahahahahahha...aight than..