Author Topic: wut kinda drugs have u done?  (Read 457 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wut kinda drugs have u done?
« on: November 03, 2002, 12:15:02 PM »
name all the drugs uv done and say if u liked it

iv only done weed and it was tite but im not tryin 2 get hooked

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:wut kinda drugs have u done?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2002, 12:54:01 PM »
smoked weed for the first time at 13.. smoked regualrly, around once/twice a months.. sometimes more sometimes less
neva smoked ciggz (well of course ive smoked a couple in my life but never got hooked or anything)
alcohol (you might laugh but its a drug just as much as ciggz and weed are...) I drink on parties.. yeah fo sho.. gin n juice ;D

I do weed ALOT less now tho. like only on special occasions.. and alc only at parties

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2002, 12:54:28 PM »
Weed--- got bored of it... will still have a bit if its being passed

Ketamine, speed - bahhh not worth it
LSD and Shrooms - gotta be in the mood for it... umm wouldnt do it anymore cant decide whether i wished i hadnt or not.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2002, 12:55:12 PM by Overseer »

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2002, 12:58:24 PM »
im not tryin to get too fucked up, i keep it simple, im not tryin to go hardcore

Weed
Alcohol

thats it....i fuck with those 2 occasionally

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2002, 01:21:11 PM »
I drank Friday and Saturday, Last Week I drank Thursday, Friday and Saturday, lol I drank then last week.. Seriously Im trying not to get hooked.. but I drank a lot this year... Ill try to drink once this week (Saturday) then chill it for the winter

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2002, 01:22:28 PM »
I drank Friday and Saturday, Last Week I drank Thursday, Friday and Saturday, lol I drank then last week.. Seriously Im trying not to get hooked.. but I drank a lot this year... Ill try to drink once this week (Saturday) then chill it for the winter

woops, i didnt drink last nite... I drank thursday and friday

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2002, 02:25:19 PM »
Shrooms - about 8 times when I was 18-19 yrs old, never got to me that much so I gave up

Hash - once, couldn't really tell the effect cause I was drunk and high

Pot - only when friends have it around, never buy it, not really into it, and only when I drink (that combo fucks me up)

Alcohol - get drunk 3 to 4 times a week

Never smoked.
Alcohol is my only thing I really like (makes a good time even better)  ;D

bez

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2002, 02:31:53 PM »
weed.  SHit sucked ass, not really into doing all this drug shit, never smoked a ciggy in me life.  And I dont drink that often, I just like being me most of the time, but I do drink and smoke weed every so often.

Murrow

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2002, 03:02:42 PM »
Weed - Mid Grades , Kine Bud & Crypt
Alchol  - Vodka - Beer, Wines and other hard liquore
I dip occasionally...throwing in a lip fucks you up

That is pretty much my limit.

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2002, 03:51:49 PM »
Yo ive smoked a decent amount of bud in my life. I drink alcohol too but not as much as I have done weed, Ive prolly been drunk like 3 times in my life...of course with college Im trying to limit smoking weed/and drinking is emphasized here of course

Ive once tried Morning Glory seeds, me and a homey ate up 3 of those bags and got fucked up..it was a nice experience except for before it kicked in(initially for an hour we felt kinda shitty in the stomach), the high is nice and ur vision is slightly hallucinogen, Id recomend yall to try it out if u want a legal and fun way to get high which aint dangerous either
Ive also done Vicodin a few times but it isnt anything special and pretty worthless in my view, something if ur a real druggie and bored, it'll be cool if u wanna get a tan, read a book or some typa shit like that
Once Ive taken like 8 motion sickness pills but that was not enuff, cuz i had read that if U took like 10-15 U get FUCKED Up, like u start tlaking to ppl that aint even there and shit lol, but I guess I took too little and that night I was feeling all wierd like and shit it wasnt really cool at all

^^Man in 12th grade i used to be a real druggie-wanna-be, now it ain't like that, and believe me sometimes I even get sick of getting high(which I have done 2 times here in the last month and a half of college)  , esp. cuz whenever i get REAL high nowadays I get paranoid and shit, lol peace.

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2002, 03:58:54 PM »
I dip occasionally...throwing in a lip fucks you up

It wears off if you do it too often tho.  I used to do it all the time, but I can't stand it now.  

I've smoked bud, and Drank.  That's it.  I got a lot of Druggie friends tho, I got pot dealing friends, Shroom, Coke, and E dealing friends.  I used to sell bud in high school from time to time to make extra money.  But i got out of that quikly.  

I drink quite a bit, but not to get drunk.  I just love to drink.  Hennessy is my fav.  Courvossier comes in at a close second.  I only get drunk at parties or clubs.  
« Last Edit: November 03, 2002, 07:37:12 PM by Suga Foot »

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2002, 04:24:29 PM »
weed and thatz all im ever doin i hate needles and why would i wanna put shit up my nose

Cry Me A River

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Like I Love You"
« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2002, 07:15:48 PM »
heroin

cocaine

i got holes in my arm bigger than britneys pussy
SAMPLE OF "GIVE IN TO ME" ORIGINAL. This shit is amazing:....
http://www.hiphop.imaginsinc.com/giveintome.wma

http://www.oneon1inc.com/ <<<<< <<<<<< <<<<<<

//:in-DIJI-nouz..

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2002, 07:31:14 PM »
ALCOHOL (thrown up to many times to still like it, i actually hate it now)
WEED (fav. drug of choice)
COCAINE (very overrated)
SHROOMS (the bombest, safest crazy drug in the world)
DXM (very underrated, you can find this shit in cough syrup)

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2002, 08:05:50 PM »
jus fuck wit weed,  dont even kno how many times i smoked