Author Topic: wut kinda drugs have u done?  (Read 456 times)

Pillow

Re:wut kinda drugs have u done?
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2002, 09:54:57 PM »
weed and shrooms. liked weed still smokin. never do shrooms again altho it was an experience. i was trippen out hardcore. many things happed while i was on it but the most trippest thing was i was on a sidewalk and had to get down on my belly because i thought i was a big ass mountin, i was scared out my mind lol

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2002, 12:12:52 AM »
word shrooms aint to be fucked wit... you gotta build that shit up. i was unconcious for about 5 mins first time i did em. we used to do crazy shit wit weed too.. hyperventilating then takin hits from buckets etc

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2002, 12:22:47 AM »
my screen name is ManOfBeer2k2...that should be a hint right there...ill drink any muthafucker under the table and thats real...u can bring Steel Reserve 211 and ill mash u...bring the 151 and its nothin....i smoke weed(lately alot cuz my homie loves smokin peeps out)....im interested in doin Shrooms...might fuck with them this comin new years...but nothin more than that

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2002, 02:47:10 AM »
I smoke bud on a daily. I drink sometimes but not really... and I get tipsy quick as hell when I drink.

I used to fuck with Crystal Meth back in tha dayz... that shit fucked me up tho'... Had me in tha hospital for like 6 dayz. So I aint fuckin with that nomore. I aint fuckin with no kinda chemical drug for that matter. I also busted Acid Tabs when I was in 9th Grade.. in class... that was some trippy shit. You just start bustin up for like an hour straight... but I  only used that once. Doing Acid was crazy cuz it's like you can feel it fuckin you up... like soem chemical just rottin away your brain.. I heard if you do that shit a couple times you aint considered to be all there in the head...

I wanna try shrooms. It's like tha only other natural drug out there next to weed. I know a bunch of white boys up in Big Bear who fuck with that.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2002, 06:52:02 AM »
i can honestly say i smoke bud everday and all day, i drink all weekend and about half the weekdays
Lsd- i have done about 10 times
Shroomz- monthly
Pain Killers- prescribtion, ( good when your drinkin)
Speed- Sucks dick

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2002, 07:37:23 AM »
weed and thatz all im ever doin i hate needles and why would i wanna put shit up my nose

yup same here.

heroin

cocaine

i got holes in my arm bigger than britneys pussy

bwwwwwwwwwahahahahahahaha lmfao
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2002, 11:19:23 AM »
alcohol
weed
hash
opium
shrooms
acid
extacy
cocaine
popped different kinds of pills

I ain't a druggie, I just experimented.  SGV as for the alcohol thing, its on.  If we ever meet up since we are both in Cali, we need to drink drink drink, till we pass out.

bez

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2002, 03:56:32 PM »
Some of ya'll are really fucked up.

Jome

« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2002, 04:06:20 PM »
Some of ya'll are really fucked up.

LoL yeah.
I stick to Alcohol..  ;D

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2002, 05:45:38 PM »
I used to smoke weed a lot. But now ive quit, i got bored with it. Ive tried pills and speed aswell, nothing special. I'm never gonna touch Trips, Herion or any of that shit. I might have a pill or speed again, its a good mix with alchohol.

I smoke ciggies and drink a shit load of alcohol tho.

bez

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2002, 08:20:27 AM »
dont get me wrong what ever please you in your own time is great but ppl who take drugs to me are the scum of the earth.  Not so much the ppl who smoke weed, ciggys, cigars and drink but the ppl who I see walking around the place that you can tell are smack heads.  I hate it cos I just think what a waist.  I would never try anything apart from weed. There no point.

415 Playa

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2002, 08:35:45 AM »
I've tried weed, but I just smoked about 5 times I think. I like alcohol quite much & I smoke cigaretts sometimes.

I'll never touch shit like cocaine, heroin or ectasy ! ya crazy the niggaz here who take it !

Koncept

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2002, 04:06:33 PM »
POT HEAD
mE And @ss@ssin smoke weed together on the bus to school
i somke weed every time i can
been smoking cigs on and off for a while
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 04:12:56 PM by Koncept »

FILA::AUS

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gold Coast, Australia
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2002, 04:28:20 PM »
I tried weed on a couple of occasion but i didnt like it at all, i would never do it again.

Alchocol is the other thing, but i hardly ever do anything like that. I'm sober 90% of the time. When im drunk i either act too violent or too mellow. When im sober im sharp as a knife and i can pick up girls much easier, my tongue works excellent. When im drunk  i just talk shit or i cant be bothered chasing females.

Plus being sober feels much better to me.

CITY I RIDE FOR...

Buhda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2002, 07:08:44 PM »
Ciggies
Weed
LSD
Speed
Ecstacy
Crystal Meth
Coke