Author Topic: wut kinda drugs have u done?  (Read 455 times)

Buhda

• Lil Geezy
Re:wut kinda drugs have u done?
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2002, 07:12:57 PM »
FAT indo smokin all day everyday. kief. hash
i used to take ecstasy quite frequently at school. i dont know why i did, looking back, i coulda easily got popped.
i got a hold of a bunch of acid couple summers ago. and i had a acid binge, one time me and my friend took it at the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk, and we had trip of a lifetime, goin on rollercoasters and shit while frying on acid.. walking on the sand and shit, acids my 2nd favorite , 2nd to bud.. but shits hard to come by now..
i took shrooms couple times, tripped the fuck outta me, its cool, but not as good as lsd.
i tried Ketamine couplet imes, tripped me out, smoked and snorted it, but i dont particularly like taking shit up the nose..
i tried coke but once again i dont like taking shit up the nose. like above, overrated..
Nutmeg.. if u consider that a "drug" but its definitely one way to get fucked up..
i dont drink liks though, i leave that to my friends..
by the way, any of u guys heard of Datura?? like supposed to be the most insane shit ever.. i was going to give it a shot, once i move out next year

DO NOT DO DATURA

That shit is fucked up, I have had freinds become insainly depressed after taking it, I even had one freind OD on that shit. It's fucked up cause you could eat a whole flower onetime and be finr and the next time you could OD and go blind of just one petal causer there is no consistancy in the potentness of the stuff, DO NOT DO DO IT, Adn yo right about the Acid it's fucking great.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2002, 07:13:42 PM by Buhda »

Pillow

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2002, 09:33:26 PM »

Nutmeg.. if u consider that a "drug" but its definitely one way to get fucked up..
what in the hell do u do with nut meg? sniff it or smoke it?

We Fly High

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2002, 11:49:17 PM »
take enough nutmeg, and you're completely out the next day. hahaha. give it a try. consume it thru a drink or something..  cos it tastes gross regular.