Author Topic: Luciferianism in the music industry.  (Read 1873 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Luciferianism in the music industry.
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2009, 07:42:49 AM »
you are an idiot. Go obsess over the newest shoes and the newest T-Mobile phones.

never have, never will. But I have more respect for those people than those who believe in stupid conspiracy theories.

you should quit watching tv

you should quit reading on the internet about conspiracy theories. Wikipedia's your bible huh?

Dismissing something because you don't want to understand or simply don't understand it, does not make it go away. You can't say something isn't true simply because it falls out of your paradigm of understanding. It can make you uncomfortable which in turn distances you from it but to say something isn't true because I don't believe it is just delusional.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2009, 07:46:17 AM by virtuoso »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2009, 12:16:48 PM »
you are an idiot. Go obsess over the newest shoes and the newest T-Mobile phones.

never have, never will. But I have more respect for those people than those who believe in stupid conspiracy theories.

you should quit watching tv

you should quit reading on the internet about conspiracy theories. Wikipedia's your bible huh?

Dismissing something because you don't want to understand or simply don't understand it, does not make it go away. You can't say something isn't true simply because it falls out of your paradigm of understanding. It can make you uncomfortable which in turn distances you from it but to say something isn't true because I don't believe it is just delusional.

I'm sure my realm of understanding far exceeds yours. Its always good to have a little bit of paranoia. But when you start pulling things out of nowhere, you make yourself out to be an idiot and people laugh at you.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2009, 12:44:26 PM »

Except it's not pulled out of nowhere, didn't I just reference the quotes for instance?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2009, 01:15:25 PM »
Its not pulled out of nowhere. All you have to do is look at Crowleys work and Albert Pikes work. The people who worship Lucifer aren't doing this out of hatred and being evil. They genuinely believe that they are doing the right thing. Lucifer in the bible was the light-bearer who was cast out of heaven for showing humanity truths. They simply believe he was misunderstood by God. And also Lucifer and Satan are two different entities all together.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2009, 01:45:41 PM »
Its not pulled out of nowhere. All you have to do is look at Crowleys work and Albert Pikes work. The people who worship Lucifer aren't doing this out of hatred and being evil. They genuinely believe that they are doing the right thing. Lucifer in the bible was the light-bearer who was cast out of heaven for showing humanity truths. They simply believe he was misunderstood by God. And also Lucifer and Satan are two different entities all together.

Well it goes beyond that, they see that as lucifer gave eve the fruit of knowledge and therefore without his interference humans would have lived in ignorance. Therefore to them, he is the rightful god. However if everything the masons have done is because they believe they are doing the right thing, then the right thing for who? clearly they are psychopaths, well not all, but those that push events.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2009, 12:27:34 AM »

Crowley wasn't even a mason. Albert Pike was a mason, as well as a Christian. He wrote a lot of things, which most people don't bother to read, at least not entirely. Only a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. All of this is moot because regardless of what Albert Pike wrote, there is no Mason bible. Masonry doesn't tell you what to believe. You can believe that a giant space blob descended to earth and crapped out human beings, and you are still welcome to become a Mason.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2009, 05:00:47 AM »
Crowley belonged to a lodge which was not recognised by mainstream masonry however whether true or not, masons embraced his ideas but since you reject that one...

When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare.

Manley P Hall The Lost Keys Of Freemasonry Page 124

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2009, 10:34:44 AM »
http://www.samuelcraven.com/work/jay-z-is-a-freemason/

It's pretty clear from that, that he is a Mason, of what order I don't know but....
Look at those tops and perhaps you can argue some are just representing getting paper but "masters of the craft" with the eye sitting above and the morning star, which is symbolic for the light bearer.
Lol shit, never seen these before
And yes I know there is also some bs on that but you need to seperate the wheat from the chaff, the clothing says it all
i see what you mean though

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2009, 10:36:16 AM »
Some levels of freemasonry are very well connected to luciferianism. FACT. not conspiracy theory
true

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2009, 11:06:13 AM »
Some levels of freemasonry are very well connected to luciferianism. FACT. not conspiracy theory
true
I am learning this also of the Masons
Time for a change...bring it!