Author Topic: Luciferianism in the music industry.  (Read 1856 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Luciferianism in the music industry.
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 11:28:24 PM »
Lol @ people trying to decipher rap songs and judging a rapper's character off of shit they say in a song. Eazy E rapped about worshiping the devil when obviously he didn't. Eminem talks about killing people and being a homicidal maniac. Obviously he isn't. Grow up, its entertainment and 90% of it is shit talk.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 04:56:59 AM »
Lol @ people trying to decipher rap songs and judging a rapper's character off of shit they say in a song. Eazy E rapped about worshiping the devil when obviously he didn't. Eminem talks about killing people and being a homicidal maniac. Obviously he isn't. Grow up, its entertainment and 90% of it is shit talk.
Real Talk!
Time for a change...bring it!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 07:33:10 AM »
most of the satanists ive known are atheists straight up. none of the niggas believe the devil exists. i sure as fucc dont. but i still got the triple sixes, i got the satanic bible on my bedstand and i got a few crosses turned upside down. it's the concept of satan that fascinates us. the shit is more funny to me than anything else.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 12:22:17 PM »
I was about to add about the different interpretations of who lucifer is, i.e. is he the evil depicted in the bible or whatever but beyond an interesting question, it really doesn't matter. All the top scum who rule the world are masons, I would bet my bottom dollar on that. So in their eyes they are bringing about all this evil for their "god"
If so much evil is needed to allow this to happen, then it speaks volumes and so it doesn't matter, if you are athiest, they believe that their actions are being guided by a higher power. Their actions personify evil, so I guess this tells you who lucifer is, of course what Pike pointed out also is that low level masons and yes I have spoken to several now, think the god in the bible is the same one they are worshipping in masonry.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 01:50:17 PM »
This shit is too funny.

Why do people always think life is a giant conspiracy...

Is it proven mason's are satanic anyway.....?
yeah

No they're not.
you never heard of micro chipping?

Cali Climate

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2009, 03:45:40 PM »
This shit is too funny.

yeah

No they're not.

Yes, I have heard of micro chipping. Does it have anything to do with satanic ties to freemasonry? You know what, I'll let you explain the connection on this one, you're known as a smart guy around here..Why don't you tell me what micro chipping has to do with freemasons, and what that has to do satanism.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2009, 11:16:34 PM »
How about he release the blueprint, had succes decided to do a bp 2 to fallow u that succes... dint have too  much succes with kingdom come and American Gangsta so decided to go back to a title that gave him succes?

And if he is Mason or wtv why dint people talk about it before, why only now? pleeease

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 12:14:30 AM »
This shit is too funny.

yeah

No they're not.

Yes, I have heard of micro chipping. Does it have anything to do with satanic ties to freemasonry? You know what, I'll let you explain the connection on this one, you're known as a smart guy around here..Why don't you tell me what micro chipping has to do with freemasons, and what that has to do satanism.
i will email you a link to an article that i saved on the computer at work...

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 10:22:55 AM »
Alot of people believe RFID chips are the biblical mark of the beast. Rightfully so because some of it does parallel quite well.

JD Bastin

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2009, 10:42:09 AM »
nas

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 10:43:15 AM »
Alot of people believe RFID chips are the biblical mark of the beast. Rightfully so because some of it does parallel quite well.
WELL ITS NOT LIKE THAT.... I DONT BELIEVE THE SATANIC AGENDA IS EXACTLY BY THE BOOK...
I BELIEVE THERE IS THE HIGHER EVIL POWER IN THAT REGION... I WILL ADD AN ARTICLE THAT I PROMISED J. BANANAS...

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2009, 06:02:07 PM »
WELL ITS NOT LIKE THAT.... I DONT BELIEVE THE SATANIC AGENDA IS EXACTLY BY THE BOOK...
I BELIEVE THERE IS THE HIGHER EVIL POWER IN THAT REGION... I WILL ADD AN ARTICLE THAT I PROMISED J. BANANAS...
I'd like to see that article also.  I believe that there is also a higher evil power in the music industry.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2009, 03:44:59 AM »
I'd like to see that article also.  I believe that there is also a higher evil power in the music industry.
i know that im laggin it a lil bit because im faded... lol but ill come thru within a few days...

The Overfiend

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2009, 03:47:15 AM »
i know that im laggin it a lil bit because im faded... lol but ill come thru within a few days...

LOL

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2009, 05:00:11 AM »
It's all good dog.  Don't expect you to do some hefty searching while faded.  Totally ruins the high.