Author Topic: Luciferianism in the music industry.  (Read 1875 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: Luciferianism in the music industry.
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »
Alot of people believe RFID chips are the biblical mark of the beast. Rightfully so because some of it does parallel quite well.
WELL ITS NOT LIKE THAT.... I DONT BELIEVE THE SATANIC AGENDA IS EXACTLY BY THE BOOK...
I BELIEVE THERE IS THE HIGHER EVIL POWER IN THAT REGION... I WILL ADD AN ARTICLE THAT I PROMISED J. BANANAS...
I'd like to see that article also.  I believe that there is also a higher evil power in the music industry.
i know that im laggin it a lil bit because im faded... lol but ill come thru within a few days...
It's all good dog.  Don't expect you to do some hefty searching while faded.  Totally ruins the high.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2009, 01:36:24 PM »
http://www.samuelcraven.com/work/jay-z-is-a-freemason/

It's pretty clear from that, that he is a Mason, of what order I don't know but....
Look at those tops and perhaps you can argue some are just representing getting paper but "masters of the craft" with the eye sitting above and the morning star, which is symbolic for the light bearer.
Lol shit, never seen these before
And yes I know there is also some bs on that but you need to seperate the wheat from the chaff, the clothing says it all
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 01:49:56 PM by virtuoso »

The Overfiend

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2009, 10:50:46 PM »
Even if they are Freemasons or Luciferians so fucking what? Means absolutely fucking nothing, you kids looking at this like "whoa it explains it all". BULLSHIT.

My neighbour down the road is a Mason and the dude dosn't give a flying FUCK for politics or even beliefs or spirituality or microchips, he's too busy living his life, hanging with his wife and enjoying travel and retirement.

All this internet conspiracy propaganda will brainwash you if you're not careful, it oversimplifies everything: 'like yeah Masons run everything'. When infact reality is much more complicated and dynamic (and alot more interesting). 

Cali Climate

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2009, 10:58:21 PM »
Even if they are Freemasons or Luciferians so fucking what? Means absolutely fucking nothing, you kids looking at this like "whoa it explains it all". BULLSHIT.

Exactly. Co-sign 100 percent.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 02:49:24 AM »
The even if he is so fucking what, is explained from the fact that I didn't know that he was into masonry besides flirting with it the so called diamond. However the so fucking what, then asks the question how deep i.e. what level of masonry is he? was the guy who was speaking about the relevance of the the various blueprint albums onto something, or was he speaking bullshit? As for masons in general, sure a lot of them are only low level guys, I don't dispute that but as for the influence that masonry in it's upper reaches has upon the planet, it's very hard to argue that it's just one aspect. If you look at what influenced Washington's entire building, particularly the key blocks and landmarks, it has masonic influence written all over it. Now who cares what higher masons do? the fact is at a very base level they are being deceitful, since they deny it's a religion, they tell for instance a christian joining them, that this is the god of the bible and yet it's bullshit.

Of course this then brings into context Jay-Z's friendship with Bono. Bono isn't just some rich individual who suddenly felt a need to help the third world. Bono is friends with Wolfowitz and indeed was one of the front runners less than 5 years for the head of the World Bank position. However going back to the word interesting, it is indeed interesting to look at masonic influence in music and how far and how deep this influence goes in terms of the artists.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 04:45:27 AM by virtuoso »

The Overfiend

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2009, 10:14:54 AM »
Now who cares what higher masons do? the fact is at a very base level they are being deceitful, since they deny it's a religion,

Its not a religion because there is no beliefs, save for a rather general belief in a supreme being, but thats the extent to what they bother to characterise it, but even considering that aethists join.

Thats cus to them god is subjectively found. So it pointless pushing any particular belief.

After that they have history, traditions and rules of their organization, when it comes to the history aspect you don't have to subscribe to any of it, or even bother to learn much of it, infact if you study it they want you to be critical about it and objectionable. Some Masons relish and love creating mythology around the organization because it adds to the allure.  What can you say, its an organisation made of individuals and like individuals its diverse, i doubt any lodge is the same.

Again even if Washington was a Freemason, which he probably was, its like so what? Masons have historically been associated with the enlightenment movement, from where political ideas such as separation of church and state, separation of powers, rule of law, liberalism, universal human rights stem from...as I showed before in a different thread, the pyramid eye (which is actually a symbol way older than Western masonry) was depicted on early universal human rights documents

Its funny how people look at these things and see bogeymen, that seems the trend these days like DC apparently has streets shaped to form an owl or falcon, ive heard on the internets people call it Malachi or something like its a demon, but the owl can also be a symbol of wisdom...and for the ancient egyptians it was the symbol of wisdom too and Horus the god of wisdom was depicted as a falcon

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2009, 02:09:24 PM »

Read this

IS MASONRY A RELIGION?
By Dr. P. Bradley Carey
From his book
And The Dead Shall Walk The Earth
(c) 2001

If you go up to a Mason and ask them if Masonry is a religion, a majority of them will tell you that it is not, that they are a fraternity organization. In the publication, FREEMASONRY SALUTES THE CONSTITUTION, on page 7, we find that they claim Masonry is "the world's oldest, most benevolent fraternity." On the same page they also tell us that Masonry "is not a religion..."

Now let's examine what some of their other publications have to say about Masonry:

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 213)

Masonry is "...from the earliest times the custodian and depository of the great religious truths, unknown to the world at large, and handed down from age to age by an unbroken current of tradition, embodied in symbols, emblems, and allegories." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 210)

"...the religion of Masonry..." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 212)

"It is the universal, eternal, immutable religion...in the heart of universal humanity...The ministers of this religion are all Masons..." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 219)

"...Freemasonry is a religion..." (FREEMASONRY: ITS AIMS AND IDEALS, p. 187)

According to their own publications they are indeed a religion, despite what their members may publicly claim. Since Masonry has now been established as a religion, let's examine a few of their beliefs and compare them with the teachings of the Bible.

How do the members of Masonry achieve salvation?

"Masonry wisely requires no more than a belief in One Great All-Powerful Deity, the Father and Preserver of the Universe. Therefore it is she teaches...toleration is one of the chief duties of every good Mason..." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 166)

"All soul is part of the Universal Soul...The human soul is itself a God within the mind, capable through its own power...of making itself immortal by the practice of good..." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 393)

"Freemasonry...has taught that each man can, by himself, work out his own conception of God, and thereby achieve salvation." (FREEMASONRY: ITS AIMS AND IDEALS, p. 187)

So, according to Masonry, all men can "achieve salvation" on their own and that we are each a "God within the mind." Now let's see what the Bible has to tell us about salvation.

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby which we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)

"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified." (Galatians 2:16)

"For by grace are ye saved, through faith: and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8, 9)

According to the Bible, God's only inspired Word, the only way through which we can achieve salvation, is by faith alone, a belief in Jesus Christ.

Why does Masonry publicly declare it is not a religion, when in fact it is? The answer is quite simple:

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries...conceals its secret from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols..." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 104)

"The rites of initiation become progressively more complicated. Signs and tokens were invented by which the Children of Light could with facility make themselves known to each other. Different Degrees were invented, as the number of Initiates enlarged, in order that there might be an inner apartment of the Temple, a favored few, to whom alone the more valuable secrets were entrusted...All persons were initiated into lesser Mysteries; but a few attain the greater, in which the true spirit of them, and most of their secret doctrines were hidden. The veil of secrecy was impenetrable, sealed by oaths and penalties the most treacherous and appalling." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 359)

"All of the mystery should be kept concealed...He sins against God who divulges to the unworthy the Mysteries confided to him. The danger is not merely in violating truth, but in telling truth..." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 545)

According to the leaders of Masonry, the truth is not for everyone except for a "favored few," and that they should consciously and deliberately lie about the things they believe and really teach.

The Bible tells us the following about keeping things secret and hidden:

"...Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God..." (Mark 4:11)

"For nothing is secret that will not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad." (Luke 8:17)

"For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known. Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops." (Luke 12:2, 3)

"Jesus answered him saying, I spake openly to the world; I ever taught in the synagogue, and in the temple, whither the Jews always resort; and in secret have I said nothing." (John 18:20)

According to the Bible, the truth is not to be kept secret and is to be told to everyone and anyone that we come across. It is our Christian duty, as sons and daughters of God, to tell the world of His free gift.

Masonry also teaches that:

"The Mason...considers that if there were no written revelation, he could safely rest in the hopes that animate him...on the deductions of reason and the convictions of instinct and consciousness. He can find a sure foundation for his religious belief in these deductions of the intellect and convictions of the heart." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 226)

The Bible teaches us:

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked..." (Jeremiah 17:9)

What does the religion of Masonry teach about Jesus Christ?

Masonry does not "tell the sincere Christian that Jesus of Nazareth was but a man like us, or His history but the unreal revival of an older legend." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 524)

Masonry "...reverences all of the great reformers. It sees in Moses, the Law-giver of the Jews, in Confucius and Zoroaster, in Jesus of Nazareth, and the Arabian Iconoclast, Great Teachers of Morality, and Eminent Reformers..." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 525)

"The history of Masonry is the history of philosophy...None can deny that Christ taught a lofty morality...The early Christians followed in His footsteps...Their sole object was to make men better, by bringing back a simple worship, of which universal morality was its basis..." (MORALS AND DOGMA, pp. 540, 541)

Masonry teaches that Christ was and is no more than just a man, a man equal to Confucius and Buddha, and nothing more. We also see that they believe that Christ was here only to "make men better."

The Bible tells us the following about Christ and His mission on the earth:

"Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many." (Matthew 20:28)

"...I must preach the kingdom of God to the other cities also: for therefore am I sent." (Luke 4:43)

"And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house...For the Son of man came to seek and to save that which was lost." (Luke 19:9, 10)

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." (John 3:17)

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, to kill, and to destroy: I have come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." (John 10:10).

The Bible tells us that Christ was not here to just "make men better," but to do more, much more. He was here for a Divine mission, a mission that would bring each of us to know God and receive salvation.

Masonry teaches the following about the Bible:

"The Holy Bible, Square, and Compasses, are not only styled in the Great Lights of Masonry; but they are also technically called the Furniture of the Lodge...The Bible is an indispensable part of the furniture of a Christian Lodge, only because it is the sacred book of the Christian religion. The Hebrew Pentateuch in a Hebrew Lodge, and the Koran in a Mohammedan one, belong on the Altar...The obligation of the candidate is, to always be taken on the sacred book of books of his religion." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 11)

"The Bible with all the allegories it contains, expresses, in an incomplete and veiled manner only, the religious science of the Hebrews. The doctrine of Moses and the Prophets, identical at bottom with that of the ancient Egyptians, also had its outward meaning and its veils. The Hebrew books were written only to recall to memory the traditions; and they were written in Symbols unintelligible to the Profane. The Pentateuch and the prophetic poems were merely elementary books of doctrine, morals, or liturgy; and the true secret and traditional philosophy was only written afterward, under veils still less transparent...unknown to, or rather uncomprehended by Christians; a collection...of monstrous absurdities..." (MORALS AND DOGMA, p. 744)

Despite their claims, Masonry is a religion, a religion that is very unchristian in character, belief, and practice. As such, no Christian should be part of it or have anything to do with it. If you are involved in Masonry, I would strongly urge you to consider the things that have been examined here, and come to know the only true way to salvation, salvation through Jesus Christ. For Christ and Christ alone is the only way to receive redemption.

No organization or amount of good works can give to you what God alone will give to you. Salvation is the free gift of God, a gift waiting for you to open it.

If you do not know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, won't you take a moment right now and ask him into your heart. He is there with you right now, waiting for you to invite Him in. You could have left and gone to another site, but you didn't. You decided to stay here and read what was written. You can feel Him there, tugging at your heart. All you need to do is open the door. If we could be of help, please e-mail, call, or write us.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2009, 07:27:58 PM »
Yall have to understand some shit about the Masons...

I had an Uncle who was probably legally retarded, completely illiterate, and somehow he became an official member of our local Mason club.  They are not that picky about who they let in...there are a few requirements but their goal is to get as many members as possible.  From those members, they choose the cream of the crop and slowly start associating them with other things outside of meeting up for beers on tuesdays.  There are many levels in the hierarchy of the Masons, and you graduate/get promoted thru them if you are good enough.

When you get to the true upper echelon of the Masons, there is some crazy occult shit poppin off.  It may sound completely ridiculous but there is overwhelming evidence to support it. 

They are indeed Luciferian - mostly of Jewish heritage originally.  I'm specifically talking about the Rothschildes...Their family was basically persecuted by the Catholic Church...they then believed the Catholic Church was inherently evil (understandable conclusion, and I was born Catholic lol) and said "ok, if the catholics say Jesus is good and Lucifer is bad, the truth must actually be the opposite!".  So based on that logic, which again, I understand why they thought that, they worshipped Lucifer. 

The Rothschilde's basically are the Illuminati which is the controlling faction over several countries in Europe.  The US faction is the NWO and run by the Rockefellers, Bushes, Bankers, Insurance cats, etc.

The beauty of all this is these fuckers are all going bankrupt.  karmas a bitch.

Check out Bohemian Grove...the Elites have been attending that every year for decades...they got some goofy stuff goin on there.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2009, 03:00:41 AM »
you guys are idiots. end of thread

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2009, 02:25:19 PM »
you are an idiot. Go obsess over the newest shoes and the newest T-Mobile phones.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2009, 06:04:42 PM »
you are an idiot. Go obsess over the newest shoes and the newest T-Mobile phones.

never have, never will. But I have more respect for those people than those who believe in stupid conspiracy theories.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2009, 07:13:13 PM »
Some levels of freemasonry are very well connected to luciferianism. FACT. not conspiracy theory

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »

never have, never will. But I have more respect for those people than those who believe in stupid conspiracy theories.

you should quit watching tv

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: September 19, 2009, 11:23:26 AM »

you should quit watching tv

you should quit reading on the internet about conspiracy theories. Wikipedia's your bible huh?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 11:26:08 AM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2009, 12:07:21 PM »
lol