Author Topic: (SCB & Coldrhymez Exclusive) Germ Ghee (BWS)- Nuttin But A Ghee Thang  (Read 318 times)

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Germ Ghee- Nuttin But A Ghee Thang

http://usershare.net/ybyj0vs3lz6m

Twitter.com/SCB5

Twitter.com/Coldrhymez

Liqq2ThaFonk

Re: (SCB & Coldrhymez Exclusive) Germ Ghee (BWS)- Nuttin But A Ghee Thang
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 05:27:58 AM »

Germ Ghee is not BWS and never was

he was only affiliated with them through DJ Haze and DJ Haze is no longer with BWS and havent been since like May or June

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 05:38:45 AM »

he was only affiliated with them through DJ Haze and DJ Haze is no longer with BWS and havent been since like May or June

There is no official word from game nor anyone else...so until then hes reppin it and thats it

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 05:43:03 AM »

This is also a direct quote from Tasiri the president of BWS " there is only one signed artist to bws the rest are affiliates... as is LIfe (Young Life)"

http://twitter.com/Tasiri

So every artist is an affiliate

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 05:46:58 AM »

This is also a direct quote from Tasiri the president of BWS " there is only one signed artist to bws the rest are affiliates... as is LIfe (Young Life)"

Tasiri did make a statement saying that none of those artists are BWS in like June or something..ima find it for you

NJD said the same thing

Game never even said that Gherm Gee was BWS he just started claiming it

Gherm Gee is not the signed artists trust me..its either Juice or Clyde Carson..

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 05:50:18 AM »

Tasiri did make a statement saying that none of those artists are BWS in like June or something..ima find it for you

NJD said the same thing

Gherm Gee is not the signed artists trust me..its either Juice or Clyde Carson..

im not really gna argue bcuz i honestly dont care that much but the point is that none of these people are signed BWS, they are affiliates...like i said tasiri made it clear there is 1 artist that is signed to BWS (whoever that may be)...

at the end of the day germ is putting in work and getting his name out there

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 05:51:47 AM »

NJD said the same thing

and yea i def know germ is not the artist signed...i would guess either juice or game himself bcuz clyde just dropped his project off MOE DOE and that had nothing to do w/ BWS at all.....and NJD dropped his off another label too

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 05:56:41 AM »

NJD said the same thing

and yea i def know germ is not the artist signed...i would guess either juice or game himself bcuz clyde just dropped his project off MOE DOE and that had nothing to do w/ BWS at all.....and NJD dropped his off another label too

nah it could still be clyde because he's signed to capitol/bws/moe doe..it aint directly to bws..same thing with NJD he dropped his shit on livehood(which is his own shit)/bws

but they all that they dont even know gherm gee and nem cuz they were DJ Haze artists and DJ Haze was kicked off a long time ago so their affiliation with bws is nill

im not trying to start some shit my dude i was just trying to inform u just know that its all good

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 05:59:54 AM »

NJD said the same thing

nah it could still be clyde because he's signed to capitol/bws/moe doe..it aint directly to bws..same thing with NJD he dropped his shit on livehood(which is his own shit)/bws

but they all that they dont even know gherm gee and nem cuz they were DJ Haze artists and DJ Haze was kicked off a long time ago so their affiliation with bws is nill

im not trying to start some shit my dude i was just trying to inform u just know that its all good

yea i hear u...really tho the point is both of us could be completely wrong but one thing is apparent, that the communication of whos in and whos out is terrible

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 11:50:33 AM »

NJD said the same thing

gherm gee is whack end of story. he makes BWS look bad. very bad

The_Offence

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2009, 09:01:31 PM »
blackwallstreet or not this nigga is ass and will never drop

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2009, 10:56:40 PM »
game kick dj haze out?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2009, 11:25:32 PM »
game kick dj haze out?

yep a long time ago

he was the one who kept leaking songs and all that doin shady shit

thats why i said that Gherm Gee aint with BWS and never was...he was with DJ Haze..

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2009, 01:40:40 AM »
Germ Ghee is a Bum, aint bws and he aint from the westcoast !

also lol @SCB & COLDRHYMEZ EXCLUSIVE Like its some kind off big thing .... :-\
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>