Prince do you miss me fucking you good?

fuck yeah
6 (60%)
fuck no
2 (20%)
i'm a gay liberal and fucking, fucking over-rated
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Prince do you miss me fucking you good?  (Read 1906 times)

Roccy

Re: Prince do you miss me fucking you good?
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2009, 11:29:39 PM »
i like the way roccy turned out in this picture...i swear i seen this muthafucca on to catch a predator

nah I dont like them that young....

LMFAO @ elior wearing the same shit day in and day out.  You need to take a shower.  And LMFAO AAHAHAHAAHAAHAH @ ROCCY THAT SCRAWNY PUNK.  TELLING PEOPLE TO MAN UP WHEN HE LOOKS JUST AS SCRAWNY AS THE JEW.

Lol@ scrawny,

I'm 200 right now and I haven't worked out since april, Id still fuck your shit up, tubby.

Yawn.... more idle internet threats.  When you and your boyfriend are for real come to NY and lets find out.  And don't gimme the whole you don't want to come to NY just to smack me up because I just take that as you're too pussy to back you words up.  And don't ask me to come to Cali because I'm not the one making threats over the internet retard.  LMFAO this cat looking just as anorexic as the jew.  You and the jew look like you suck dick for coke.

LMAO

youre an idiot.

go run around the block.
how it really goes down..

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 03:10:51 AM »
i dont even wanna know why the other guy in that pic is rockin surgical gloves :-X :-\

Floydness

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 05:57:59 AM »
I have money on it saying that lights didnt make this thread.. lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2009, 09:20:18 AM »
Why all the gay threads all of a sudden?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2009, 09:23:28 AM »

you suck at betting

Floydness

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2009, 11:54:54 AM »
^^ not always
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 11:57:06 AM by Floydness »

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2009, 11:56:58 AM »
thats true

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2009, 12:05:11 PM »
look she changed her post haha didnt want to offend the other jew

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2009, 01:20:47 PM »
lol WHAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT

Floydness

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2009, 01:35:59 PM »
GEE MAYBE BECAUSE U DIDNT TYPE LIKE THIS AND UR POST ACTUALLY DOESNT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING U WOULD SAY. Not everyone on this dumb ass website is a moron samm  :D

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2009, 01:37:02 PM »
GEE MAYBE BECAUSE U DIDNT TYPE LIKE THIS AND UR POST ACTUALLY DOESNT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING U WOULD SAY. Not everyone on this dumb ass website is a moron samm  :D
NATALIE... I LIKE HOW SOME PEOPLE HERE ARE SO DUMB... THEY INSTANTLY JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS...

herpes

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2009, 03:49:08 PM »
i like the way roccy turned out in this picture...i swear i seen this muthafucca on to catch a predator

LMFAO @ elior wearing the same shit day in and day out.  You need to take a shower.  And LMFAO AAHAHAHAAHAAHAH @ ROCCY THAT SCRAWNY PUNK.  TELLING PEOPLE TO MAN UP WHEN HE LOOKS JUST AS SCRAWNY AS THE JEW.

Lol@ scrawny,

I'm 200 right now and I haven't worked out since april, Id still fuck your shit up, tubby.

Yawn.... more idle internet threats.  When you and your boyfriend are for real come to NY and lets find out.  And don't gimme the whole you don't want to come to NY just to smack me up because I just take that as you're too pussy to back you words up.  And don't ask me to come to Cali because I'm not the one making threats over the internet retard.  LMFAO this cat looking just as anorexic as the jew.  You and the jew look like you suck dick for coke.

LMAO

youre an idiot.

go run around the block.

Actually I love running and I find it a great stress reliever as well.  So how is than an insulte rocco ?  Oh let me guess because I'm fat lolol.  Hey I may look fat but at least I don't suck cock for coke like you and your boyfriend elior.

Roccy

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2009, 05:01:31 PM »

Lol@ scrawny,

LMAO

youre an idiot.

go run around the block.

Actually I love running and I find it a great stress reliever as well.  So how is than an insulte rocco ?  Oh let me guess because I'm fat lolol. 

running is a stress reliever but you need to run to lose a few pounds.

lol@ sucking dick for coke, is that a personal experience tom?

how it really goes down..

herpes

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2009, 05:09:03 PM »

Lol@ scrawny,

LMAO

youre an idiot.

go run around the block.

Actually I love running and I find it a great stress reliever as well.  So how is than an insulte rocco ?  Oh let me guess because I'm fat lolol. 

running is a stress reliever but you need to run to lose a few pounds.

lol@ sucking dick for coke, is that a personal experience tom?

No, you haven't sucked my cock for coke.

Floydness

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2009, 05:28:08 PM »
they dont even do coke lol