Author Topic: the reason why ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX PART 2 is special....  (Read 955 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: the reason why ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX PART 2 is special....
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2009, 04:59:15 PM »
nigga talking about the same shit he was talking years ago! this is not good for wu tang

Normally I'd agree, but with Wu Tang, they've created a timeless image for themselves and have a nice enough fan base where they don't have to evolve with current music trends. To do so would be a worse look for them. Rae singing with autotune, "I love my old earth", yeah, that would be fucking wonderful.
yea because auto tune is what eye meant when eye CLEARLY SAID THE CONTENT OF WHAT RAE STILL SAYING HASNT EVOLVED. dont know where the fuck you got auto tone from. learn how to read
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2009, 05:25:39 PM »
nigga talking about the same shit he was talking years ago! this is not good for wu tang
thats true but at the same time its still dope, its not like hes fallen way off with his actual execution. and compared to the bullshit techno shit nowadays it doesnt really matter if he hasnt changed anything

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2009, 05:27:15 PM »
Would I be crazy to say necro is one of the dopest white boys in hip hop?

No, you would not.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2009, 01:00:00 AM »
"A major label would've been the end of me, I was meant to be an independently run entity"

Always thought that was one of necros best lines...

At any rate, I didn't mind that gihad beat, i'd kinda like to hear rae over a whole bunch of Necro beats

Cali Climate

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2009, 01:04:28 AM »

Normally I'd agree, but with Wu Tang, they've created a timeless image for themselves and have a nice enough fan base where they don't have to evolve with current music trends. To do so would be a worse look for them. Rae singing with autotune, "I love my old earth", yeah, that would be fucking wonderful.
yea because auto tune is what eye meant when eye CLEARLY SAID THE CONTENT OF WHAT RAE STILL SAYING HASNT EVOLVED. dont know where the fuck you got auto tone from. learn how to read

eye see from the caps lock eye got you mad, didnt eye boy? fetch me a glass of sweet tea before you go climb back under your rock.

Paul

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2009, 07:00:02 AM »
Slowly becoming my favourite track on the album

I skimmed through the album and thought there wasn't any good song on it.

Do u not own ears?
funkyfreshintheflesh

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009, 07:48:48 AM »
GIHADDDD   i love that song
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009, 07:58:08 AM »
Love it when the bassline kicks in. "La la la la la la la laaaaaaaa, la la la la la laaa laa"

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2009, 08:06:57 AM »
Gihad, for me, best beat on the album, lovin that melody they singin in then backround, just gives you a good feeling. Lyrics and concept of the song is classic Rae and Ghost,  personaly i would like to hear different topic over that beat, but still one of the top songs on the album!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2009, 12:26:32 PM »

You don't fuckin' "skim through" a Raekwon album (or pretty much any Wu project), you fuckin' sit down and listen.

Oh, and about Rae "not evolving" - why would he change his style or content? Dude's stayed true to his original style all this time and still few cats can come across as nice as him and as consistently as him. All the Wu cats come across on the album as fresh as ever. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 12:33:02 PM by T-Dogg »

midwestryder

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2009, 03:59:54 PM »

You don't fuckin' "skim through" a Raekwon album (or pretty much any Wu project), you fuckin' sit down and listen.

Oh, and about Rae "not evolving" - why would he change his style or content? Dude's stayed true to his original style all this time and still few cats can come across as nice as him and as consistently as him. All the Wu cats come across on the album as fresh as ever. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
that is the truth

The Overfiend

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2009, 07:19:41 PM »
i'd kinda like to hear rae over a whole bunch of Necro beats

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2009, 10:01:26 PM »
and your the first to attack other ppl's views on music...ironic lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Portugoal

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2009, 08:02:03 AM »

Do u not own ears?

I've never really liked Wu-Tang music and trust me... I've heard plenty. This album is no different. Those tracks with Dre are ass also IMO.

Paul

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2009, 08:46:21 AM »

Do u not own ears?

I've never really liked Wu-Tang music and trust me... I've heard plenty. This album is no different. Those tracks with Dre are ass also IMO.

Fair enough, but if your not really interested and only skimmed through the album you dont have a valid say on it,
funkyfreshintheflesh