Author Topic: DAZ & BIGG A SPEAK AGAIN ON LARA LAVI & DEATHROW RECORDS  (Read 2467 times)

biggdazdilly

• Muthafuckin' OG
DAZ & BIGG A SPEAK AGAIN ON LARA LAVI & DEATHROW RECORDS
« on: September 08, 2009, 08:49:06 PM »
yeah its baccc up
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 11:59:32 PM by biggdazdilly »

OG Hack Wilson

Re: DAZ & BIGG A SPEAK AGAIN ON LARA LAVI & DEATHROW RECORDS
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 08:57:14 PM »
hey daz, you gonna refund people for MAkaveli and Dillinger yet???
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 09:27:59 PM »
Good to hear the other side.. lol Daz had me cracking up.. Bigg A has it right with Koch too.

Also.. the couple whiners about Makaveli & Dillinger get a life.. I'm sure you're hard up for the $50 that kronik stole from you.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 09:30:36 PM »
Good to hear the other side.. lol Daz had me cracking up.. Bigg A has it right with Koch too.

Also.. the couple whiners about Makaveli & Dillinger get a life.. I'm sure you're hard up for the $50 that kronik stole from you.

Lmao.............+1

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 09:30:48 PM »

wow, yeah let someone get away with robbing his own fans of 50 bucks each....that's smart.  he should also be punished for putting out the last 4 or 5 CD's that he has...

luckely it wasn't my 50 bucks but i still don't think that shit si right and if u do then ur a fucking moron
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 09:32:45 PM »
Fuck DPG, fuck Snoop you are WACK to Date come back with youre old Flow from the Death Row Dayz Not that synth Pop shit you are independend no Big Record Label want you,i was a Big Fan of you and Snoop back in the Day but Not from the New shit.Lara makes à good Job for the Fans they want the orginal Music back thank you wideawake

before you enter an american westcoast forum again please learn how to spell & talk dog...... ;)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 09:35:00 PM by Ridah662 »

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 09:33:36 PM »

wow, yeah let someone get away with robbing his own fans of 50 bucks each....that's smart.  he should also be punished for putting out the last 4 or 5 CD's that he has...

luckely it wasn't my 50 bucks but i still don't think that shit si right and if u do then ur a fucking moron

kronik got the money.. not Daz. If it wasn't even your dealing you're just talkin out of your ass anyway.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 09:38:22 PM »
fuck  you mean talking out my ass... how??

because 2000 peeps never got refunded??  and calling someone out on it?

plz explain that to me

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 09:43:42 PM »
fuck  you mean talking out my ass... how??

because 2000 peeps never got refunded??  and calling someone out on it?

plz explain that to me

Cause you're wrong I was a mod on the Gangstaville forums and know what I'm talking about and saw that shit go down. Ask anyone who was active in that forum. Not even 2,000 orders and refunds were given to almost everyone.

Holla at nando and Toonz they'll tell you the same shit..

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »
who the hell are Nando and Toonz

SWEEPY420

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 09:52:00 PM »
yo how do i get a hold of nando... haha i used to talk to him all the time

kronik owed me money too.... but i interviewd DAZ for WESTCOASTRYDAZ.com and kronik hooked up free entrance to GRAND AVE CLUB for DPGC U KNOW WHAT IM THROWIN UP ALBUM RELEASE PARTY

i met soopafly and fredwreck there... lol and kronik... hes an indean lookin nerd

anyone know how to get a hold of nando... haha i wonder if dude even remembers me

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 09:58:15 PM »
yo how do i get a hold of nando... haha i used to talk to him all the time

kronik owed me money too.... but i interviewd DAZ for WESTCOASTRYDAZ.com and kronik hooked up free entrance to GRAND AVE CLUB for DPGC U KNOW WHAT IM THROWIN UP ALBUM RELEASE PARTY

i met soopafly and fredwreck there... lol and kronik... hes an indean lookin nerd

anyone know how to get a hold of nando... haha i wonder if dude even remembers me

Check your PMs

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2009, 09:58:44 PM »
who the hell are Nando and Toonz

Exactly.. that's why you're talking out of your ass.

Jaydc555

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2009, 10:05:38 PM »
Bigg A made some great points about the situation.Just seems like the artists are all waiting to see what wideawake does.

acgrundy

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2009, 10:24:49 PM »
lol daz was cracking me up.  I didn't quite understand what they were getting at...no way daz makes $25-50K per track...who the fuck does he even produce for?