Author Topic: Free Download: Taje - Hot Box Vol. 3 (Hold Ya Breath) (Khalil/Dae One/9th Wonder  (Read 3007 times)

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
Re: TAJE HOTBOX 3 (NEW DOWNLOAD LINK) inside
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 05:19:57 AM »
SORRY GUYS the ORIGINAL link file had an error so i had to create a new Link for the file........ so can you apply & use the new link instead of the old one!
http://limelinx.com/files/c92d3ffd5720ea39ba60eefd90fdf609

propz!!  8)

your not the real Dae One, is you??  ???

ummm.... yeah im the real Dae One whats good? you like the tape?? i wanna hear whats ya'll fav songs come on give me feed back

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
professional

mike ant is a chorus killer
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2009, 11:05:00 AM »
SORRY GUYS the ORIGINAL link file had an error so i had to create a new Link for the file........ so can you apply & use the new link instead of the old one!

propz!!  8)

your not the real Dae One, is you??  ???

ummm.... yeah im the real Dae One whats good? you like the tape?? i wanna hear whats ya'll fav songs come on give me feed back

The One blew me away when I 1st heard it  :o.

as a producer you did a GREAT job of making the tracks flow seamlessly. like i said before this sounds every track FAR surpasses the majority of main-stream official releases.
more of the BEST from the WEST!!  8)  ;D

I know about the official digital release, but will there be hard-copy CD's?  ???
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 02:03:50 PM by Nooc210 »
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

LONDON!!

www.dubcnn.com

Los Angeles, CA, is on fire in more than one way! One being the actual fires, the other being the release of Taje's anticipated street album "Hot Box 3 (Hold Ya Breath)". This will be the newest installment from Taje's acclaimed "Hot Box" series and today is the day, September 10th.

Taje's got an insane line-up for this one: Production by DJ Khalil, 9th Wonder, Mr. Porter, TheRealFocus, Dae One, Oh No and more. Guest appearances include Glasses Malone, Crooked I, Balance, Dae One, Get It Gang and Mopreme Shakur. So Enjoy Hot Box 3 (Hold ya Breath), click to download:

Taje - Hot Box Vol. 3 (Hold Ya Breath)

This is the free download version that Taje is giving out to the fans, look out for Hot Box 3, the official version, to drop on iTunes and other digital outlets next month featuring some bonus cuts and other goodies.

props
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Aone08

• Lil Geezy
Re: Free Download: Taje - Hot Box Vol. 3 (Hold Ya Breath) (Khalil/Dae One/9th Wo
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2009, 06:47:54 PM »
Wow! Taje gets more impressive everytime he drops music. This album is amazing. Gets me excited about westcoast music again. I know he works wit aftermath closely but dre need 2 sign him 4 real!

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
Re: Free Download: Taje - Hot Box Vol. 3 (Hold Ya Breath) (Khalil/Dae One/9th Wo
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 11:38:20 AM »
Wow! Taje gets more impressive everytime he drops music. This album is amazing. Gets me excited about westcoast music again. I know he works wit aftermath closely but dre need 2 sign him 4 real!

fo reel!!

but maybe it's a good idea he doesn't get signed, when all KNOW the stigma of signing to the MATH....
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
Dis shit sick mang :o. Better than most albums

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Is this THAT good?? I'm downloading...........

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 12:32:22 AM »
professional

mike ant is a chorus killer

Really thanks yo! on of my fav's too! its a well put together record! prop's to everyone that worked on the songs yeah MIKE ANT is the best

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 12:34:24 AM »

propz!!  8)

your not the real Dae One, is you??  ???

The One blew me away when I 1st heard it  :o.

as a producer you did a GREAT job of making the tracks flow seamlessly. like i said before this sounds every track FAR surpasses the majority of main-stream official releases.
more of the BEST from the WEST!!  8)  ;D

I know about the official digital release, but will there be hard-copy CD's?  ???

Thanks for the love homie! yeah the album will have hard copy's were working that out now as we speak we will give you more info on the status soon enough. any other songs u feeling on the tape?

LONDON!!

the tunes i'm checking for the most is

bout money
have you ever seen
reach for the sky
things u do 2 me
i wonder
help me
only in callifornia
"get this money by any means nessassary"

sowoop1984

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 09:52:51 PM »
Yo the whole tape goes! I was really impressed tho how taje held his own wit crooked I! Real spit! The song where he's robbin the store is classic! Easily the best tape of 09...give him his props

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Taje did it again... this whole Hot Box series is classic

Lunatic

Imma admit I been sleepin on Taje Always seen the name but never heard any of his projects; just a few guest appearances here and there I believe. Imma download this cuz the production lineup look really hot and finally give him a chance.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

yunstar

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2009, 10:50:06 PM »
It it safe to assume Taje gets the hook-up due to Bishop Lamont?

That kind of disregards the 3 classic mixtapes / street albums he's put out.