Poll

^

Yes
21 (87.5%)
No
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Do you believe in evolution?  (Read 1579 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Do you believe in evolution?
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2009, 09:41:06 AM »
the goddamn jews think a single candle lasted 8 days or some shit
LMFAO

You know what cracks me up the most: How opponents of evolution will constantly stress its a theory, yet they'll take the idea of an invisible man creating the world as we know it in 7 days as concrete evidence. It's the most ridiculous thing EVER.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2009, 09:47:06 AM »
LMFAO

You know what cracks me up the most: How opponents of evolution will constantly stress its a theory, yet they'll take the idea of an invisible man creating the world as we know it in 7 days as concrete evidence. It's the most ridiculous thing EVER.

damn right

tempo2

« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2009, 04:03:50 PM »
Well im a very open minded person. If were talking about evoloution in general then of course it existis and of course it is true, i think you would have to be a complete numpty not to believe it. There used to be a species of moth that lived in Europe around 200 years ago and was light grey in colour, it was light grey in colour for camoflauge and hence survival purposes so that it could blend in with its surrounding i.e. trees. Then around this time a period known as the industrial revoloution started and subsequentley a shit load of polloution was caused and all surrounding areas where covered in soot and ash and smoke, therfore the moth had to adapt to allow it to sustain its camoflauge and survival. The moth did actually evolve and change colour and the moth became black in colour. This is scientifically proven and is well documented and is indeed fact.........

.......on the other hand if were talking about human evoloution then this is much more debatable and is well worth keeping an open mind too. The suggestion of de-voloution is also possible and is equally suggestible as evoloution. What if humans de-volved and became primates in certain parts of the world? What if humans who once lived in Africa didnt need all the characterists of humans that we know today? For example humans today no longer need the appendix organ, who is to know that in 2,000 years time the appendix will completley disappear from the human body, then if you multiply this by 2,000,000 years then isnt this theory also possible?

There is very very little evidence to suggest that we did indeed evolve from primates i.e. gorillas. There is a lot of THEORY not evidence. If we did indeed evolve then why do these primates still exist in different areas of the world? In fact ive read and watched various studies that disproves evoloution. These scientists are black balled by all televeision media and are given very little voice in the scientific community and the media because of the anti establishment views. In fact all of our kids are teached on a daily basis on the THEORY of human evolouiton but are never given alterative theories so therfore when they hear an opinion on the contray there automatically think ther "loonies" because they have a different view. The governement and other establishments have lied so many times i nolonger believe what are considered absoloute facts, im open minded and believe in neither  one or the other im open to all theories and can then decided for myself. Its when different theories are lambasted and not given an equal voice which i find disturbing.

There is evidence on the North American continent which suggest humans were indeed there long before the time that the scientific community has long said.

LMAO @ This post

what was funny about it? lol but its my understanding that the majority of people and the masses do actually believe we evolved from primates, if you asked joe average thats what he would say.

ikke

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2009, 06:27:14 AM »
Well im a very open minded person. If were talking about evoloution in general then of course it existis and of course it is true, i think you would have to be a complete numpty not to believe it. There used to be a species of moth that lived in Europe around 200 years ago and was light grey in colour, it was light grey in colour for camoflauge and hence survival purposes so that it could blend in with its surrounding i.e. trees. Then around this time a period known as the industrial revoloution started and subsequentley a shit load of polloution was caused and all surrounding areas where covered in soot and ash and smoke, therfore the moth had to adapt to allow it to sustain its camoflauge and survival. The moth did actually evolve and change colour and the moth became black in colour. This is scientifically proven and is well documented and is indeed fact.........

.......on the other hand if were talking about human evoloution then this is much more debatable and is well worth keeping an open mind too. The suggestion of de-voloution is also possible and is equally suggestible as evoloution. What if humans de-volved and became primates in certain parts of the world? What if humans who once lived in Africa didnt need all the characterists of humans that we know today? For example humans today no longer need the appendix organ, who is to know that in 2,000 years time the appendix will completley disappear from the human body, then if you multiply this by 2,000,000 years then isnt this theory also possible?

There is very very little evidence to suggest that we did indeed evolve from primates i.e. gorillas. There is a lot of THEORY not evidence. If we did indeed evolve then why do these primates still exist in different areas of the world? In fact ive read and watched various studies that disproves evoloution. These scientists are black balled by all televeision media and are given very little voice in the scientific community and the media because of the anti establishment views. In fact all of our kids are teached on a daily basis on the THEORY of human evolouiton but are never given alterative theories so therfore when they hear an opinion on the contray there automatically think ther "loonies" because they have a different view. The governement and other establishments have lied so many times i nolonger believe what are considered absoloute facts, im open minded and believe in neither  one or the other im open to all theories and can then decided for myself. Its when different theories are lambasted and not given an equal voice which i find disturbing.

There is evidence on the North American continent which suggest humans were indeed there long before the time that the scientific community has long said.

LMAO @ This post

what was funny about it? lol but its my understanding that the majority of people and the masses do actually believe we evolved from primates, if you asked joe average thats what he would say.
most people are also christian so there opinion on this is irrelivant...

WE split ways with the gorila about 78 million years ago iirc

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2009, 10:43:39 AM »
HUH

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2009, 04:21:11 PM »
HUH
thats why their gay ass non christmas holiday which doesnt deserve a title lasts 8 days

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2009, 04:51:40 AM »
HUH
thats why their gay ass non christmas holiday which doesnt deserve a title lasts 8 days
I must say, this is an interesting take on evolution.  It seems as if Christmas must have evolved from Jews...oh wait...Jesus was a Jew.  Problem solved.
Time for a change...bring it!