Author Topic: DOGGYSTYLE CDQ!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2976 times)

Blasphemy

Re: DOGGYSTYLE CDQ!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2009, 07:49:17 PM »
"G'z Up" was removed because of issues with clearing the Issac Hayes sample. It was pulled from the subsequent pressings of the album. I'm pretty sure that "Next Episode" was taken off because Dre made the creative decision to only be involved as a producer and not guest rap. He wanted to play more of a background role.

Nope, Next Episode was just taken off at the last minute do to the sample issue. if you see the original pressing, its listed, but its not on it.

Taclivin

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2009, 09:13:22 PM »
Thank god wa is around good to hear the old dr stuff!
olz 4 life

acgrundy

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2009, 10:59:31 PM »
why would Dre have even created the track Next Episode in the first place if he had a contract where they couldn't use his vocals for other albums?

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2009, 11:35:44 PM »
This song is alright, dunno how they would have fit this song in the album, maybe the last track?

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2009, 12:27:49 AM »
Homies, thats not the full version!!!!! The full version is 5min long with a dope guitar outro.

Fuck the LEAKER!!! We are waiting for this song since 2002... since wideawake will release it they hook it up!

Support the project: Lost Sessions! 8) 8)

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

dnjp4life

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2009, 07:00:38 AM »
Is George Clinton on this track or what?

It sounds to me like a pretty good imitator to me but not the man himself.

I'm fairly sure it is George Clinton on the track.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2009, 07:59:15 AM »
why would Dre have even created the track Next Episode in the first place if he had a contract where they couldn't use his vocals for other albums?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2009, 08:16:56 AM »
g.litt gave me this in cdq in 2001 when she ran snoopsdogghouse.com

who the fuck cares?  thanks for sharing
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Schreibs21

« Reply #53 on: September 12, 2009, 09:17:22 AM »
Homies, thats not the full version!!!!! The full version is 5min long with a dope guitar outro.

Fuck the LEAKER!!! We are waiting for this song since 2002... since wideawake will release it they hook it up!

It's been out longer than 2002, I have some burned cd's back from like 1998 that I put it on, so it's been out for over 10 years now. To me this sounds like it came from a vinyl, at the end it sounds like someone is picking up the needle from the record.

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #54 on: September 12, 2009, 12:01:10 PM »

It's been out longer than 2002, I have some burned cd's back from like 1998 that I put it on, so it's been out for over 10 years now. To me this sounds like it came from a vinyl, at the end it sounds like someone is picking up the needle from the record.

i wonder which tracks are on your burned discs...

itzmurda

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2009, 12:28:12 PM »

he upped one for me, basically its just snoop - doggystyle (in bad quality), some pac, and some n'sync and backstreet boys. he named the cd "my favorites vol. 6"

Manu.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2009, 03:25:58 PM »
g.litt gave me this in cdq in 2001 when she ran snoopsdogghouse.com

its not like anyone here is going to believe YOU anyway, so stfu. thanks
even if he does aplogize that doesnt mean shit coming from a jew

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2009, 03:40:50 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

I really want to hear the full version. I remember having the bad quality version and it had a sicc guitar outro.

Schreibs21

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »

he upped one for me, basically its just snoop - doggystyle (in bad quality), some pac, and some n'sync and backstreet boys. he named the cd "my favorites vol. 6"

very funny, I don't even know you....

It's the same unreleased shit that we all have,next episode, etc... never bothered to compare quality, but I would say it's about the same shitty quality that's out now, MAYBE slightly better. I was just pointing out that most of these songs have been around since like 96,97,98, etc., not 2002.

MarshColin

« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2009, 05:10:42 PM »

Very unlikely that it came from vinyl. Pressing vinyl isn't as simple as burning a cd or dubbing a cassette. I'm sure you already know that but I'm just saying for an unreleased track like this they wouldn't probably wouldn't have even made a test pressing.