Author Topic: DOGGYSTYLE CDQ!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2977 times)

Schreibs21

Re: DOGGYSTYLE CDQ!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2009, 07:44:35 PM »
Homies, thats not the full version!!!!! The full version is 5min long with a dope guitar outro.

Fuck the LEAKER!!! We are waiting for this song since 2002... since wideawake will release it they hook it up!

Support the project: Lost Sessions! 8) 8)

It's been out longer than 2002, I have some burned cd's back from like 1998 that I put it on, so it's been out for over 10 years now. To me this sounds like it came from a vinyl, at the end it sounds like someone is picking up the needle from the record.

Very unlikely that it came from vinyl. Pressing vinyl isn't as simple as burning a cd or dubbing a cassette. I'm sure you already know that but I'm just saying for an unreleased track like this they wouldn't probably wouldn't have even made a test pressing.

yea you're totally right, after listening to it more closely, I am hearing what appears to be some cassette sounds, like the little blips in the track. I take back my needle theory at the end too, sounds more like the intro to another track or something to that effect, in the end I don't really care cuz in a month we'll be able to hear the full in cdq from the official source.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2009, 09:16:20 PM »
g.litt gave me this in cdq in 2001 when she ran snoopsdogghouse.com

its not like anyone here is going to believe YOU anyway, so stfu. thanks
rhyan d = jd bastin?   ???
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Manu.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2009, 03:01:50 AM »

its not like anyone here is going to believe YOU anyway, so stfu. thanks
rhyan d = jd bastin?   ???

no rhyan d is a girl from the uk. her name is angela, how sweet! she's been fooling others with stuff she doesnt have since 2000. a real og for that matter.
even if he does aplogize that doesnt mean shit coming from a jew

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2009, 07:51:55 PM »
no, actually Rhyan d is one of Clint dogg's fake aliases. JoshG is also another fake alias of his. if you dont know who Clint dogg is, he's a guy from australia, who's the biggest laughing stock on dubcnn, and been banned from dubcnn multiple times. he has some fake ass internet record label called "c-style records"

« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 07:57:43 PM by ironmike »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2009, 09:07:13 PM »
damn this is weird, how did someone sit on this soooo long, somebody is tryin 2 fuck with wideawake!
also did glitt really run that snoop website? that shit was awesome!

yeah it's not a coincidence...i didn't know that glitt broad ran snoopsdogghouse, i used to check that shit all the time.

And yeah this song is dope as fuck, def coppin this when it drops

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2009, 09:09:06 PM »

its funny though how all these stingy people never cared to share the song until now when it's about to be released

greed simple and plain

SoCo

• 'G'
« Reply #66 on: September 14, 2009, 05:28:46 PM »
i think im gonna wait until the 5min one drops

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #67 on: September 14, 2009, 05:39:02 PM »

good for you douche bag.  Thanks for sharing.  I hope you had fun circle jerking with your 4 other friends who had the song.  Fucking losers.

lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #68 on: September 14, 2009, 05:43:01 PM »
no, actually Rhyan d is one of Clint dogg's fake aliases. JoshG is also another fake alias of his. if you dont know who Clint dogg is, he's a guy from australia, who's the biggest laughing stock on dubcnn, and been banned from dubcnn multiple times. he has some fake ass internet record label called "c-style records"

groupie wars

irondyke aka lazoo the biggest australian g funk groupie kangaroo faggot ever born.

both of yall are complete wastes of skin.

Klue

« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2009, 02:56:08 PM »
track come from by a dj-u-neek's mixtape, family ties:

http://www.btnhboard.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-199143.html