Author Topic: 50 cent BISD to be released November the 17th......  (Read 340 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
50 cent BISD to be released November the 17th......
« on: September 11, 2009, 04:58:04 AM »
50 Cent's "Before I Self Destruct" Locks In New Release Date

50 Cent's long-awaited Before I Self Destruct album will reportedly land in stores around mid-November, nearly a year after its original release date

According to new reports, the project has secured a drop date.

50 Cent?s oft-delayed album Before I Self Destruct is closing in on its destruction date. The rapper will release his fourth studio album on November 17, Rap-Up.com has learned. The project, his last of original material for Interscope, has been delayed several times since last year. (Rap-Up)
Fif recenty explained his thoughts on the overall project and said it would not drop at the end of September as previous reports speculated.

"My new album, I'm really excited about it," Fif said in an interview. "I had an opportunity to make it and then re-make it. I didn't have the time I was able to put in to, I was limited time to my other projects. In this one -- just because the system was in this kinda state of confusion with things changing, the music business itself changed. It was definitely periods where I felt I was ready and it wasn't a possibility for me to release the record at that point and then the Eminem train came running down the track and I had to get outta the way to let the Eminem record go out and then because he had been off for two years, it made good sense for me to just let him come out first. My new album, it should be out in early November. First week of November. Because I had additional time, I wrote, produced and directed my own film, Before I Self Destruct and it'll actually be within the album's packaging. So when you buy the record, you'll get the film that I wrote." (Coke Live Festival)
Mobb Deep's Havoc said he was able to produce at least one record for the album earlier this summer.

"I try [to do my best production with 50]," he said in an interview earlier this summer. "Yeah, I got a record on [Before I Self Destruct]. I wanted a little bit more on there, but the one I got on there is nice. It's just that, you know, crazy for me working with a lot of different artists." (Peter Rosenberg Late Show)
Prior to the release, 50 will be featured on an upcoming VH1 "Behind The Music" special next month.

Jamaica Queen's finest 50 Cent tells his story on October 13. 50 relays the infamous near death experience that left him riddled with nine bullets and his contentious beginnings as a hustler on New York street corners. He contrasts those experiences with the enormous success of his albums, Get Rich or Die Tryin' and The Massacre and achievements of his G Unit Empire. (Hip Hop Wired)

MMMM well see lol
Source- http://www.sohh.com/2009/09/50_cent_...ans_longe.html
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

midwestryder

Re: 50 cent BISD to be released November the 17th......
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 09:34:36 AM »
i thought eminem -relapse 2 was coming out nov 17.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 11:47:24 AM »
no this isn't lol.

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 11:52:03 AM »
won't be surprised if this gets another push back once he drops another single that doesn't match "In Da Club", since that's what 50 always tries to recreate

I'm curious to see what he would do for first week numbers even if he had a monster single, cuz look at what Jay-Z just did

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 01:04:48 PM »
When ever its released it wont do the numbers they are hoping for, so they might as well drop it and get it out the way.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 01:11:19 PM »

no words...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Matty

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 01:14:21 PM »
they are waiting on dre to mix records, hence the shitty single. i'd still expect this next year, but either way its a flop.