Author Topic: Pops is gone  (Read 631 times)

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Re: Pops is gone
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 04:48:17 AM »
Ill flow & lyrics.... And the message deep... That's tru hip hop
Exactly, when shit is real, it's real. Daygo's on somethang good.
Yeah, shit is deep.  I like lyrics with meaning and heart behind it.
Time for a change...bring it!

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 12:47:40 PM »
daygo I feel you my father ain't shit either was my mother both liked to beat me and touch me............

damn if we could pick our parents I damns sure wouldn't have chose them............

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 05:12:14 PM »
jus let them die
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 02:33:25 AM »
Ill flow & lyrics.... And the message deep... That's tru hip hop
Exactly, when shit is real, it's real. Daygo's on somethang good.
Yeah, shit is deep.  I like lyrics with meaning and heart behind it.

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 03:01:59 AM »
lol@the sharing of life experiences in the keystyle forum haha i probably used to do the same

nice shit stayed on topic through out, not to sure about the chorus though prolly sound cool recorded
one man one mission

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 09:01:04 AM »
lol@the sharing of life experiences in the keystyle forum haha i probably used to do the same

nice shit stayed on topic through out, not to sure about the chorus though prolly sound cool recorded

dog I introduced life experience... and I want to spread it natioanwide

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 10:38:53 AM »

the chorus is good, its sung though. Best with a female singing...but it can be done with a male singer.  I wish I still had the beat to post up, cus the beat was perfect for the song, slow, voilins n shit in the background...i just lost it before I recorded the track.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 10:40:08 AM »

btw...whas happenin ho cake?! lol I aint even realize it was you...shoulda known. But just now saw the Automatikonez...how u been man?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 05:22:51 PM »
lol@this guy yeah all good bro just been workin hard man moved away from all my fam tryin to get back on my feet whats up with u
one man one mission

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 05:25:19 PM »
lol@this guy yeah all good bro just been workin hard man moved away from all my fam tryin to get back on my feet whats up with u

nuthin much, just chillin.  You be poppin back up on the board all incognito like.

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 05:28:28 PM »
lol@nah i came back about 6 months or more ago n just seeing whats up i aint really written in years just every now n them get at me
one man one mission

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2009, 10:25:11 AM »
have a prop homie............. ;)