Author Topic: so I go to these meetings...  (Read 440 times)

Roccy

Re: so I go to these meetings...
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2009, 03:03:06 PM »
roccy lives and drive a 1981 benz thats rusted out with cardboard for windows

LMAO about time you come back

im done with you Roccy, good luck with the benz mommy and daddy bought you, too bad you still get no type of ass

and guess what i drive a Benz too... 2004 C230 Kompressor dont believe me i got pics
dont act like you all balling and shit cus if you find a great deal you can make them affordable so dont act like your shit dont stink

Mommy and Daddy got me a rusted toyota when I was 14, then they got me an old miata, then an old infiniti, I hustled my way up to grabbin a Clk320...you dont know jack shit.

I never said I was ballin, just aint homeless.

and as far as ass goes, you don't know a single thing on pleasuring a female, stfu.
how it really goes down..

Kool Beenz

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2009, 03:16:48 PM »

im done with you Roccy, good luck with the benz mommy and daddy bought you, too bad you still get no type of ass

and guess what i drive a Benz too... 2004 C230 Kompressor dont believe me i got pics
dont act like you all balling and shit cus if you find a great deal you can make them affordable so dont act like your shit dont stink

Mommy and Daddy got me a rusted toyota when I was 14, then they got me an old miata, then an old infiniti, I hustled my way up to grabbin a Clk320...you dont know jack shit.

and as far as ass goes, you don't know a single thing on pleasuring a female, stfu.

ok roccy keep making your assumptions with no evidence to back it up

i know you get your type of ass i shouldnt be hating

which girl gone wild did you bang this night?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2009, 07:28:37 PM »
 :psych:

Roccy

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2009, 08:40:48 PM »

ok roccy keep making your assumptions with no evidence to back it up

i know you get your type of ass i shouldnt be hating

which girl gone wild did you bang this night?

lol@ evidence.

your calling fools you dont know over an internet forum around 3am every other night, You aint got a girl. LOL

I'm no pimp, never claimed to be one either.

how it really goes down..

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2009, 11:54:05 AM »
well well...i mean whats she doin say 2nite?
OR WHOS SHE DOIN? lol

this foo... hollars at mad bitches...
all truckers got mad bitches in diff towns....