Author Topic: FAGGOTS, DYKES AND CHRISTIANTIY  (Read 482 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: FAGGOTS, DYKES AND CHRISTIANTIY
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2009, 07:49:49 AM »
But let's be real: this is the flaw of religion. People choose to ACCEPT certain aspects of a religion and REJECT other aspects.

Really, let's break this down: the Bible is far more critical of lying, adultery, coveting another man's property, idolizing and worshiping things other than God.....the list goes on. I think most of those thing I've mentioned are even in the fuckin 10 Commandments and many of them get broken on a daily basis WILLINGLY by God's followers.

I agree that homosexuals wanting to join the Church and be married in a church is retarded, but if you put it into perspective, its not nearly as bad as people make it seem. Fuck, you got die-hard church goers who've never been married but they got 3-4 kids out of wedlock.

And doesn't the Bible claim a sin no matter how big or how small in magnitude, is the same in God's eyes? SO a gay dude that is honest and takes an oath of celibacy is a better Christian than a straight person who lies all the time and fucks around, right?

Now I don't wanna argue any of those points, I'm just pointing out that under the Christian umbrella those are valid arguments. To me, it's all fuckin bullshit so I'm not gonna fight ya over it lol

This basically sums it up. Religious people contradict themselve all the time. Therefore the (christian) churches invented the confession, they even made money with it.

Of course, gay people who want a marriage in church are stupid but first of all, they're just as stupid as all the others who are believing in a certain religion to be the "right" one.

And I'm not even getting at faith in general, that' a different question.

But why does religion always gotta be a conspiracy theory?? Really.

Ya know, I could understand but you know there are people out there who are true to themselves and maybe they wanna go to confession to confess a wrong to God, outta they heart!

They may go to Church and hear they pastor speak, and know he's talking out his ass, but maybe it makes the person feel right to go to church, period!

Fraxxx

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2009, 09:31:39 AM »
But let's be real: this is the flaw of religion. People choose to ACCEPT certain aspects of a religion and REJECT other aspects.

Really, let's break this down: the Bible is far more critical of lying, adultery, coveting another man's property, idolizing and worshiping things other than God.....the list goes on. I think most of those thing I've mentioned are even in the fuckin 10 Commandments and many of them get broken on a daily basis WILLINGLY by God's followers.

I agree that homosexuals wanting to join the Church and be married in a church is retarded, but if you put it into perspective, its not nearly as bad as people make it seem. Fuck, you got die-hard church goers who've never been married but they got 3-4 kids out of wedlock.

And doesn't the Bible claim a sin no matter how big or how small in magnitude, is the same in God's eyes? SO a gay dude that is honest and takes an oath of celibacy is a better Christian than a straight person who lies all the time and fucks around, right?

Now I don't wanna argue any of those points, I'm just pointing out that under the Christian umbrella those are valid arguments. To me, it's all fuckin bullshit so I'm not gonna fight ya over it lol

This basically sums it up. Religious people contradict themselve all the time. Therefore the (christian) churches invented the confession, they even made money with it.

Of course, gay people who want a marriage in church are stupid but first of all, they're just as stupid as all the others who are believing in a certain religion to be the "right" one.

Ya know, I could understand but you know there are people out there who are true to themselves and maybe they wanna go to confession to confess a wrong to God, outta they heart!

They may go to Church and hear they pastor speak, and know he's talking out his ass, but maybe it makes the person feel right to go to church, period!

You're missing the point, it's not about confession. But like you said, you confess to god, Jesus didn't tell you to go to another person to tell him all your dirty little secrets. Knowledge is power and throughout history the church proved again and again that it misuses this power. They took money in advance from people planning on committing a sin. They had catalogues of sin where they listed the confessed sins!
Personally, I think church is bullshit but IF you really feel better confessing to your god, at least keep it between you and him. That's noone's business but yours.

Maybe to you it looks like people on this board try to make a conspiracy theory out of everything the church does. But it's more likely that you're afraid to realize that the church is constantly abusing people. Not that everyone in church is an evil person but the organization as a whole was/is/always will be an insult to people's intelligence.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 03:25:25 PM »

You're missing the point, it's not about confession. But like you said, you confess to god, Jesus didn't tell you to go to another person to tell him all your dirty little secrets. Knowledge is power and throughout history the church proved again and again that it misuses this power. They took money in advance from people planning on committing a sin. They had catalogues of sin where they listed the confessed sins!
Personally, I think church is bullshit but IF you really feel better confessing to your god, at least keep it between you and him. That's noone's business but yours.

Maybe to you it looks like people on this board try to make a conspiracy theory out of everything the church does. But it's more likely that you're afraid to realize that the church is constantly abusing people. Not that everyone in church is an evil person but the organization as a whole was/is/always will be an insult to people's intelligence.
You see though, you're speaking in past tense. Go to a Catholic Church now. Ain't nobody forcing you to put money in a basket. Homeless go there for God's sakes. You go confess your sins anonymously, to a Priest, no?

Nah, I'm not afraid to realize that the church is constantly abusing people, I just think its kinda ridiculous that everythang, no matter what it does there's somethang wrong wit it or somethang.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 06:33:27 PM »

Yup, the church robbed millions of people out of their money through the lies and deception of confession and through the idea of purgatory. This is why the fucking Catholic Church has its OWN COUNTRY! That's how much clout they have.

This is not conspiracy, its fact.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2009, 06:36:26 PM »
by the way...how many hail marys do they give you for murder?