Author Topic: God damn it, this is heart breaking  (Read 572 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: God damn it, this is heart breaking
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 04:25:54 PM »
:sleep:

Go fuck yourself  :D

Nobody cares when 400.000 people die in Sudan, but when 3000 Us citizens die you have to mourn every year like it was doomsday. I'm not a hypocrite so go fuck youself. :-*

Because it's fucking Sudan, why should we give a shit? Are we not allowed to mourn our own losses because there is trouble elsewhere in the world? Don't give me that shit...

If you see your mom drowning in a lake, and 100 yards away there are two little girls drowning, are you gonna go save your mom, or the little girls because there's two of them? Or are you gonna look out for your fucking own? Pure impartiality is bullshit so don't even pretend like we're committing some sort of fallacy by mourning our own losses here on US soil. You don't have to, but you also don't have the ground to judge.

I know there's a lot of insecure pricks like you that resent our society and place in the world, and you tend say some nasty things so I'm gonna chalk you up to just being a hater, but goddamn man, wait til some form of tragedy strikes you and yours; if there is bad news elsewhere in the world then you are not allowed to show pain or mourning.

im a have to agree with j bananas on this one. 9/11 was close to home and for someone like teflon tom it's extremely close to home. the whole country was in shocc. imagine how he mustve felt. but if the shit isn't close to u then you're not gonna be grieving too much are you. it's natural and aint nothing wrong with it. but it dont mean people in america don't give a fucc about whats happening in sudan. people are different though. some people don't give a fucc about nada. period
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 04:27:35 PM by C-BLUE »

herpes

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 08:02:44 PM »

Go fuck yourself  :D

Nobody cares when 400.000 people die in Sudan, but when 3000 Us citizens die you have to mourn every year like it was doomsday. I'm not a hypocrite so go fuck youself. :-*

Because it's fucking Sudan, why should we give a shit? Are we not allowed to mourn our own losses because there is trouble elsewhere in the world? Don't give me that shit...

If you see your mom drowning in a lake, and 100 yards away there are two little girls drowning, are you gonna go save your mom, or the little girls because there's two of them? Or are you gonna look out for your fucking own? Pure impartiality is bullshit so don't even pretend like we're committing some sort of fallacy by mourning our own losses here on US soil. You don't have to, but you also don't have the ground to judge.

I know there's a lot of insecure pricks like you that resent our society and place in the world, and you tend say some nasty things so I'm gonna chalk you up to just being a hater, but goddamn man, wait til some form of tragedy strikes you and yours; if there is bad news elsewhere in the world then you are not allowed to show pain or mourning.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2009, 03:55:02 AM »

Go fuck yourself  :D

1. I don't resent Americans, I've never been there so I don't judge about the people. In every country there's good and bad people...
2. Of course it makes a difference if people die in your city or in another part of the world. 
3. It's ok to mourn, but it was 8 years ago, and I just find it boring that this comes up year for year only because the calendar says 9/11.  I just hate all this stupid media coverage only because it's America. Even here in Germany you'll see/ hear about it  24/7, while you won't hear anything about Sudan because it's just another genocide and it hasn't as many consequences for the western countries as the terrorist attacks. That's why I brought the Sudan example.

Question: if there would be a comparable attack in Great britain or Germany, wouldn't you be annoyed if you still had to hear about it 24/7 8 years later.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 04:02:34 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

Cali Climate

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2009, 03:35:17 PM »
^If you don't like the news coverage, don't watch the news. 

Marginalizing one of our national tragedies because you don't like the way it is covered in Germany doesn't make sense. You need to marginalize your interest in watching TV if it's getting annoying.

Raphael

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 10:15:09 AM »
I remember 9/11 it was a pretty chill day.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 05:35:34 PM »
holy shit that is sad. R.I.P to those people
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

LAXCENTRAL