Poll

Why

Senseless beef
5 (33.3%)
To gossip like women about the entertainment industry
0 (0%)
I'm a dirty jew and this place makes me feel special.  Other boards I would be a worthless nobody like I am in real life
4 (26.7%)
That board we're not supposed to mention to outsiders
1 (6.7%)
Other
5 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Why do people still post here ?  (Read 276 times)

herpes

Why do people still post here ?
« on: September 12, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »
Besides senseless beef and the other board we aren't supposed to mention whats the point of coming here ?  Music sucks now a days and if something of quality does drop most of this place rather gossip rappers making youtube videos.  The sport section is a joke.  The coliseum at SOHH is one of the best sports boards on the web.  The train of thought used to be a decent section for knowledge and now it's full of cats talking about lizard people and conspiracy theory bull shit.  The only thing that keeps this place going is the senseless beef.  So why do you guys keep coming.  I am here mostly for the beef at this point.

Kool Beenz

Re: Why do people still post here ?
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 03:31:50 PM »
cus of senseless beef and because i grew up with yall niggas on this board
yall are my e-homies

and plus cus dubcc needs people like us to give it its entertainment value

8)

ikke

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 03:42:47 PM »
Boredom and sometimes I feel the need to use the nternet when listening music....Yet when internet fails I don't give a fuck about reconnecting.

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2009, 03:46:20 PM »
None of the above, I come for the music. Music discussion is a bonus, G-Spot is more or less a funny area of the forum. ToT is just full of retarded hypocritical mother fuckers who couldn't hold a decent conversation if they tried.  8)

Floydness

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2009, 04:13:49 PM »
blame it on the goose, it has em feelin loose..  :)

Muhfukka

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2009, 04:15:51 PM »
well this is the first and only forum or anything like that ive ever been on, and dubcc taught me to about .rar files. thanks to dubcc i have illegally downloaded thousands of dollars of copyrighted material so im pretty grateful for that.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2009, 07:26:09 PM »
Why do people still post here ?

Every time i come here and see the threads people post on, i ask myself the same shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2009, 10:56:56 PM »
LOL, porky the pig, you're a fuckin geek if i've ever seen one.

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 11:16:28 PM »
I come here to offend people

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 11:25:24 PM »
Besides senseless beef and the other board we aren't supposed to mention whats the point of coming here ?  Music sucks now a days and if something of quality does drop most of this place rather gossip rappers making youtube videos.  The sport section is a joke.  The coliseum at SOHH is one of the best sports boards on the web.  The train of thought used to be a decent section for knowledge and now it's full of cats talking about lizard people and conspiracy theory bull shit.  The only thing that keeps this place going is the senseless beef.  So why do you guys keep coming.  I am here mostly for the beef at this point.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Blasphemy

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 11:29:29 PM »
thanks to dubcc i have illegally downloaded thousands of dollars of copyrighted material so im pretty grateful for that.

I think we all can agree with this.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 11:30:39 PM »
thanks to dubcc i have illegally downloaded thousands of dollars of copyrighted material so im pretty grateful for that.

i like buying CD's if they;re worth it tho
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2009, 11:32:03 PM »

i like buying CD's if they;re worth it tho
Yeah I hear that new shortyo album is off the hook!LOL

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2009, 11:32:25 PM »
blame it on the goose, it has em feelin loose..  :)
natalie you're so LOL

Cali Climate

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 01:48:42 AM »
Habit mostly.