Author Topic: The official Ask Jaydc a question thread  (Read 745 times)

Jaydc555

The official Ask Jaydc a question thread
« on: September 12, 2009, 11:30:02 PM »
Some other fag did this so I thought Id let my knowledge spew forth like the ill rhymes spew from lights retarded mouth.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: The official Ask Jaydc a question thread
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2009, 11:32:17 PM »
if you were to hunt lights what sort of weapon would you use and how would you cook him?

Jaydc555

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2009, 11:37:47 PM »
A tough question but a fair one c-blue.Simply using a gun would take the fun out of it,it would be like shooting retards on leashes,or throwing jews into giant ovens at gun point.A creatue of his I think I would use these

As for preparing the beast,I would make steaks and jerky out of him.Nothing like retard jerky.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2009, 01:49:16 PM »
Why doesn't Floyd/Roccy/or Nik eat pork? besides them being jewish

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2009, 01:55:12 PM »
is 2012 really going to be the end for us?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »
jaydc? when are you commiting suicide

Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2009, 03:09:48 PM »
jay i have had this question lingering in my head for quite some time but I haven't found anyone who would have the experience to give me advice. I know you're the master of performing abortions so I was wondering if I should use the trusty coat hanger or just fist her and take the baby out myself. thoughts? suggestions?

Roccy

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2009, 03:17:21 PM »

I'm not jewish, but we don't eat pork for the same reasons.
how it really goes down..

Floydness

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2009, 04:01:22 PM »
I eat bacon, I dont keep those rules.

Jaydc555

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2009, 05:10:33 PM »
is 2012 really going to be the end for us?
No it isnt.Anyone who believes this should be dragged into the street and beaten to death in front of the people that love him.Same with religious people.Which the two of these usually are the same people.Because lets face it if you believe in religion,chances are you will believe anything.

Jaydc555

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2009, 05:14:16 PM »
jaydc? when are you commiting suicide
Never,I push people into suicide,I dont do it myself.I was put on this earth to make fun of idiots and pursuade them into suicide.Hence making our genetic pool stronger.Science forbid that someone like you actually has children.

Jaydc555

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2009, 05:15:50 PM »
I want to thank roccy and floydness for rudely answering a question that was directed at me.Get your own fucking thread you dolts.They dont eat it because Nik pays them money to hang out with him and pays them extra to do and think whatever he does.

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 05:25:35 PM »
jay i have had this question lingering in my head for quite some time but I haven't found anyone who would have the experience to give me advice. I know you're the master of performing abortions so I was wondering if I should use the trusty coat hanger or just fist her and take the baby out myself. thoughts? suggestions?

The coat hanger method is just a myth,its actually a fairly difficult procedure and not always effective.Chances are if you dont really know what your doing is yu will scratch up the walls but miss the fetus,of course depending on how far along she is.If shes 8 months pregnant its going to be a big target.But then its hard to kill such a large fetus with a simple coat hanger,it would take repeated stabbings,Even then chances are you will just cause an early birth and give teh child some scars to remember.

Fisiting is a much more effective way,again depending on how far along she is.Its Tricky when the fetus is small to grab it with your bare hand because you cant really see where it is.Of course it its far along its easy to find at which point I would suggest grabbing the fetus pulling it out and then power bombing it on to the mothers face for dramatic effect.

The best method I find is force feeding the women some laxative,draino and a lot of liquids all in one blended drink.Add flavour as needed.Then use a high powered vacuum with a plunger for back up.Im not talking high powered,no dirt devil or iroomba no matter how tempting the comedic values of using such tools.

Other options of course are punching the women repeatedly in the birthing area,having her stand behind a horse and then scaring the horse.Donkeys also work well.Of course if you want professional you can do the old abort and run where you get the abortionist to do the work then run like hell out of the clinic before you pay.

Floydness

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 05:30:37 PM »
I want to thank roccy and floydness for rudely answering a question that was directed at me.Get your own fucking thread you dolts.They dont eat it because Nik pays them money to hang out with him and pays them extra to do and think whatever he does.

lol if ur going to make a thread like this, at least pass off the right answers.. U have the whole gspot to say negative things that arent even true due to u seeking the pleasure of making others laugh.

Al Bundy

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2009, 06:33:32 PM »

The coat hanger method is just a myth,its actually a fairly difficult procedure and not always effective.Chances are if you dont really know what your doing is yu will scratch up the walls but miss the fetus,of course depending on how far along she is.If shes 8 months pregnant its going to be a big target.But then its hard to kill such a large fetus with a simple coat hanger,it would take repeated stabbings,Even then chances are you will just cause an early birth and give teh child some scars to remember.

Fisiting is a much more effective way,again depending on how far along she is.Its Tricky when the fetus is small to grab it with your bare hand because you cant really see where it is.Of course it its far along its easy to find at which point I would suggest grabbing the fetus pulling it out and then power bombing it on to the mothers face for dramatic effect.

The best method I find is force feeding the women some laxative,draino and a lot of liquids all in one blended drink.Add flavour as needed.Then use a high powered vacuum with a plunger for back up.Im not talking high powered,no dirt devil or iroomba no matter how tempting the comedic values of using such tools.

Other options of course are punching the women repeatedly in the birthing area,having her stand behind a horse and then scaring the horse.Donkeys also work well.Of course if you want professional you can do the old abort and run where you get the abortionist to do the work then run like hell out of the clinic before you pay.

I like the whole "put her behind a horse and then scare the horse" but I could just cut the bullshit and hit her in the stomach with a sledgehammer. The cocktail you mentioned also made me prematurely ejaculate while reading no homo. Does bleach affect the taste? Do tell.