Author Topic: The official Ask Jaydc a question thread  (Read 732 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: The official Ask Jaydc a question thread
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2009, 07:47:01 PM »
will Joe Buddens ever be known for anything other than Pump It Up and getting socked in the eye?

Jaydc555

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2009, 07:51:11 PM »
will Joe Buddens ever be known for anything other than Pump It Up and getting socked in the eye?
Go to his forum and ask this question.

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 07:54:31 PM »
would you ever squash whatever "beef" you have with certain members of this forum, and if so what would it take?  ;D

Jaydc555

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 07:57:12 PM »
would you ever squash whatever "beef" you have with certain members of this forum, and if so what would it take?  ;D
It would take them to admit who they really are and get off their self imposed pedestals.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 08:01:04 PM »

this is ask Jaydc not ask joe buddens forum.  man up hop off and give me an answer dammit.

I'll tell you what though.  Next time i'm really bored i'll register over there and stir some shit.  I bet it would be hilarious based on the limited sample we have here.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 08:01:29 PM »
is Loon3y gangsta and would you fight him?

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 08:11:28 PM »

this is ask Jaydc not ask joe buddens forum.  man up hop off and give me an answer dammit.

I'll tell you what though.  Next time i'm really bored i'll register over there and stir some shit.  I bet it would be hilarious based on the limited sample we have here.
Well that is an answer.As a Joe Budden fan I dont even like pump it up.I enjoy his mood muzik series and everything else hes dropped since then.Escape route has been on steady repeat since it dropped.So maybe in the mainstream he will be remembered for pump it up and maybe by obsessed fanatics he will be remembered for being the victim of a cheapshot.But for me and for a lot of others he will be remembered for his excellent lyrcis,heartfelt songs,scathing diss records and excellent discography.

Jaydc555

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 08:12:40 PM »
is Loon3y gangsta and would you fight him?
No he isnt and it wouldnt even be a fight,it would be a lesson.

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2009, 08:30:45 PM »
jay i have had this question lingering in my head for quite some time but I haven't found anyone who would have the experience to give me advice. I know you're the master of performing abortions so I was wondering if I should use the trusty coat hanger or just fist her and take the baby out myself. thoughts? suggestions?

The coat hanger method is just a myth,its actually a fairly difficult procedure and not always effective.Chances are if you dont really know what your doing is yu will scratch up the walls but miss the fetus,of course depending on how far along she is.If shes 8 months pregnant its going to be a big target.But then its hard to kill such a large fetus with a simple coat hanger,it would take repeated stabbings,Even then chances are you will just cause an early birth and give teh child some scars to remember.

Fisiting is a much more effective way,again depending on how far along she is.Its Tricky when the fetus is small to grab it with your bare hand because you cant really see where it is.Of course it its far along its easy to find at which point I would suggest grabbing the fetus pulling it out and then power bombing it on to the mothers face for dramatic effect.

The best method I find is force feeding the women some laxative,draino and a lot of liquids all in one blended drink.Add flavour as needed.Then use a high powered vacuum with a plunger for back up.Im not talking high powered,no dirt devil or iroomba no matter how tempting the comedic values of using such tools.

Other options of course are punching the women repeatedly in the birthing area,having her stand behind a horse and then scaring the horse.Donkeys also work well.Of course if you want professional you can do the old abort and run where you get the abortionist to do the work then run like hell out of the clinic before you pay.

I like the whole "put her behind a horse and then scare the horse" but I could just cut the bullshit and hit her in the stomach with a sledgehammer. The cocktail you mentioned also made me prematurely ejaculate while reading no homo. Does bleach affect the taste? Do tell.

cough

Jaydc555

« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2009, 08:33:00 PM »
jay i have had this question lingering in my head for quite some time but I haven't found anyone who would have the experience to give me advice. I know you're the master of performing abortions so I was wondering if I should use the trusty coat hanger or just fist her and take the baby out myself. thoughts? suggestions?

The coat hanger method is just a myth,its actually a fairly difficult procedure and not always effective.Chances are if you dont really know what your doing is yu will scratch up the walls but miss the fetus,of course depending on how far along she is.If shes 8 months pregnant its going to be a big target.But then its hard to kill such a large fetus with a simple coat hanger,it would take repeated stabbings,Even then chances are you will just cause an early birth and give teh child some scars to remember.

Fisiting is a much more effective way,again depending on how far along she is.Its Tricky when the fetus is small to grab it with your bare hand because you cant really see where it is.Of course it its far along its easy to find at which point I would suggest grabbing the fetus pulling it out and then power bombing it on to the mothers face for dramatic effect.

The best method I find is force feeding the women some laxative,draino and a lot of liquids all in one blended drink.Add flavour as needed.Then use a high powered vacuum with a plunger for back up.Im not talking high powered,no dirt devil or iroomba no matter how tempting the comedic values of using such tools.

Other options of course are punching the women repeatedly in the birthing area,having her stand behind a horse and then scaring the horse.Donkeys also work well.Of course if you want professional you can do the old abort and run where you get the abortionist to do the work then run like hell out of the clinic before you pay.

I like the whole "put her behind a horse and then scare the horse" but I could just cut the bullshit and hit her in the stomach with a sledgehammer. The cocktail you mentioned also made me prematurely ejaculate while reading no homo. Does bleach affect the taste? Do tell.

cough
lol.Yes bleach does effect the taste I wouldnt recommend it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »
would you rather kill the jew or the retard

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2009, 08:43:24 PM »
would you rather kill the jew or the retard
The retard.Its just a matter of time before the jew kills himself when floydness wont take him back after she falls in love with roccy.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2009, 08:43:49 PM »
who's your favorite serial killer and why

Blasphemy

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2009, 11:08:47 PM »
Why do white people love Wayne Brady so much?  ;D

Elano