Author Topic: The official Ask Jaydc a question thread  (Read 731 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: The official Ask Jaydc a question thread
« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2009, 06:47:57 PM »
what are your Jew defensive moves?

Jaydc555

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2009, 06:49:13 PM »
I throw a hundred bill on the ground and when they go to pick it up i repeatedly knee them in the face

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2009, 07:03:23 PM »
jay...as a longtime fan of brutality and mayhem i was wondering what methods you'd use when you're slaughtering an overweight fucc cunt like queen sikotic?

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2009, 07:56:49 PM »
Should I give up on lifelong goals and just travel the world?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2009, 09:14:23 PM »
I throw a hundred bill on the ground and when they go to pick it up i repeatedly knee them in the face
a nickel works just as well

Kool Beenz

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2009, 09:18:30 PM »
how do you fuck a fat girl and enjoy it?

Muhfukka

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2009, 09:20:45 PM »
well for one be really drunk and just loaded and not give a fuck. actually thats basically it. thats my answer at least i know this is for jaydc to answer

Muhfukka

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2009, 09:25:55 PM »
actually the jew might be the best one to ask

Al Bundy

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2009, 01:01:21 PM »
So I accidentally killed the bitch while trying to perform a late trimester abortion. What cleaning supplies would you recommend for the cleaning of my trunk? I'd like to not get some bitch ass forensics team swabbing the shit out of it and them finding traces of blood.

My advice is rip out the upholstery and replace it,its the only way to be sure the evidence is gone.Then burn said upholstery,get the new one in and then take your car and have it professionally cleaned inside and out

Okay so good news: my car is clean. I took my car to a professional cleaner and he found a little blood and asked me about it. I had to take the dude around the corner and stab him in the neck no homo. So now the death toll is up to two. Should I chop him into pieces and throw away his body parts in different towns or just burn the body?

Floydness

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2009, 01:04:28 PM »

depends on how fat the girl is.. besides some people like fat chicks.. I mean REALLY fat chicks.. theres this magazine called bodacious.. and these bitches are like 300 pounds modeling little skimpy thongs.. its pretty funny.

Muhfukka

« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2009, 03:57:24 PM »

depends on how fat the girl is.. besides some people like fat chicks.. I mean REALLY fat chicks.. theres this magazine called bodacious.. and these bitches are like 300 pounds modeling little skimpy thongs.. its pretty funny.
but what if their head is disproportionately obese like yours?

Jaydc555

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2009, 11:32:11 PM »

This isnt the official ask floydness a question thread get the fuck on woman before i put my shoe on you

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2009, 11:34:49 PM »
Who killed Tommy's boy?

Jaydc555

« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2009, 11:39:00 PM »
jay...as a longtime fan of brutality and mayhem i was wondering what methods you'd use when you're slaughtering an overweight fucc cunt like queen sikotic?

Because of her girth it would be take some heavy equipment.I think I would go with running up and drop kicking her in her wheel chair then kicking her face a few times.Then Id bust out a skill saw and work the feet,then the legs.Next would the arms.Of course this whole time I would have tournquets on all areas and then cauterize the wounds.Then Id pour vinegar in her eyes and cut her eyelids off.Then Id pay someone with aids to rape her repeatedly then drop her off at a hospital so she gets saved but dies within a year from the aids.The whole time I would be playing dre day on repeat so she can soak up the eazy e ether.

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2009, 11:41:11 PM »
Should I give up on lifelong goals and just travel the world?
For some people Id yes to this question but for you Id say just stick with it.Youve already put so much time into it now it would be a waste to quit.If you really wanted to travel the world Id say finish your schooling become a doctor and travel the world and help out poor people in 3rd world countries.Of course that depends on how big of a heart you have and wether or not materials and money are a prominent factor in your life.