Author Topic: Eugenics? Pedigree Dogs Exposed  (Read 368 times)

The Overfiend

Eugenics? Pedigree Dogs Exposed
« on: September 10, 2009, 09:54:45 PM »
Saw this on TV the other day, I think it says as much about human-beings as it does about dogs.

Mixing of the races is vital for the healthy development of humankind, lest the goyim breed themselves into genetic retardation.

Part 1:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3O0l0f50AAk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3O0l0f50AAk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 10:30:31 PM by Illuminati Clique »

Sikotic™

Re: Eugenics? Pedigree Dogs Exposed
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 11:25:47 PM »
Eugenics: the one thing Hitler had right.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 04:37:22 AM »
^ Eugenics maybe, but Hitler's particular brand of eugenics,  I dunno.

Humankind obviously needs a diverse genetic pool for healthy evolution.

But imagine if the Nazis won and they managed to implement their eugenics program on a worldwide scale: they may have eventually doomed their ancestors to genetic retardation by narrowing the gene pool down to the 'Aryan' ideal of human perfection, much like these pedigree dogs.

The Overfiend

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 04:42:51 AM »
These dogs are turning into sad monstrosities.

But these people keep hanging onto fucked up ideal in their heads, rather than breeding for genuine health.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 05:08:26 AM »
^ Eugenics maybe, but Hitler's particular brand of eugenics,  I dunno.

Humankind obviously needs a diverse genetic pool for healthy evolution.

But imagine if the Nazis won and they managed to implement their eugenics program on a worldwide scale: they may have eventually doomed their ancestors to genetic retardation by narrowing the gene pool down to the 'Aryan' ideal of human perfection, much like these pedigree dogs.

I've tried explain that concept to a few "extreme whites", and the just don't understand.  The retardation thing must have already happened in them.  Damn waste of human life.
Time for a change...bring it!

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 10:21:25 AM »
Saw this on TV the other day, I think it says as much about human-beings as it does about dogs.

Mixing of the races is vital for the healthy development of humankind, lest the goyim breed themselves into genetic retardation.

Part 1:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3O0l0f50AAk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3O0l0f50AAk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

That's simply an opinion, the over riding factor and if you research into this, you will see that I am correct in saying, that eugenics experts believe that black people are less than white people, they are intellectually inferior, thus if you can mix the whites, then you can dumb them down and what's more, you can as a result make them more subservient. They justify this on several psychological reasonings including the fact, that according to them at least, black people are more easily led and have an inferiority complex about themselves anyway. Therefore recognising that black people are the ones who will snag the bling because they strive to be seen as rich and powerful. There is of course an element of general consumerism in that to but for the most part, they believe black people are easier to control. This has noting to do with human enlightenment, the new world order has nothing to with human betterment.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 10:27:39 AM »

Part 1:

That's simply an opinion, the over riding factor and if you research into this, you will see that I am correct in saying, that eugenics experts believe that black people are less than white people, they are intellectually inferior, thus if you can mix the whites, then you can dumb them down and what's more, you can as a result make them more subservient. They justify this on several psychological reasonings including the fact, that according to them at least, black people are more easily led and have an inferiority complex about themselves anyway. Therefore recognising that black people are the ones who will snag the bling because they strive to be seen as rich and powerful. There is of course an element of general consumerism in that to but for the most part, they believe black people are easier to control. This has noting to do with human enlightenment, the new world order has nothing to with human betterment.
This sounded like some Jared Taylor shit.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 01:57:28 PM »
The emphasis is on what they believe and the several marketing studies which in their minds at least bear out the fact that black people are more easily led/influenced. I have nothing against any other race, who knows, I might get married to woman from a different race but it would be my decision. I am merely explaining what motivates them towards this embracing of mixing races. Read about James Watson, he made the mistake of saying black people were less intelligent than whites publicly. However this wasn't just an insignificant individual he has been an extremely influential and prominent eugenicist. Usually the embracing of this disgusting eugenics like forced abortions, deliberate poisoning, sterilisation etc is written about only in books. I guess he was arrogant enough to believe that people would not bad an eyelid when he said this, he calculated wrongly.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 02:05:25 PM by virtuoso »

The Overfiend

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2009, 02:48:34 AM »

Ok...let me get this straight: the real reason 'they', the NWO (and by implication liberal democracy) promote multiculturalism and diversity is because 'they' believe that black people (and non-whites?) are more easily led and controlled;  so 'they' introduce multiculturalism into the traditionally white countries of the West in order to break down and control the population? This is what they believe, and so since thats what they believe multiculturalism is a conspiracy against the freedoms of the people?

Anyway NWO conspiracy aside, generally  "Eugenics is the self-direction of human evolution" (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Eugenics_congress_logo.png )

Very general term, so it seems kind of simple minded to presume all eugenics is evil or racist, historically branches of it have been and some branches may be still I don't deny: but this is not necessarily the entire case: people engage in eugenics everyday, by sizing up a bitch, looking at her hips, seeing if she fertile, if she strong, beautiful, etc and people are using technology more aswell, taking genetic tests to see if they are predisposed to any genetic illnesses,etc. Hardly racist or evil, when the motivation and intention is the health of one's progeny.

In the video I posted, (peep all the Parts) the pedigree dog breeders and the geneticists, vets and the interviewers are ALL promoting eugenics, however they are promoting different approaches of eugenics. The pedigree dog breeders are promoting their type of canine eugenics based on their ideal of beauty and pedigree perfection, whereas the vets are promoting canine eugenics based on the actual health of the animal.

Now you may dismiss all the genetic research and professional opinions of these vets as 'simply an opinion' but it seems blatantly obvious that these animals are incredibly inbred and physically impaired as a result of their grossly limited genetic pool.

For chrissake LOOK at these animals!!! They are fucked up beyond some elephant man/Michael Jackson's face type shit.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2009, 03:00:41 AM »

What has breeding dogs in the same family got to do with breeding in the same race? we know what inter breeding along family lines causes, therefore even cousins shouldn't have babies together because the risks of deformities and health problems sky rockets some ten fold. The reason for multi culturalism is complex and would take a more awake version of me to elaborate lol but I am simply illustrating what eugenicists believe about black people. I also agree that eugenics is a very general term but mostly this power is being harnessed for dangerous intentions. I am well aware that eugenics has been going on for a long time but with the strides in technology and this coming together of the new world order which is essentially the old world order reforming the world, we are in for some insane times.

The Overfiend

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 05:40:43 AM »

What has breeding dogs in the same family got to do with breeding in the same race?

Narrows the gene pool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_diversity

Genetic diversity plays a very important role in survival and adaptability of a species because when a species’s environment changes[/b], slight gene variations are necessary to produce changes in the organisms' anatomy that enables it to adapt and survive. A species that has a large degree of genetic diversity among its population will have more variations from which to choose the most fit alleles. Increase in genetic diversity is also essential for an organism to evolve. Species that have very little genetic variation are at a great risk. With very little gene variation within the species, healthy reproduction becomes increasingly difficult, and offspring often deal with similar problems to those of inbreeding. The vulnerability of a population to certain types of diseases can also increase with reduction in genetic diversity.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 09:51:01 AM »

Listen my friend, they did a series of tests on willing irish folks to test their dna as a matter of identifying how far back they could trace these peoples roots. Their roots have remained in Ireland for thousands of years. In fact the university for DNA in Dublin said the typical irish person's DNA has not really altered much at all. These are strong, dynamic, resolte, strong, passionate people, being white and irish hasn't harmed these people  ;D

The Overfiend

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2009, 05:17:07 AM »
Genetic principles apply to all species, not just humans.

'Race' dosn't really matter. Well, I mean it does and it dosn't. The real issue is genetic diversity, not 'race' itself, but they are both related but not to the extent we tend to think. The discovery that only 8% genetic difference separates the major races has led some scientists to proclaim that race is biologically meaningless. Skin, hair and eye color are non-concordant in that they are not necessarily expressed together. For example skin color and hair texture vary independently and lighter hair colors are associated with Europeans, especially Northern Europeans, but blond hair is found amongst a limited, small number of the black populations of the south pacific, particularly the Solomon Islands and Vanuatu.

The Irish folks probably have a diverse and large genetic pool to begin with already or they branched out and spread around the world before any inbreeding began to occur  (although how do you account for the Leprechauns?  :D)

With any people that remains an isolated island for long enough, eventually common characteristics emerge and a distinctive 'race' is born. This is what geneticists call the 'Founder Effect' (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Founder_effect)

In extreme cases, the founder effect is thought to lead to evolution of an entirely new species. Now if Ireland remained an isolated island from the rest of the world, chances are in another few thousand years they would begin to distinctively resemble an entirely different race. But with peoples that remain isolated, the tendency is for the gene pool to shrink (like the Amish in the US, who tend to let few newcomers into their community and marry within their community, their community has higher rates of deformities like multiple fingers and shit)

However globalization tends to counteract this tendency by exposing isolated ethnic groups to a wider variety of people and cultures.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 05:43:07 AM by Illuminati Clique »

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2009, 11:33:10 AM »
Eugenics: the one thing Hitler had right.

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2009, 04:56:47 AM »