Author Topic: Kanye does it again at the VMA's. (video inside)  (Read 3008 times)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Kanye does it again at the VMA's. (video inside)
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2009, 06:34:00 AM »
kanye should stick to putting fish dicks in his mouth

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2009, 07:00:57 AM »
Interesting concept.  I feel compelled to agree.
Time for a change...bring it!

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2009, 07:25:27 AM »
Interesting concept.  I feel compelled to agree.

dont tell me u havent seen that south park episode..it was on last night LOL

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2009, 07:38:09 AM »
Honestly I don't know who the girl is but I send my respects out to her, on the real. Who the fuck does that type of shit? Kanye's done. For real. Somebody need to tell that nigga somethang!! An egotistical racist gay rights activist hip hop artist? :-\ Somebody need to tell that nigga somethang. Shit ain't cool no more.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: September 14, 2009, 08:35:56 AM »
when was kanye a rascist?
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

JohnnyL

« Reply #110 on: September 14, 2009, 08:56:20 AM »
 Well, this is just pathetic.  I saw this posted online today.  I didn't see it when it happened because I can't stand MTV anymore.  Their programming sucks, and they put these award shows together to try to create or at least encourage spectacles like this.
  Let me just say that I'm not a Taylor Swift fan.  Overall, I don't like contemporary country music and I doubt I've ever even heard any of her songs.  On the other hand, I really do like a lot of Kanye's music, and have a great deal of respect for him as an artist.
  That being said, Kanye is pretty much a tool as a person.  I don't really subscribe to the idea that this was necessarily racially motivated.  I think in his own weird, ass-backward mind, he actually thought he was being respectful to Taylor Swift when he went up on stage and interrupted her.  But the fact is, it wasn't respectful.  This was typical Kanye West awards ceremony baby shit.  It's obvious he has a compulsion to only want the spotlight on himself, and if he can't be respectful of his peers and only go on stage when it's his turn, they should stop inviting him to these shows.  Of course, I think MTV loves it when shit like this happens, so I'm sure that won't ever be the case with the VMAs.  But any self-respecting awards show should take note of these outbursts, and weigh that when they're considering who to include on these shows.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #111 on: September 14, 2009, 08:56:50 AM »
I'm quoting people, I don't know.

BIGWORM

« Reply #112 on: September 14, 2009, 09:21:07 AM »
Then people wonder why "Hip Hop/Rap" gets a bad name. This guy has no class or respect and is an attention whore. Then they wonder why best rap artist were not televised at the grammys  untill recently. This guy just brought Hip Hop back 10 years for this stunt.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #113 on: September 14, 2009, 09:34:44 AM »
Elano, tell me how my dick tastes. ;)

it's not my fault Viacom is a bitch.

anyway, isn't this the 3rd consecutive VMA Awards Show that Kanye acted out? it's obviously something he is doing on the spot for the attention, not that he truly believes in what he is saying.

they let him come back because then everybody talks about it, they probably tell him to do it lol.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #114 on: September 14, 2009, 09:38:50 AM »
Gayfish is back !!!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #115 on: September 14, 2009, 10:06:08 AM »
what a dick

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #116 on: September 14, 2009, 10:26:07 AM »
didnt tupac do this shit left and right...he loved disrespectin niggas. i think he did some shit to tribe called quest once. and when he presented an award to hootie and the blowfish i believe he called them booty and the blowfish. no wonder this niggas got hit up.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kanye does it again at the VMA's.
« Reply #117 on: September 14, 2009, 10:29:29 AM »
Aight, I understand when it's for your own shit you're being a douchebag for but seriously this?  She's like 16 and you're going to steal her shine. 

Someone needs to lay his ass flat.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #118 on: September 14, 2009, 11:03:13 AM »
What do people think? This seems like this may be the straw that broke the camel's back in regards to the public and Kanye. I'm reading some of these comments on other boards like the YouTube links and people are really upset with this. I don't know Taylor Swift from the hole in the wall (or didn't until this incident) but there's some serious backlash against Kanye for this. Even his peers in the industry are really not feeling this at all. I wouldn't say it was racist on his part but where I think he's losing most of his support is women. I think regardless of the race of the individuals, a lot of folks are offended at the idea of an ego-driven male entertainer stealing the spotlight from a female. I think that might be the card the media plays and I'm sure the feminist groups will have a field day with this. I'm guessing this is not gonna help Kayne's sales much.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #119 on: September 14, 2009, 11:41:07 AM »
wow why is this such a fuckin big deal? It's not like this is the grammies or something, its fucking mtv