Author Topic: Kanye does it again at the VMA's. (video inside)  (Read 3005 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Kanye does it again at the VMA's. (video inside)
« Reply #120 on: September 14, 2009, 11:42:42 AM »
wow why is this such a fuckin big deal? It's not like this is the grammies or something, its fucking mtv

because everybody is all upset that little Taylor Swift got upset. :boohoo:

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2009, 12:13:26 PM »
wow why is this such a fuckin big deal? It's not like this is the grammies or something, its fucking mtv

its not that at all...if you were getting an award im sure u wuldent want a bitch made pussy like kanye to do that to you
« Last Edit: September 14, 2009, 12:18:33 PM by xzibit444 »

wcsoldier

« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2009, 12:18:12 PM »
wanting to punch an attention whore is human nature ... especially when it's someone whose last album is horrible  and still  thinks he's the second coming

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2009, 12:19:47 PM »
wanting to punch an attention whore is human nature ... especially when it's someone whose last album is horrible  and still  thinks he's the second coming
exactly he thinks everyone should bow down to him

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: September 14, 2009, 12:44:50 PM »
besides Jay-Z & Beyonce, they're his "peoples"; Eminem was the only bigger name in the room, unless i'm forgetting somebody.

Diddy too i guess.

when you're a celebrity & you know that you're the most popular guy in there, you can do things; he was basically just showing that he CAN do what he did & what he said.

also like i said, it's his 3rd consecutive VMA Show that he acted out; it's not because he is genuinly a bitch-ass cry baby, but he wants the attention & will say & do what is nessesary to get it.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2009, 12:51:52 PM »
besides Jay-Z & Beyonce, they're his "peoples"; Eminem was the only bigger name in the room, unless i'm forgetting somebody.

Diddy too i guess.

when you're a celebrity & you know that you're the most popular guy in there, you can do things; he was basically just showing that he CAN do what he did & what he said.

also like i said, it's his 3rd consecutive VMA Show that he acted out; it's not because he is genuinly a bitch-ass cry baby, but he wants the attention & will say & do what is nessesary to get it.
no....hes a bitch ass cry baby

JohnnyL

« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2009, 12:58:51 PM »

I can't speak for anyone else, but to me it's not that he upset Taylor Swift. (Actually, she seemed to take the whole thing pretty well).  What gets on my nerves is that it seems like Kanye almost feels an obligation to act out like this at nearly every one of these recent awards shows.  I do agree with you that that MTV encourages this type of shit though.  To them, this is just another shock tactic to try to get more people to tune in next year.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2009, 01:08:23 PM »

Diddy too i guess.

yeah, but then he had that mad funny SNL Skit where he made fun of himself for that (http://www.hulu.com/watch/10349/saturday-night-live-106-and-park-with-kanye-west)

if it was his first time & only time it would be a little more "wow, what a faggot"; but he does it every year.

it's fun just to watch & see what he does next.

aren't you all the same guys who loved this guy when he went against 50 Cent? nobody keeps up to date with celebrities for them to be goodie-too shoes.

honestly, i truly think that if he didn't make this autotune album & kept making those real dope rap albums he was making, people would have more humor in the things he does lol, it's a hit or miss theory, but i would stand by it for now.

most importantly, it's not like it was the Grammy's & he did that to Bruce Springstien, it was Taylor Swift at a MTV Award show for an award she truly could not have won if she didn't have millions of little 13 year old girls voting for her & it's not like Taylor Swift has nothing going for her & this was special, she's set for life; believe it or not, it only helps her in the long run.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2009, 01:15:20 PM »

Diddy too i guess.

yeah, but then he had that mad funny SNL Skit where he made fun of himself for that (http://www.hulu.com/watch/10349/saturday-night-live-106-and-park-with-kanye-west)

if it was his first time & only time it would be a little more "wow, what a faggot"; but he does it every year.

aren't you all the same guys who loved this guy when he went against 50 Cent? nobody keeps up to date with celebrities for them to be goodie-too shoes.

honestly, i truly think that if he didn't make this autotune album & kept making those real dope rap albums he was making, people would have more humor in the things he does lol, it's a hit or miss theory, but i would stand by it for now.

most importantly, it's not like it was the Grammy's & he did that to Bruce Springstien, it was Taylor Swift at a MTV Award show for an award she truly could not have won if she didn't have millions of little 13 year old girls voting for her & it's not like Taylor Swift has nothing going for her & this was special, she's set for life; believe it or not, it only helps her in the long run.

yes i am the guy that loved him during the 50 cent thing.....His rap music that is not him as a person...hes a jerk and theres nothing funny about him...like i said if this was you up there and he did it to you, you would have wanted to kick dudes ass dont give me bullshit

MediumL

« Reply #129 on: September 14, 2009, 01:20:36 PM »
He's just a wasteman. Simply because the Beyonce video was sooo shit that it wasn't unexpected she lost.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: September 14, 2009, 01:30:57 PM »

Diddy too i guess.

yes i am the guy that loved him during the 50 cent thing.....His rap music that is not him as a person...hes a jerk and theres nothing funny about him...like i said if this was you up there and he did it to you, you would have wanted to kick dudes ass dont give me bullshit

i would be mad, but if everybody else thought it was funny it wouldn't bother me.

if i was up for an award, i would be rich, it would be cool.

plus, Kanye wouldn't do that to a guy; imagine if he did that to T.I. when he won? yeah right lol.

you should almost give him props, at least he didn't do it for himself, he did it for Beyonce's sake; it's an improvement.

Cali Climate

« Reply #131 on: September 14, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »
Taylor Swift is just a little girl who sings country, she ain't built for niggerish buffoons wasted on henny getting up in her face. She didn't really deserve that, but if it were someone older I wouldn't mind.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #132 on: September 14, 2009, 03:42:28 PM »
LMAO kanye is so tough with that hard liquor bottle  :o

he looks like a fag and his wife looks like a dyke

Muhfukka

« Reply #133 on: September 14, 2009, 03:46:42 PM »
man who gives a fuck about this?  honestlyits probably scripted anyway. fuck kanye, fuck that skinny bitch taylor swift, fuck mtv and ther faggot awards shows

westsiderider323

« Reply #134 on: September 14, 2009, 03:49:10 PM »
fuck kanye