Author Topic: Kanye does it again at the VMA's. (video inside)  (Read 3007 times)

Cali Climate

Re: Kanye does it again at the VMA's. (video inside)
« Reply #135 on: September 14, 2009, 03:50:51 PM »
This nigger in his leather shirt and hennessy, LMAO what was he thinking?

Muhfukka

« Reply #136 on: September 14, 2009, 03:54:13 PM »
This nigger in his leather shirt and hennessy, LMAO what was he thinking?
that faggot is delusional fuck what hes thinking

Sikotic™

« Reply #137 on: September 14, 2009, 03:58:43 PM »
This was so obviously staged. Great ploy on the part of MTV though. I actually heard two old ladies talking about the incident when I was grocery shopping this morning.

LMAO @ Kanye's bitch rockin the Giant Gonzales suit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Quadruple OG

« Reply #138 on: September 14, 2009, 04:20:53 PM »

How are you scumbags laughing about this? This guy is a grown fucking man getting on stage and throwing tantrums like a little baby....someone needs to kick his ass

Realest thing said in this thread. It isn't a white or black thing, or even if MTV is still relevant.

So let's review this Kanye thing:

- Jumps on stage and interrupts a 17 year old girl's acceptance speech to talk about a fuckin' Beyonce video
- Gets bitched out by 17 year old's mother backstage and apologizes
- Pink goes over to Kanye and his security has to restrain her from attacking him
- Is kicked out of Radio City
- The person he's defending doesn't co-sign his actions and brings back 17 year old to give her acceptance speech
- Kanye apologizes for his bitchassness

Yea, Kanye really won tonight. So gully to interrupt a 17 year old white girls acceptance speech. Like Eazy E once said

"Once a Bitch, Still a Bitch, Always will be a Bitch"

Okka

« Reply #139 on: September 14, 2009, 04:39:09 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #140 on: September 14, 2009, 04:52:35 PM »
I didnt know we had so many bleeding vaginas on this forum

didn't think you would be so spot on 4 pages ago. :laugh:

Quadruple OG

« Reply #141 on: September 14, 2009, 05:34:19 PM »
I didnt know we had so many bleeding vaginas on this forum

didn't think you would be so spot on 4 pages ago. :laugh:

...with the biggest bleeding vag being Kanye himself. Kanye showing how Gully he is by coppin' pleas from a 17 year old white girl.

Quote from: Kanye West
I'm so sorry to Taylor Swift and her fans and her mom. I spoke to her mother right after and she said the same thing my mother would've said. She is very talented! I like the lyrics about being a cheerleader and she's in the bleachers! I'm in the wrong for going on stage and taking away from her moment! Beyonce's video was the best of this decade!!! I'm sorry to my fans if I let you guys down!!! I'm sorry to my friends at MTV.

I will apologize to Taylor 2mrw (tomorrow). Welcome to the real world!!! Everybody wanna boo me but I'm a fan of real pop culture! No disrespect but we watchin' (watching) the show at the crib right now cause...well you know!!! I'm still happy for Taylor!!! Booyaa. You are very very talented. I gave my award to Outkast when they deserved it over me. That's what it is! I'm not crazy yall (y'all), I'm just real. Sorry for that! I really feel bad for Taylor and I'm sincerely sorry!!! Much respect!!!

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: September 14, 2009, 05:51:42 PM »
This was jokes and while can understand what people are mad about, what is the big deal? Like Cham said it's not like this was the Oscars or the Grammys, this is the fucking VMAs :-X plus it was most likely staged. There's more important things going on in the world than some rich 17yr old being made to look like her dog died ::) I'm not that big of a fan of Kanye and it was wrong what he did but people are making it seem like he walked on stage and slapped her or something and LOL at that bullshit cheesy thing with beyonce at the end :-X

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #143 on: September 14, 2009, 05:58:46 PM »
most importantly, it wasn't like he had it out for Taylor Swift.

if GaGa, Pink or Kelly Clarkson won the award, he was headed to the stage.

& i have a feeling if it was any one of them nobody would care & everybody would be like "haha, that boy Kanye's a funny son of a gun!". :P

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: September 14, 2009, 06:02:38 PM »
Exactly, people are only catching feelings cos she's 17 when tbh Kanye probs just doubled her fanbase as a result of all the sympathy she's gonna get

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: September 14, 2009, 08:02:24 PM »
You're both wrong.  If someone did that to you you wouldn't be arguing the same position.  Kanye is wrong.  End of story.  Stop defending poor actions. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: September 14, 2009, 08:13:31 PM »
Exactly, people are only catching feelings cos she's 17 when tbh Kanye probs just doubled her fanbase as a result of all the sympathy she's gonna get

bitch ass sympathy lol.

how can somebody be sympathetic for a young rich girl? honestly, i would say Kanye has gone crazy if it was the Grammy's, but it wasn't.

when Eminem & Bruno are staging little stunts at other MTV related shows, you should go into these shows expecting something.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #147 on: September 14, 2009, 10:05:33 PM »
I thought Kanye was a fag the first time he pulled something like this, and I really don't think much different now. But at this point he knows he can get away with doing it because he's fully aware his established fanbase will just laugh it off, and he doesn't really care about the opinion of those who aren't his fans since they ain't supporting him anyways. Will somebody kick his ass for it one day? Probably, but until then, he's not gonna learn a lesson and I don't really think there's any point in reacting. As mentioned already, he does it for attention, it just so happened to be at the expense of Taylor Swift.

wcsoldier

« Reply #148 on: September 14, 2009, 10:58:33 PM »
bottom line is once again that a rapper has to "act" in order to create a buzz around him ... there was a time we were talking about rappers music , now this is gossip ... it said a lot about the quality of their music

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: September 15, 2009, 01:54:19 AM »
most importantly, it wasn't like he had it out for Taylor Swift.

if GaGa, Pink or Kelly Clarkson won the award, he was headed to the stage.

& i have a feeling if it was any one of them nobody would care & everybody would be like "haha, that boy Kanye's a funny son of a gun!". :P

Pink would fuck Kanye up, I actually heard she went looking for him backstage to smack him lol