Author Topic: Went to an evangelical sermon today...  (Read 838 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Went to an evangelical sermon today...
« on: September 13, 2009, 09:28:07 PM »
wow, what a bunch of bullshit they feed these poor people!! I don't go to church (any other church) either, the only reason that i would is to admire the architecture or the cultural aspects, but I was invited, and couldn't decline. I honestly feel really bad for these simple minded sheep, but I guess if it makes them feel any better, let them do it. This was like a watered-down, fast food version of protestant, orthodox, or catholics sermons I've seen. How could any self-respecting person stand there and wave their hands around and cry and pray, and 5 minutes later get in their lexus and drive home to watch some reality show on MTV? It just baffles me
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Sikotic™

Re: Went to an evangelical sermon today...
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2009, 11:14:51 PM »
wow, what a bunch of bullshit they feed these poor people!! I don't go to church (any other church) either, the only reason that i would is to admire the architecture or the cultural aspects, but I was invited, and couldn't decline. I honestly feel really bad for these simple minded sheep, but I guess if it makes them feel any better, let them do it. This was like a watered-down, fast food version of protestant, orthodox, or catholics sermons I've seen. How could any self-respecting person stand there and wave their hands around and cry and pray, and 5 minutes later get in their lexus and drive home to watch some reality show on MTV? It just baffles me
It's awesome though. The power the church leader has over his followers. In those huge mega churches they're bigger than rock stars lol.

If I had the charisma and didn't mind tricking people out of their money, I would most definitely start my own church.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2009, 05:00:13 AM »
It's awesome though. The power the church leader has over his followers. In those huge mega churches they're bigger than rock stars lol.

If I had the charisma and didn't mind tricking people out of their money, I would most definitely start my own church.
It's definately a good investment.  Those mega churches are fuckin' ridiculous.  I've been in some that look like upscale malls.  They have library's, classrooms, bookstores and even coffee shops.  A fuckin' coffee shop in a church.  Now tell me if that money is being used to help the community "find God".
Time for a change...bring it!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 09:12:52 AM »

It's definately a good investment.  Those mega churches are fuckin' ridiculous.  I've been in some that look like upscale malls.  They have library's, classrooms, bookstores and even coffee shops.  A fuckin' coffee shop in a church.  Now tell me if that money is being used to help the community "find God".
they need that to keep up with the transforming culture...

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 10:05:13 AM »
it's pretty sicc to me though...they just prey on the weak minded niggas. do we really need that?.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 12:29:14 PM »
like you c-blue? ;)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 12:41:46 PM »
if i was a weak minded nigga i'd be in church..praising god like your retarded ass. btw how much money do you donate to your church every year? how much?. weak...thats funny coming from you..a 300 pound diabetic schizo...in a fuccin wheelchair!!. should I continue...lol

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 12:49:44 PM »
coming from a wannabe gangsta ;)who has four children out of wedlock..........

Cali Climate

« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2009, 12:53:43 PM »
I really want to get in to the church racket.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2009, 01:00:13 PM »
I'm gonna be like that one dude Benny Hinn who hires actors to sit in wheelchairs and once he touches them they get out of the wheelchair and start dancing. Sell out stadiums around the world.

Then go masturbate on my 3 Lambos in my 20-bedroom mansion.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2009, 02:24:11 PM »
I'm gonna be like that one dude Benny Hinn who hires actors to sit in wheelchairs and once he touches them they get out of the wheelchair and start dancing. Sell out stadiums around the world.

you think you can do that..look into that camera all serious and go "ohhh jesus thank you lord...you're such a good god...i'm so anointed now..." without bursting into laughter???

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2009, 03:53:07 PM »
Well I could agree wit evangelists, them Born Again Christians and white Baptists who talk wit vocabulary like 'accept Christ' or shit along them lines....why you gotta say 'Christ' for, why you can't say Jesus? All those middle America folks living a happy lil pretend life in the suburbs. Becuz I don't buy their shit at all. At all. Not their lil fairytales of a happy marriage and they're good high honor Christian children, and they all are a family of sinless behavior. Yet they stuck up as hell. And the husband is committing adultery and the son will pass away puttin' his life and others at risk wit a DUI drunk driving accident and the daughter is wearing make-up in the 5th grade having sex at 14. And its such tragedy when somethang happens to them Christian folks but when it's the inner city kid.....

I've been to a Born Again Christian Church and they're fake, yeah. Christians are hypocritical no doubt and should be ashamed of themselves. Becuz THIS is the type of shit that happens. A group of sons of doubting Thomases  ;D got this bullshit against all us! All us. Now I ain't tryin' to be hypocritical, cuz I got love for everybody and anybody but I'm callin' it how I see it. It's called psychology and you could read people, it's on their face. Preachin' verses and lookin' at us like niggas don't belong here, fake smiles. Being fake to one another. You gon call yourself a Christian than that meannnnnn you got love for ev'rybody! That mean you ain't cheating on your spouses. That mean you ain't on some pedestal. Nobody is better than nobody.

They ain't on the same level. I don't speak for them in my defense.

They don't wanna be put on the same level, than we ain't on the same level.

All that BS on Fox Family on Sundays and late night. It's korny as hell. And they know it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2009, 05:16:09 PM »

you think you can do that..look into that camera all serious and go "ohhh jesus thank you lord...you're such a good god...i'm so anointed now..." without bursting into laughter???
LOL Probably. But if I keep thinkin about those dollar signs I might be able to pull it off.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2009, 06:02:41 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/YVIPF_PmHuQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/YVIPF_PmHuQ</a>
hahahaha this is priceless.

and checc the nigga's house...worth 12 million$

his airplane

checc this shit out too
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/BLB0UTO7-Xc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/BLB0UTO7-Xc</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2009, 08:10:45 PM »
HAHA He is who I aspire to be. Why the fuck am I paying for school when I could be doing this shit?

I know all about his shadiness too. Benny took hundreds of thousands of dollars from Evander Holyfield AND he is wanted for murder in India.

LOL and whenever I talk to one of his followers and ask them why in the fuck would he need a $12 million dollar mansion, they always reply, "God has blessed him". No, motherfucker, YOU blessed him lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE