Author Topic: Jews vs Blacks  (Read 219 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Jews vs Blacks
« on: September 14, 2009, 11:11:59 AM »
Jewish writers on anti-Semitism never mention the Jewish domination of the slave trade or of prostitution over the centuries. They never point out that such Jewish activities could understandably lead to unfavorable attitudes towards Jews...Apparently, in the new morality of the Jewish press, learning about White exploitation of Blacks is 'history,' and learning about Jewish exploitation of both Whites and Blacks is called 'hate.' "

Did you know that an 18th century *** slave trader and ships owner named Aaron Lopez (1731-82) paid 210 to 220 gallons of rum for an African slave? (About 11 million gallons of Rhode Island produced rum was exchanged for African slaves between 1709 and 1807) Lopez was Newport, Rhode Island's leading participant in the Black slave trade and the following 26 ships were owned outright or partially by him.

Greyhound, Ocean, Active, Coaxel, Africa, Diana, Hannah, Ranger, America, Dolphin, Hope, Royal Charlotte, Ann, Eagle, Industry, Sally, Betsy, Friendship, Jacob, Spry, Charlotte, George, Mary, Venus, Cleopatra, Newport Packet.

Here's more Jewish history you never learned in school...Prior to the American Civil War slave owning was a status symbol among southern Jews who held slaves in higher proportions than other southern families. But, needless to say, our historians have been very kind to them and their reputation has never been tainted by slavery as has White planters, even though they were found at every level of the slavery issue.

Many Jews living in the South acted as auctioners, commission agents, and brokers in the Black slave trade. One of the largest was the, Davis brothers who were based in Petersburg and Richmond, Virginia. These four brothers were called, "the great slave traders" by anti-slavery author, Harriet Beecher Stowe. Another ***, Abraham Smith operated out of Richmond also.

I discovered that Benjamin Mordecai of Charleston had large slave pens alongside his warehouses. At one sale in 1859 he bought $12, 000 worth of African slaves...Jacob Levin of Columbia, South Carolina and Israel I. Jones of Mobile, Alabama were large dealers in Black flesh, and in New Orleans one of the leading slave auction barns was operated by a Mr. Levy Jacobs.

According to the Nation of Islam's classic work on Jews and Blacks titled, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, "these people have been conclusively linked to the greatest criminal endeaver ever undertaken against an entire race of people, a crime against humanity, the Black African Holocaust. Deep within the recesses of the Jewish historical record is the irrefutable evidence that the most prominent of the Jewish colonial era fathers used kidnapped Black Africans disproportionately more than any other ethnic or religious group in New World history, and also participated in every aspect of the international slave trade."
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Cali Climate

Re: Jews vs Blacks
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2009, 03:29:41 PM »
Those bastards.

Fraxxx

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 05:09:03 AM »
It's really difficult to discuss tasks like this publicly.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 09:11:39 AM »
It's really difficult to discuss tasks like this publicly.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 10:48:26 AM »
the niggas the jews the niggas the jews the niggas the jews the first thing you know

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/lmmrOqPiazs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/lmmrOqPiazs</a>

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 10:49:36 AM »
we're not staying here tonight..this place is crawling with jewz

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 01:39:04 PM »
good for nothin jews