Author Topic: A.G... u know what I got?  (Read 298 times)

Kool Beenz

Re: A.G... u know what I got?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 01:21:38 AM »
^^ stfu AG, were not all filthy sluts

dude your 25 and only slept with one guy.... thats as equally pathetic as a whore sleeping with 25 guys in one night

woman up and handle your shit and atleast get your fuck number up to 3
no wonder your so sexually fustrated.... hell even get a dildo for christ sakes

Im 22 first of all, and I was in a relationship since I was 16 years old. Fuck off, you act like im the 40 yr old virgin.

might as well be...
you know since you lost "40 pounds" all you need to do is get in a sexy ass dress, make yourself look sexy as hell, shave your pussy, perk up your tits and go to a club/rave and find someone you are close too weather it be Roccy or Lights or even your Urkel friend and fuck them and feel good about yourself cus you fucked someone you at least have some feelings for

trust me its good for your mind it, gives positive feelings and makes you feel good about yourself

Floydness

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 10:29:31 AM »
lol stfu, I know how to handle my shit. Id rather meet someone at school or where I work. Most rave boys are fruity as fuck, and most club boys are lame as fuck lol.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 10:35:08 AM »
hey ag guess what I got for you? a new dick seince the one you got is to small to see lol ;)

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 10:36:57 AM »
^^ stfu AG, were not all filthy sluts

dude your 25 and only slept with one guy.... thats as equally pathetic as a whore sleeping with 25 guys in one night

woman up and handle your shit and atleast get your fuck number up to 3
no wonder your so sexually fustrated.... hell even get a dildo for christ sakes

Im 22 first of all, and I was in a relationship since I was 16 years old. Fuck off, you act like im the 40 yr old virgin.

might as well be...
you know since you lost "40 pounds" all you need to do is get in a sexy ass dress, make yourself look sexy as hell, shave your pussy, perk up your tits and go to a club/rave and find someone you are close too weather it be Roccy or Lights or even your Urkel friend and fuck them and feel good about yourself cus you fucked someone you at least have some feelings for

trust me its good for your mind it, gives positive feelings and makes you feel good about yourself

HEY NATALIE FLOYD IS A HOME GIRL...

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 10:38:20 AM »
yeah floyd is down ;)

Floydness

« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 11:17:10 AM »
 8)

Kool Beenz

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 02:45:07 PM »
Queen Sikotic, your love Sikotic has been cheating on you and you look like a school bus ran over your face

STFU

and Floyd if all the guys who go to raves are fruity that explains why a guy hasent swept you off your feet and got you to take your panties off yet

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 02:48:23 PM »

and Floyd if all the guys who go to raves are fruity that explains why a guy hasent swept you off your feet and got you to take your panties off yet
that also eplains why the jew, the retard and roccy go there

Floydness

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 04:02:29 PM »
not all the guys are fruity, but a lot of them are. Then there are the normal ones, who in fact go for the hottest girls there.. Theres so many fucking fine ass chicks there, I cant compete  :-\  in any case, fuck finding some dooche at a club or a rave. Id rather meet someone in a more normal setting lol

Kool Beenz

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 05:39:59 PM »
not all the guys are fruity, but a lot of them are. Then there are the normal ones, who in fact go for the hottest girls there.. Theres so many fucking fine ass chicks there, I cant compete  :-\  in any case, fuck finding some dooche at a club or a rave. Id rather meet someone in a more normal setting lol

like at a Jack N The Box???

lmao sorry floyd i had to crack a joke
 :D