Author Topic: new World order  (Read 317 times)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
new World order
« on: February 05, 2002, 01:08:49 PM »
i have some thoughts and questions about it...i'm sure that they are gonna finally appear at the no way out ppv but do yall think it's only gonna be Nash Hall and Hogan and then they will slowly start recruiting? or will they come out like 5-10 deep?

also, is it just me or can yall see triple h joining the nWo in the future soon after they appear at no way out? i'm thinking he's gonna get fucked over at wrestlemania and soon after join nWo for back-up.

also, i can see x-pac/syxx finally coming back to the wwf to join the nWo, at least more than likely when he does decide to return because let's face it, he's garbage and needs a big group name to make him somewhat interesting...

also i wonder if we'll see an nWo giant again?

posts more comments about this whole situation, peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

Re: new World order
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2002, 01:12:16 PM »
X-Pac and Shawn Micheals are thinking about joining nWo at No Way Out. Its even a possibility that Micheals might wrestle again, he said he's thinking about it.

Triple H said he probably wouldn't join nWo but instead be one of their greatest opposition.

But who knows, they are still making decisions so it could change.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2002, 01:54:53 PM »
They need too add 2 WWF members to the group, cos lets be honest the nWo are not the greatest of wrestlers,

Heres who Id add

Edge: Losing his steam, needs a new angle, the one with Regal sucked, can play a cool heel and would suit the nWo,

Booker T: WWF needs to stop pissing on him and make him a mega heel,

HHH: Friends with The Outsiders in real life, HHH as a heel REMEMBER THAT, the dude was unstoppable

Jericho: I didnt like him but now this cocky heel role is growing on me, suits the nWo down to the ground

Add these names to Hall/Nash/Hogan and most prob Syxx and HBK and you have the coolest stable

Also add Torrie Wilson in the mix cos of her days in the nWo in WCW and your laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!

These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2002, 01:58:04 PM »
I heard rumors about Booker T joining too.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2002, 02:18:43 PM »
I think X-Pac would fit real nice, and I would like to see the return of nWo Giant, hey that'd be the orginal 5 wrestlers from the 1996 version of the nWo. All we need is Vincent as head of secrety and the Million Dollar Man as the money person.

techniec

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2002, 02:48:58 PM »
well lets not forget that the reason why the NWO originally fell apart was because it got TOO big TOO fast!
i dont wanna see a whole shit load of mother fuckers putting on that black shirt

my opinion on whether the following wrestlers should join or not:

BIG SHOW- no fuckin way, his career is dead, vince wouldve dropped him long ago if it wasnt for his 10 year contract

EDGE & JERICHO- its not gonna work, remember when hart and jarret joined , no one accpeted them, i think if you;'re small and a great technical wrestler, you wont be accpeted
because lets face it, the NWO didnt make its name doing suplexes and ankle locks, they did it by beating ass, which is what the Halls, the Nashes and the Hogans do....

TRIPLE H, SHAWN MICHAELS & XPAC-
i really think at least 2 of the aforementioned 3 will not only join but fit in, ive ALWAYS been a huge xpac mark, i love that cat but his lil DX suit and gimmick needed to go, if he came back with the nwo, with every thing different from them songs to costume, his career would be rejuvenated,
i see shawn michael being in the NWO, as an executive tho, he would do good as a wrestler, but him coming back to lead the NWO would look good

BOOKER T
i dont know about yall, but i definitely see booker in the nwo

anyways
peace out

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2002, 04:28:55 PM »
i heard that if scott steiner signs hes gonna join tha nWo n that curt henig A.K.A Mr.Perfect might join as well so we could c tha original nWo

Hogan
Nash
Hall
Curt henig
Big Poppa Pump and possibly
x-pac n
shawn michaels

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2002, 05:42:38 PM »
I think Edge, Christian, or Jericho would all be good fits into the NWO, but I don't see it happening. No offense Prince Techniec, but I don't see how you can say that smaller technical wrestlers won't work, but you think Xpac will be good. Edge and Xpac are almost identical in size, and I don't really see X Pac being someone to beat some ass. I know he has a history with the NWO, I'm just saying that someone like Edge would be a good fit also if they wanted to make it work. I hope that Booker joins personally. There are alot of rumors floating right now that Ultimate Warrior, JJ, or Macho might be joining soon too.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2002, 07:37:03 PM »
i heard steiner may join too. But i agree hopefully they wont kill it by putting in too many people....they should stick with nash, hall,hogan....and like 2 other guys at least for like 2 months....i cant wait anybody got any info on smackdown...i know it was here in LA.....anybody go to it????

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2002, 09:05:45 PM »
the nWo is known for playin dirty and kickin the shit outta people.  they will also win by any means necessary.  
when the nWo gets here they will only have hall nash and hogan.  there biggest opposition will be stone cold, HHH and the rock.  after wrestlemania they will prolly start to grow.  heres who i think will join and why:

X-pac: cuz hes great as a heel and will fit in wit cheatin and makin fun of the crowd.  hes almost 100% healthy to return.

Shawn Michaels: will definetly join.  can play a great heel.  also good buddies with the outsiders so this will factor in.  wont be full  time wrestler but will wrestle big matches like the ppvs.

The Rock:  yes i said it the rock will join.  hes been a babyface for so long now they will prolly turn him heel possibly around summerslam.    he was last a heel in 1999.  he can also play dirty.  also there are too many babyfaces right now so rocky looks like he gon turn.

Jazz: the new female wrestler.  she tough and can kick some ass.  they need at least one female so that if they get boring they will jus make her wrestle Trish in a bra and panties match.

their biggest opposition will be:

APA:  couple of tough SOBs  and have already shown dislike of the nWo.  have stayed true to the wwf even when the invasion happened.  i see them and the outsiders(hall, nash) battling for the tag titles.

HHH:  is friends off screen wit the nWo but will be against them in a big way.  is a fan favorite and wont turn heel for a while cuz he jus returned from injury.

these are jus my opinions and prolly wont happen but i can still hope right? 8)

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2002, 01:34:22 PM »
does anyone else think that TEST would fit in nicely with the nWo...i mean the size and the attitude, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2002, 01:42:25 PM »
Test was suppose to get a major push like Edge has gotten lately but its been put on the backburner since the nWo angle came up. They might put Test with the nWo and give him a push at the same time, who knows.

Curt Henning most likely won't because they are building up his Mr. Perfect gimmick. He's sipposedly filming viginettes soon to boost his 'perfect' image.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

SugeFight

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2002, 04:32:16 AM »
well lets not forget that the reason why the NWO originally fell apart was because it got TOO big TOO fast!
i dont wanna see a whole shit load of mother fuckers putting on that black shirt

my opinion on whether the following wrestlers should join or not:

BIG SHOW- no fuckin way, his career is dead, vince wouldve dropped him long ago if it wasnt for his 10 year contract

EDGE & JERICHO- its not gonna work, remember when hart and jarret joined , no one accpeted them, i think if you;'re small and a great technical wrestler, you wont be accpeted
because lets face it, the NWO didnt make its name doing suplexes and ankle locks, they did it by beating ass, which is what the Halls, the Nashes and the Hogans do....

TRIPLE H, SHAWN MICHAELS & XPAC-
i really think at least 2 of the aforementioned 3 will not only join but fit in, ive ALWAYS been a huge xpac mark, i love that cat but his lil DX suit and gimmick needed to go, if he came back with the nwo, with every thing different from them songs to costume, his career would be rejuvenated,
i see shawn michael being in the NWO, as an executive tho, he would do good as a wrestler, but him coming back to lead the NWO would look good

BOOKER T
i dont know about yall, but i definitely see booker in the nwo

anyways
peace out

nWo shouldnt get guys like Jericho and Edge....WHAT?  Heres the deal..Hall, Nash, and Hogan are old and are terrible workers--they need WRESTLERS to carry the wrestling aspect of the angle.  That way we can have Jericho/Hogan teaming up and what not--so hogan doesnt completely stink up the joint in a single match.

bez

new World orderont be tryin to recruit loads cos t
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2002, 04:51:50 AM »
Edge wud fit in nice I think, so wud X-pac and maybe test.  I think that the group will consist of:

Nash
Hogan
Hall
Syxx
Curt Hennig

thats about it.  They wont be trying to recruit loads cos then it will get out of hand.  Why is ya'll saying triple H has been thinking about joining.  LIke FUCK its up to them.  They get told where to go who to fight who to beef with if Triple H joins the nwo its because he has been told to.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2002, 06:06:22 AM »
I think the NWO should stay Heavyweight, personally, and not recruit everybody and his brother.  They oughta keep It Hogan, Hall, Nash, and add Steiner, and Bret Hart, if he ever comes back.  Those 5 could take on any combination of wrestlers.  

They'll probably add x-pac though, it's pretty much given that they will, so I think realistically, the NWO is gonna be

Hogan
Hall
Nash
X-pac
Scott Steiner
and

possibly Shawn Michaels.  that'll be the first 6 people. Pllllllease don't let them get bigger than this, it'll be stupid.  They need to keep it small... because basically, they don't NEED anymore than those.