Author Topic: I want to give props to Lights...  (Read 755 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: I want to give props to Lights...
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 07:39:18 PM »
Elior seeks everyones approval.Its pretty pathetic.
jay stfu ur canadian!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2009, 08:09:24 PM »
jay stfu ur canadian!

LMAO your Armenian dude come on now you have no room to talk

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2009, 08:11:57 PM »
lol @ lights goin on off heads
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc555

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2009, 08:22:46 PM »
jay stfu ur canadian!
Canada is better then states in every way.The people,the health care,the quality of life,the air,the wildlife.The only thing the states has is a bigger population,we have a bigger land with less people.Having a large space to live with less people will always be btter then a smaller space with more people.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2009, 08:25:52 PM »
awww shit lights gon be callin out gang members on his debut album by street name...lol
keep sparkin the fire..jay and others
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2009, 01:49:23 AM »
jay stfu ur canadian!
Canada is better then states in every way.The people,the health care,the quality of life,the air,the wildlife.The only thing the states has is a bigger population,we have a bigger land with less people.Having a large space to live with less people will always be btter then a smaller space with more people.
if la isnt better than canada in more ways why do we have a better population?
are you going to tell me population's preference of one place over another doesn't mean that its actually better?
*how about year round sunny weathre*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2009, 06:14:47 PM »
jay stfu ur canadian!

LA>all of Canada LOL

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2009, 08:29:01 PM »
jay stfu ur canadian!

LA>all of Canada LOL
LMAO

Jaydc555

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2009, 11:58:19 PM »
Really so where is la ranked in the world for places to live?LOLIts not even a top 20 city in your country.

Jaydc555

« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2009, 12:00:07 AM »
jay stfu ur canadian!
if la isnt better than canada in more ways why do we have a better population?
are you going to tell me population's preference of one place over another doesn't mean that its actually better?
*how about year round sunny weathre*
How about year round pollution!lol.By your logic china is the greatest place to live then because it has the most people in such a small space

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2009, 02:10:00 AM »
Really so where is la ranked in the world for places to live?LOLIts not even a top 20 city in your country.
FUCK STATISTICS... MORE PEOPLE MOVE TO LA... AND LIVE AT LA THAN ANY OF YOUR CITIES...
NOW IF WE LOOK AT STATISTICS CANADIANS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE BAD PEOPLE AT ALL...
--------
BUT LOOK AT YOU... ALL YOU ARE IS A DICK RIDING ASSHOLE...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2009, 10:08:03 AM »

statistics say canadians are fags

Jaydc555

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2009, 10:09:22 PM »
So me national study that says la is a great place to live.You cant.Sorry Ill take the word of real people that actually live their own lives,not some suburban rich kids that go to raves.You still live at home you sad pathetic boy.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2009, 07:51:42 AM »

statistics say canadians are fags
lol @ THIS ...
DUBCC STATS?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2009, 07:52:59 AM »
So me national study that says la is a great place to live.You cant.Sorry Ill take the word of real people that actually live their own lives,not some suburban rich kids that go to raves.You still live at home you sad pathetic boy.
DOG... YOU'RE OBSERVATIONS ARE SO OFF THE WALL...