Author Topic: I want to give props to Lights...  (Read 757 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: I want to give props to Lights...
« Reply #60 on: September 21, 2009, 01:01:44 PM »
Look let's be honest.

Canada is nice. It is peaceful, beautiful, easy going people. That being said it lacks the edge that makes a place like America, especially LA exciting.

On the other hand, LA is full of materialistic people, crime, and low quality of life unless you are wealthy.

So any stupid fucking comment like Canada>USA, or LA>Canada makes no sense and is obviously part of you two girls' pissing contest.

d

dogg you're sometimes really fuckin funny...

Blasphemy

« Reply #61 on: September 21, 2009, 01:12:37 PM »
Isn't Toronto like constantly voted the safest place on earth?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #62 on: September 21, 2009, 01:20:06 PM »
Isn't Toronto like constantly voted the safest place on earth?
bunch of gay ppl live there thats y its so safe...
no real people to commit crime...
or economy is really good

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 21, 2009, 03:08:31 PM »
Look let's be honest.

Canada is nice. It is peaceful, beautiful, easy going people. That being said it lacks the edge that makes a place like America, especially LA exciting.

On the other hand, LA is full of materialistic people, crime, and low quality of life unless you are wealthy.

So any stupid fucking comment like Canada>USA, or LA>Canada makes no sense and is obviously part of you two girls' pissing contest.

of course a pussy such as yourself would favor canada over cali

Cali Climate

« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2009, 03:14:20 PM »
Look let's be honest.

I don't know what being a pussy has to do with it, you're a complete dork and a coward and you say tons of ignorant things all the time. Plus I never said I like Canada over California. I liked living in Vancouver over LA, but that's because I'm not a wigger and I enjoy seeking quality of life over street cred, but that's largely due to the fact I was raised in a pretty diverse area around a lot of fucked up shit, so i don't have to try and prove myself all the time a' la the woodland hills wigger crowd. Comprehend?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2009, 09:31:45 PM »
Look let's be honest.

I don't know what being a pussy has to do with it, you're a complete dork and a coward and you say tons of ignorant things all the time. Plus I never said I like Canada over California. I liked living in Vancouver over LA, but that's because I'm not a wigger and I enjoy seeking quality of life over street cred, but that's largely due to the fact I was raised in a pretty diverse area around a lot of fucked up shit, so i don't have to try and prove myself all the time a' la the woodland hills wigger crowd. Comprehend?

after wearing those glasses, you definitely have to prove yourself

Cali Climate

« Reply #66 on: September 21, 2009, 09:46:41 PM »
Look let's be honest.

Nice try, I'm official enough to wear a mink at a peta convention.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: September 21, 2009, 09:50:01 PM »
Look let's be honest.

nothing official about looking like a fag

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2009, 11:19:37 AM »
Look let's be honest.

VANCOUVER CANADA
OR VANCOUVER WA

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2009, 11:20:18 AM »
Look let's be honest.

RETARDED