Author Topic: Lakers vs. Bulls Tonite  (Read 429 times)

Youngster323

Re: Lakers vs. Bulls Tonite
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2002, 01:32:28 PM »

i aint tryna say that tha lakers arent good. i jus think its funny how many people are on their nuts (bandwagon) lol. i mean, sum of tha muhafuckaz on here i know are really fans, n i dont diss them. but, its crazee to say that Shaq n Kobe are co-MVPS....n theyre not even tha top team in tha league, their still 3 games back frum Sac. n barely ahead of tha Mavs n Spurs. LOL espn jus said..."if the bulls could jus play the lakers every game....theyd be undefeated" lol.

just to let you know, i didnt start likin the lakers when they won the championship,i remember when nick the quik almost choked Del Harris funny ass shit im barely 15, and i remember those horrible years when it was game 4 against the Spurs and it was OT back in 6th grade and it was kobe's 1st year and they handed him the ball and he shot 4 airballs and cost the game, but at the end David Robinson came over and hugged Kobe and told him "dont worry kid, there is somethin in you" LOL it looked like he said that but i dont really know. Well maybe thats a useless story but thats when i found out Kobe could be something in this leauge. that was an unforgettable moment.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Youngster323

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2002, 01:32:48 PM »

i aint tryna say that tha lakers arent good. i jus think its funny how many people are on their nuts (bandwagon) lol. i mean, sum of tha muhafuckaz on here i know are really fans, n i dont diss them. but, its crazee to say that Shaq n Kobe are co-MVPS....n theyre not even tha top team in tha league, their still 3 games back frum Sac. n barely ahead of tha Mavs n Spurs. LOL espn jus said..."if the bulls could jus play the lakers every game....theyd be undefeated" lol.

just to let you know, i didnt start likin the lakers when they won the championship,i remember when nick the quik almost choked Del Harris funny ass shit im barely 15, and i remember those horrible years when it was game 4 against the Spurs and it was OT back in 6th grade and it was kobe's 1st year and they handed him the ball and he shot 4 airballs and cost the game, but at the end David Robinson came over and hugged Kobe and told him "dont worry kid, there is somethin in you" LOL it looked like he said that but i dont really know. Well maybe thats a useless story but thats when i found out Kobe could be something in this leauge. that was an unforgettable moment.

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2002, 07:36:13 PM »
What some of you niggas fail to realize is that the Lakers are still the team to beat. Playing uninspired basketball and dealing with injuries and they still have the 2nd best record in the NBA says a lot!! In the end, I'll be chillin' on Figueroa Blvd in a nice summer day watching the parade AGAIN.

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

ToNe1904

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2002, 08:01:44 PM »
what im sayin is this...if the Lakers start to believe their own hype as much as their fans do, theyll get bounced outta tha playoffs REAL quik. tha west is WAY stronger then it was last year. n tha reason tha lakers beat tha good teams, n lose to tha bad ones.....is because they lack focus sumtimes, they think they can run people over....n they cant. so when playoff time comes around, if theyre not ready...they will be beat. ill admit that shaq n kobe are tha best 1, 2 combo in tha game. but co-MVP, i dont think so. Ima spurs fan, so of course im on they side. theyre not playin so hot right now eitha....still about 2 1/2 games back frum tha lakers i think. And true....the lakers won last year, so they are tha team to beat....but....tha "team to beat" isnt ALWAYS the best team in the league. In football, last year tha Ravens were the "team to beat".....n what happened? they got beat. so Laker fans dont get too cocky....yur team is good...but in no way good enuff to think they can jus lay theyre rep on tha court n otha teams r gonna lay down, paleez.

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2002, 11:55:33 PM »
MVP=JORDAN

jordan should be the MVP if he takes da WIZARDS to the playoffs..
well comin back to LA...it just shows how dependent the team is on these two - Kobe and Shaq, they jus dont win if one of them aint there ... personally i think they wont win the CHAMPIONSHIP this year..

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Youngster323

« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2002, 08:29:57 AM »
how can they not win the championship this year.....they have a better bench than last year, Derek fisher is starting to average 15 points a game, Samaki is being a very solid defender (better than Grant) The only team that has a chance are the Kings which will be the Western Conference Finals. and its goin to 6 or 7, but the lakers will win. and in the east the wizards are playing great, with Hamilton in the line up they have won 13 straight and defeated the kings last nite. back to the west...DAllas cant even beat the lakers, Spurs cant find a way to beat the lakers even withouth shaq. Maybe the T Wolves have a chance in the west and the lakers might add Charles Oakley so if they do, the lakers will definetly take it.