Author Topic: The Official Kanye West L Thread  (Read 965 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Official Kanye West L Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2009, 08:28:47 PM »
aite str8 up if any sort of rape was involved then he needs to be in wit the dogs and maybe even get ate up like a dog eatin his dinner....again if rape was involved
true he might have gotten away wit rape since hes got the money but at the end of the day....IF HE RAPED HER HE NEEDS TO HAVE WORSE DONE TO HIM
and im not belivein the media etc...im neutral on it

but kobe didnt rape the girl, he had sexual relations but i like that SIR RAPES A LOT TITLE lol

As soon as kanye puts out another great album people wont give a shit anymore.Same way nobody cared about r.kellys shit once he dropped the ignition remix,same way they didnt care about kobe bryant aka sir rapes a lot when he scored 81 points.
Dont let the media fool you.Kobe raped her.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2009, 08:32:41 PM »

Elano

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2009, 09:49:47 PM »
hes not in the top 100 rappers of all time
he's not even a rapper

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2009, 10:01:24 PM »
No way Kobe raped that bitch. She was sucha hoe. Hadn't she fucked like 3 guys in 3 nights before him? Don't get it twisted, she ain't jumpin' at no regular ass dick and then turnin' down Kobe dick, no homo. C'mon now.
hahaha well said

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2009, 10:04:25 PM »
No way Kobe raped that bitch. She was sucha hoe. Hadn't she fucked like 3 guys in 3 nights before him? Don't get it twisted, she ain't jumpin' at no regular ass dick and then turnin' down Kobe dick, no homo. C'mon now.
hahaha well said
haha see, muhfukka gets it
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2009, 10:06:08 PM »
Kanye's biggest loss was losing his mother to plastic surgery.  How fucked up is that?  Such an artificial act and you die from it.  It's sad you lost your ma but god damn EGO CHECK.  We wonder where he got it from.

Edit:

Also, I don't mind when he's being an egotistical bastard over his own material but this is the first time he's done it for someone else.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2009, 10:06:43 PM »
kanye west has an amazing hip hop discography.College dropout is a classic.Late registration and graduation were incredible albums as well.Anyone who doesnt agree just has no taste in music.He may not be the worlds most versatile rapper but he makes great music.And his production skills are almost unmatched this generation.
At least kanye has the balls to stand up and say what he believes in.I may not agree with him but I respect kanye more then any other rapper.He stays true to himself and he speaks from his heart.Most people are cowards and dont have the balls he has.People like jay z saying fuck auto tune but its ok if so and so and so and so uses it unwilling to speak their mind.Too many people have these lame ass industry answers.He may be a douche bag but I still like him better then 95 percent of other rappers who lie in 95 percent of their rhymes.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2009, 10:08:56 PM »
As soon as kanye puts out another great album people wont give a shit anymore.Same way nobody cared about r.kellys shit once he dropped the ignition remix,same way they didnt care about kobe bryant aka sir rapes a lot when he scored 81 points.
We're talking about crimes (where there's a possibility of innocence) versus a situation that was broadcasted to more than 10 million homes. I wouldn't rule out a Kanye comeback but right now, the public just really seems to have had enough of him. I think this was bound to happen. People still liked his music but his ego was getting to the point where people were kind of getting tired of it. I think this event pushed it over the edge. The thing with this one was a lot of people were sympathetic for the girl. This is an award that was for voted for by the MTV audience so the majority of those voters were fans and wanted to see her get the trophy. Interrupting her in the middle of the speech like that when she clearly seemed to be on top of the world really pissed a lot of people off. Kanye is a talented entertainer but that doesn't always matter to the general public when things like this go down. This more along the lines of a Sinead O'Connor ripping the pope's picture on SNL kind of thing.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2009, 10:09:15 PM »
kanye west has an amazing hip hop discography.College dropout is a classic.Late registration and graduation were incredible albums as well.Anyone who doesnt agree just has no taste in music.He may not be the worlds most versatile rapper but he makes great music.And his production skills are almost unmatched this generation.
At least kanye has the balls to stand up and say what he believes in.I may not agree with him but I respect kanye more then any other rapper.He stays true to himself and he speaks from his heart.Most people are cowards and dont have the balls he has.People like jay z saying fuck auto tune but its ok if so and so and so and so uses it unwilling to speak their mind.Too many people have these lame ass industry answers.He may be a douche bag but I still like him better then 95 percent of other rappers who lie in 95 percent of their rhymes.

How can you dislike Kid CuDi but be on the nuts of Ye?

And, I agree that one should speak from the heart but no one asked for his fucking opinion, that wasn't the kanye west hour.  It was an awards selection that he had nothing to do with beyond association with an artist.
- Banks

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2009, 10:09:37 PM »
^He is a fucking asshole but no arguments on his talent

College Dropout & Graduation are dope as hell, but Late Registration wasn't as good imo. Fuck 808s lol. His production talent though is indeed almost unmatched in this generation. His beats always stand out. If he did all of BP3, that had classic potential. Only argument ppl use to say he isn't a good producer is he rarely makes any changes to the songs he samples which is true, but I chalk that up to good sample finding  ;)

Knoc-turn'al told me a dope ass story about when he first met Kanye and how he was pretty much a nobody and had him produce "Muzik"
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Jaydc555

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2009, 10:11:14 PM »

How can you dislike Kid CuDi but be on the nuts of Ye?

And, I agree that one should speak from the heart but no one asked for his fucking opinion, that wasn't the kanye west hour.  It was an awards selection that he had nothing to do with beyond association with an artist.
I didnt say I disliked kid cudi.I just said hes average and nothing special.And its the truth.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 10:13:57 PM by Jaydc »

Kool Beenz

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2009, 10:11:24 PM »
Fuck Kanye

Jimmy H.

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 10:25:06 PM »
But it's not "speaking his mind" that's the problem, it's the forum he chose for it. There's nothing wrong with being passionate and telling people what's on your mind. But by your rationale, all those wacky Mid-west church folks who crash military funerals to protest dead soldiers in the name of God are keeping it 100. And then there's the Klan. Nobody is saying Americans shouldn't be allowed a mouthpiece, no matter what their beliefs but using somebody else's moment to create publicity for yourself ain't real in my book. You're acting as if Kanye's only chance to comment on this was at that very moment. He walked right in in the middle of someone else accepting an award and grabbed the microphone from them. I'm all for people having the balls to speak their mind but they should also have the brain to know the time. Popping up drunk half way through someone's first big awards acceptance speech probably ain't the time. If the situation was real, Kanye should wear the shoes and own it but even he knows he cross a line on this one. You can laugh at the incident or you can be upset or you can not care at all but I really don't get how you can respect it.

And does this mean you think that "talented people" shouldn't get called out when they act like complete shitheads?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 10:29:35 PM by Jimmy H. »

Jaydc555

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 10:29:37 PM »
But it's not "speaking his mind" that's the problem, it's the forum he chose for it. There's nothing wrong with being passionate and telling people what's on your mind. But by your rationale, all those wacky Mid-west church folks who crash military funerals to protest dead soldiers in the name of God are keeping it 100. And then there's the Klan. Nobody is saying Americans shouldn't be allowed a mouthpiece, no matter what their beliefs but using somebody else's moment to create publicity for yourself ain't real in my book. You're acting as if Kanye's only chance to comment on this was at that very moment. He walked right in in the middle of someone else accepting an award and grabbed the microphone from them. I'm all for people having the balls to speak their mind but they should also have the brain to know the time. Popping up drunk half way through someone's first big awards acceptance speech probably ain't the time. If the situation was real, Kanye should wear the shoes and own it but even he knows he cross a line on this one. You can laugh at the incident or you can be upset or you can not care at all but I really don't get how you can respect it.
I never said I respected this incident in particular.Frankly I could give a shit.It made me laugh and people are blowing this way the fuck out of proportion.This mtv awards for fucks sakes not the goddamn oscars.People are way too sensitive.That and they just love to talk shit about celebritities no matter who it is.People seem to care more about their lives then their own.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2009, 10:32:48 PM »
I never said I respected this incident in particular.Frankly I could give a shit.It made me laugh and people are blowing this way the fuck out of proportion.This mtv awards for fucks sakes not the goddamn oscars.People are way too sensitive.That and they just love to talk shit about celebritities no matter who it is.People seem to care more about their lives then their own.

haha, why are you posting then?  Don't you realize the hypocrisy of that statement while commenting on someone else?
- Banks