Author Topic: The Official Kanye West L Thread  (Read 966 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: The Official Kanye West L Thread
« Reply #45 on: September 16, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »
On some real shit Kanye is one of the better artists out there. You know as far as this music thing goes. But as far as his character goes..he's a fruitcake..a Jesus freak. And Kobe...I don't give a fucc if he raped that bitch. Thanx to him the Lakers are the World Champions. If that's not redemption then I don't know what is.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #46 on: September 16, 2009, 09:33:50 PM »
lol, he said that Kanye needs an ass kicking; not that he wanted to do it.
He said he needs a swift kick in the ass. Little different from an ass-kicking. That's more him saying he needs to get his shit straight.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2009, 09:48:59 PM »
kanye west has an amazing hip hop discography.College dropout is a classic.Late registration and graduation were incredible albums as well.Anyone who doesnt agree just has no taste in music.He may not be the worlds most versatile rapper but he makes great music.And his production skills are almost unmatched this generation.
At least kanye has the balls to stand up and say what he believes in.I may not agree with him but I respect kanye more then any other rapper.He stays true to himself and he speaks from his heart.Most people are cowards and dont have the balls he has.People like jay z saying fuck auto tune but its ok if so and so and so and so uses it unwilling to speak their mind.Too many people have these lame ass industry answers.He may be a douche bag but I still like him better then 95 percent of other rappers who lie in 95 percent of their rhymes.

Look homie, theres a big difference between having balls and being unclassy and immature. Only people that do not know the difference are the ones that fall under the latter category.

Jaydc555

« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2009, 11:53:14 PM »
kanye west has an amazing hip hop discography.College dropout is a classic.Late registration and graduation were incredible albums as well.Anyone who doesnt agree just has no taste in music.He may not be the worlds most versatile rapper but he makes great music.And his production skills are almost unmatched this generation.
At least kanye has the balls to stand up and say what he believes in.I may not agree with him but I respect kanye more then any other rapper.He stays true to himself and he speaks from his heart.Most people are cowards and dont have the balls he has.People like jay z saying fuck auto tune but its ok if so and so and so and so uses it unwilling to speak their mind.Too many people have these lame ass industry answers.He may be a douche bag but I still like him better then 95 percent of other rappers who lie in 95 percent of their rhymes.

Look homie, theres a big difference between having balls and being unclassy and immature. Only people that do not know the difference are the ones that fall under the latter category.
It was the fucking mtv awards.That whole show is unclassy and immature

Quadruple OG

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 05:34:23 PM »

Blasphemy

« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 06:41:03 PM »
Another L courtesy of Stephen Colbert

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/15/colbert-schools-kanye-thi_n_287086.html

lmao at the Auto-Tune shit xD

Also anyone who says Kanya has a classic album is a moron. I'll say this, its not shitty, but its no where near masterpieces either.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 06:43:26 PM by Blasphemy »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 07:11:03 PM »
is Kanye really taking L's?

people are still talking about it, his name is still in the news; i think these "L's" are "W's" in Kanye's mind.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 07:26:07 PM »
People talk about the guy who murdered the yale student.  Not all news is good news. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

2euce 7even

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2009, 01:25:43 AM »
Kanye's biggest loss was losing his mother to plastic surgery.  How fucked up is that?  Such an artificial act and you die from it.  It's sad you lost your ma but god damn EGO CHECK.  We wonder where he got it from.
what´s wrong with it?

JohnnyL

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2009, 05:46:15 AM »
Another L courtesy of Stephen Colbert

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/15/colbert-schools-kanye-thi_n_287086.html

LMFAO!  I wondered if Colbert would somehow incorporate this into his "feud" with Kanye.