Author Topic: So I went out and COPPED that Kid Cudi album  (Read 1726 times)

Jaydc555

Re: So I went out and COPPED that Kid Cudi album
« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2009, 11:18:44 PM »
more I listen to the album the better it gets, this is easily album of the year so far
LOL

it's bitches like you the reason why tracks like "ricky bobby" getting radio play
Coming from the guy who called that snoop song auto tune song of the year LOL

what auto tune song came out that year was better then sexual eruption?
Who the fuck cares all auto tune is fucking terrible.And for the record I didnt even know a song called ricky bobby existed.I prefer listening to good music thank you.Ill leave the auto tune songs of the year selections to white girls like you.Now go enjoy your kid cudi album ELizabeth Ill be over here listening to hip hop.

eNgIeS

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2009, 02:43:39 AM »
I went and bought this today after listening to it like 6 times on mp3. I hadn't really heard any Kid Cudi other than Heartless (what did he do on that song hard to tell) and the crookers remix of day n nite

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2009, 06:32:08 AM »
I went and bought this today after listening to it like 6 times on mp3. I hadn't really heard any Kid Cudi other than Heartless (what did he do on that song hard to tell) and the crookers remix of day n nite

the crookers remix of day and night is pretty good
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

eNgIeS

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2009, 06:42:22 AM »

its quite popular in Australia, well at least on triple J. That, Brooklyn We Go Hard & DOA are 3 USA hip hop songs that seem to get play outside of the Aussie hip hop and other music on there

ikke

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2009, 06:46:28 AM »

Doesn't make sense tho...
It's a club song but it's a bout some lonely stoner

Jaydc555

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2009, 11:32:50 AM »

For idiots thats supposed to brilliant.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2009, 06:05:00 PM »
You're a hater.  You don't like cat but you keep coming in here. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc555

« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2009, 06:12:51 PM »
Im a hater because im discussing it and dont like it?LOL.So its ok for people that like the album to discuss it but people that dont like it arent allowed?I thought his mixtape was better then the album.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2009, 06:53:33 PM »
You feel the need to insult people and constantly degrade it hence you're a hater.
- Banks

Jaydc555

« Reply #54 on: September 20, 2009, 06:54:43 PM »
You feel the need to insult people and constantly degrade it hence you're a hater.
I call a spade a spade and I call an idiot an idiot.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2009, 06:58:47 PM »
And, you're a hater.
- Banks

Jaydc555

« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2009, 07:04:07 PM »
Using the phrase Hater is the defense of people that cant take critiscm of something they love.I thought you were better then that action.I didnt even say cudi is terrible or anything along those lines.A hater is someone who hates the music no matter what and enters in every thread just to rag on the artist.Elano is a hater.Long Beach iz active is a hater.I actually liked kid named cudi but this album was mediocre and not worthy of album of the year praise.Thats just plain silly.Just because somethings different doesnt make it good.And I didnt even think this album was different it just sounded like another pop album with mediocre lyrics,mediocre melodies and didnt give me any sense of having sincere emotions involved.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #57 on: September 20, 2009, 07:05:41 PM »

I guess that's the irony to it, but it I've heard the remix in a club and it bangs
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: September 20, 2009, 07:37:26 PM »
Using the phrase Hater is the defense of people that cant take critiscm of something they love.I thought you were better then that action.I didnt even say cudi is terrible or anything along those lines.A hater is someone who hates the music no matter what and enters in every thread just to rag on the artist.Elano is a hater.Long Beach iz active is a hater.I actually liked kid named cudi but this album was mediocre and not worthy of album of the year praise.Thats just plain silly.Just because somethings different doesnt make it good.And I didnt even think this album was different it just sounded like another pop album with mediocre lyrics,mediocre melodies and didnt give me any sense of having sincere emotions involved.

There's a difference in between pointing out perceived flaws and your inability to relate such as you have done in this post and critiquing those who find his music entertaining.  When you start calling people idiots and such you're no different then when Long Beach Is Activ is acting like a hater.  Additionally, when you keep hammering away at the negative when you've clearly stated your peace - you come across as a hater.  No one is always a hater but you're acting like one in this thread.   

You haven't brought anything new to the discussion.  You keep telling us,

• he's mediocre with his lyrics, his flow, and beats
  • he doesn't come across as sincere to me

We get it.  You don't like it and you can't relate.

On a more positive note, I am interested in what music you consider "genuine" and "deep."  One of your major complaints is that it failed these labels, what albums released this year do you think are?  What's a non-mediocore release this year for you?
- Banks

Jaydc555

« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2009, 07:49:59 PM »
I keep making those points because nobody can dispute them.All people keep saying is great album without saying much else.And its not about relating to it because theirs nothing to relate to.The lyrics are for lack of a better word fluff.When three quarters of your album are about being depressed and a loner you better back that up with something.Theirs NOTHING.Its extremely shallow.I just want people to point me to what the fuck their talking about because I just dont see it.

As for what releases I liked.I loved the slaughterhouse album because it was exactly what I wanted.Minimilistic beats that allowed the emcees to do what they do best spit hot lyrics and great wordplay.

Joe Buddens escape route was a much more deep,sincere project.Say what you want about who he is but at least he goes into depth in his songs.Compare the two and its not even close.

To take it away from hip hop listen to chevelles new album sci-fi crimes.Cudi could learn a lot about song writing from this band.