Author Topic: Anyone ever been to Hawaii  (Read 141 times)

herpes

Anyone ever been to Hawaii
« on: September 01, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »
Anyone, I'm thinking about going away to Honolulu for a week.  I probably won't because I'm a cheap fuck but just curious anyone ever been ?

universe

Re: Anyone ever been to Hawaii
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 10:22:02 PM »
NO, BUT I THINK YOU'RE MONEY WOULD BE WELL SPENT IN BRAZIL :-*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 08:00:54 AM »
yea...hawaii is the shit 8)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 12:20:11 PM »
I was in Hawaii for 2 weeks about a month ago.  I spent one week in Honolulu and one in Maui.  Maui shat all over Honolulu in every aspect.  Honolulu is like a big time tourist destination.  If you stay downtown it's busy, crowded and feels sort of faceless.  Maui had a real island feel to it and had actual Hawaiians.  Honolulu is mostly Japanese tourists and the week I was there a US Navy ship was in port so a lot of sailors were there too.  I say if you're gonna go; save a shit ton of money and go to Maui, you wont regret it. 

-KIDRENEGADE-

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 12:24:55 PM »
NOPE

herpes

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 03:52:48 PM »
I was in Hawaii for 2 weeks about a month ago.  I spent one week in Honolulu and one in Maui.  Maui shat all over Honolulu in every aspect.  Honolulu is like a big time tourist destination.  If you stay downtown it's busy, crowded and feels sort of faceless.  Maui had a real island feel to it and had actual Hawaiians.  Honolulu is mostly Japanese tourists and the week I was there a US Navy ship was in port so a lot of sailors were there too.  I say if you're gonna go; save a shit ton of money and go to Maui, you wont regret it. 

If I were to go to Maui would I need to rent a car ?  I was reading Honolulu everything is in walking distance and if it's not you have trolleys that can basically take you anywhere else.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 06:10:34 PM »
Yeah, if you've got the money you can't go wrong.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2009, 09:05:25 AM »
KIDRenegade knows whats up...Maui>>>>>>Honolulu

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 02:33:51 AM »

If I were to go to Maui would I need to rent a car ?  I was reading Honolulu everything is in walking distance and if it's not you have trolleys that can basically take you anywhere else.

Thats the thing about Maui, you do need a car, its really the only drawback.  Everything is far but you appreciate the drive.  Almost every road is on the coastline so you enjoy driving around. 

-KIDRENEGADE-