Poll

HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?

UPON ARRIVAL
1 (7.7%)
HE WILL NEVER LEAVE SALINAS, HE'S A WEST COAST NIGGA
7 (53.8%)
THEY MIGHT LOVE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS ANTI-SEMITIC SWASTICA TATOED TO ON HIS HEART
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?  (Read 981 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 07:44:56 PM »
i aint seen too many jews in fights but ive seen mexicans and them muthafuccas aint no joke. they can get shit handled. period

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 07:51:01 PM »
no shit whats the difference besides they are different countries

both deserve to die

different languages; difference in religious backgrounds of the population; difference in ethnic make up of the population; difference in constitution; that's some of the main ones.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 07:56:51 PM »

both deserve to die

different languages; difference in religious backgrounds of the population; difference in ethnic make up of the population; difference in constitution; that's some of the main ones.

my bad for directing it to a whole country it was mainly directed to the Talibans and Muslim extremest
i know there are some good muslim people out there

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2009, 07:59:09 PM »

both deserve to die

my bad for directing it to a whole country it was mainly directed to the Talibans and Muslim extremest
they fuckin hate jews ill give them that

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »

both deserve to die

indeed; I wanna get those Taliban and extremists out too.
Iraq and Iran have some of holiest sites for Shia Muslims which are pretty peaceful inside when I went about 10 years ago.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2009, 08:32:53 PM »

both deserve to die

for crying out loud they had so many differences that they went to war...
but AG and mothafucca are two lilttle children.... they need LIFE EXPERIENCE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009, 10:06:36 AM »
LMAO. the stupidity is incredible

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009, 10:16:06 AM »
I dont see why he would die. Cus he talks shit about Jews?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009, 10:31:23 AM »

no, because he's a soft pussy who cant even deal with his emotions, let alone the ways of the middle-east. common sense, really

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2009, 10:35:47 AM »

no, because he's a soft pussy who cant even deal with his emotions, let alone the ways of the middle-east. common sense, really

Maybe, I dunno....dont really know the guy. The thing is, the entire middle east is fucked up lol.  Just like anywhere else, there are parts that are completely peaceful.  If youre just sayin he wouldnt last in the most war torn areas...ok. But do you think you would? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2009, 10:38:00 AM »

Maybe, I dunno....dont really know the guy. The thing is, the entire middle east is fucked up lol.  Just like anywhere else, there are parts that are completely peaceful.  If youre just sayin he wouldnt last in the most war torn areas...ok. But do you think you would? lol

ummm, yea....i have family in the middle east and i visit there all the time....all areas,even the most fucked up spots you wouldnt imagine.

« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2009, 10:44:11 AM »

ummm, yea....i have family in the middle east and i visit there all the time....all areas,even the most fucked up spots you wouldnt imagine.

I hope u understand man, that for pretty much everybody on this site...theyll look at this one of two ways. Either one, the spots your family is in are not that bad....or two, if they are in the bad spots and you go there, they must not be that bad afterall.  Dont take it as a diss, but Im sure u can understand that if you want to make the areas your family is in out there seem real fucked up...dont say that you go there.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2009, 10:51:57 AM »

I hope u understand man, that for pretty much everybody on this site...theyll look at this one of two ways. Either one, the spots your family is in are not that bad....or two, if they are in the bad spots and you go there, they must not be that bad afterall.  Dont take it as a diss, but Im sure u can understand that if you want to make the areas your family is in out there seem real fucked up...dont say that you go there.

huh? i really dont see what you're tryna get at LOL

« Reply #28 on: September 17, 2009, 10:54:59 AM »

nuthin man. reread it and im sure youll see what im sayin...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 17, 2009, 10:58:41 AM »

nuthin man. reread it and im sure youll see what im sayin...

i guess you're tryna say that i wouldnt survive in the fucked up areas of the middle-east, but you're pretty dumb for that one, cuz i have been in the worst of warzones, so ur just spewing bullshit, as usual....LOL, do me a favor and let me know when ur in LA, my dude