Poll

HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?

UPON ARRIVAL
1 (7.7%)
HE WILL NEVER LEAVE SALINAS, HE'S A WEST COAST NIGGA
7 (53.8%)
THEY MIGHT LOVE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS ANTI-SEMITIC SWASTICA TATOED TO ON HIS HEART
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?  (Read 982 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 01:37:10 PM »
^crime is not a badge of honor, square. you were tryna act like taft high school was some safe zone since it's located in woodland hills and u got checked on it. man up and accept your loss.

Cali Climate

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 01:38:10 PM »
lol the only person who consistently loses and gets embarrassed here is you. lol, ask around.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 01:53:39 PM »
lol the only person who consistently loses and gets embarrassed here is you. lol, ask around.

LOL@"ask around". just more proof of what a fucking geek you are.

lets not forget that you're notorious on this site for bitching out of meeting up with looney :laugh:

Cali Climate

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 01:54:47 PM »
It ain't bitching out if you never had the intention of going anywhere in the first place  :laugh:

Speaking of bitching out, why did you never fight acgrundy?

Roccy

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 02:01:08 PM »
LOL@confusing iraq with iran. mexicans.

i would love to go to Iraq and kill some fuckin towel heads... hopefully i kill some of Roccy's cousins

too bad they said im not "sane" enough but half the military aint either

ROFLMAO!

You fucking fruit cake.

how it really goes down..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 02:15:32 PM »
It ain't bitching out if you never had the intention of going anywhere in the first place  :laugh:

Speaking of bitching out, why did you never fight acgrundy?

maybe it had to do with the fact that he didnt throw any punches.. i met up with him to play ball for 500 bux, pussy. you're too scared to even go see looney,let alone fight him. pathetic.

Sikotic™

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 02:32:46 PM »
2 kids were murdered near the private Catholic high school up the street from me. It must be thuggish ruggish over there. I think they hide weapons in their uniforms.

you're truly an ignorant fool if you think there is no gang affiliation within taft high school.
My cousins that went there said it was one of the better high schools they've attended. Maybe they're crazy, I dunno. I can't speak from experience.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 03:42:04 PM »
gang affiliation hahaha theres over priveledged fuckups everywhere who want to be a a big bad ass, that doesnt mean shit

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2009, 04:43:37 PM »
I dont see why he would die. Cus he talks shit about Jews?

no, because he's a soft pussy who cant even deal with his emotions, let alone the ways of the middle-east. common sense, really

Maybe, I dunno....dont really know the guy. The thing is, the entire middle east is fucked up lol.  Just like anywhere else, there are parts that are completely peaceful.  If youre just sayin he wouldnt last in the most war torn areas...ok. But do you think you would? lol

ummm, yea....i have family in the middle east and i visit there all the time....all areas,even the most fucked up spots you wouldnt imagine.

I hope u understand man, that for pretty much everybody on this site...theyll look at this one of two ways. Either one, the spots your family is in are not that bad....or two, if they are in the bad spots and you go there, they must not be that bad afterall.  Dont take it as a diss, but Im sure u can understand that if you want to make the areas your family is in out there seem real fucked up...dont say that you go there.

huh? i really dont see what you're tryna get at LOL

nuthin man. reread it and im sure youll see what im sayin...

i guess you're tryna say that i wouldnt survive in the fucked up areas of the middle-east, but you're pretty dumb for that one, cuz i have been in the worst of warzones, so ur just spewing bullshit, as usual....LOL, do me a favor and let me know when ur in LA, my dude

lol u gonna come see me if Im in LA? Is Woodland Hills even considered LA? Cus I been to LA a million times...but I dont think I've been out to your suburb.

lol@ you being in the worst of warzones...LOL!!!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2009, 04:46:12 PM »
You know elior is would be too scared to get out of his nissan in inglewood, much less hang out in a war torn country.

lol  In all fairness, most of this board wouldnt get outta they car in Inglewood.  NIK is just an easy target cus of how he acts on here.  My girl was born in Inglewood so I been up there a bunch of times.  Its cool, just like any other hood.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2009, 04:56:19 PM »
You know elior is would be too scared to get out of his nissan in inglewood, much less hang out in a war torn country.

lol  In all fairness, most of this board wouldnt get outta they car in Inglewood.  NIK is just an easy target cus of how he acts on here.  My girl was born in Inglewood so I been up there a bunch of times.  Its cool, just like any other hood.

Nice, have you ever been to the forum or hollywood park out there?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2009, 04:59:41 PM »
2 kids were murdered near the private Catholic high school up the street from me. It must be thuggish ruggish over there. I think they hide weapons in their uniforms.

you're truly an ignorant fool if you think there is no gang affiliation within taft high school.
My cousins that went there said it was one of the better high schools they've attended. Maybe they're crazy, I dunno. I can't speak from experience.

in terms of violence, academics, or athletics?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2009, 05:00:30 PM »
gang affiliation hahaha theres over priveledged fuckups everywhere who want to be a a big bad ass, that doesnt mean shit

yea...over privileged kids from watts, you stupid meixcracka LOL

« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2009, 05:00:36 PM »

Nice, have you ever been to the forum or hollywood park out there?

U stay in Inglewood?  And naw, never been to either. I heard Hollywood Park is cool tho.  Just up there to visit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2009, 05:01:01 PM »
I dont see why he would die. Cus he talks shit about Jews?

no, because he's a soft pussy who cant even deal with his emotions, let alone the ways of the middle-east. common sense, really

Maybe, I dunno....dont really know the guy. The thing is, the entire middle east is fucked up lol.  Just like anywhere else, there are parts that are completely peaceful.  If youre just sayin he wouldnt last in the most war torn areas...ok. But do you think you would? lol

ummm, yea....i have family in the middle east and i visit there all the time....all areas,even the most fucked up spots you wouldnt imagine.

I hope u understand man, that for pretty much everybody on this site...theyll look at this one of two ways. Either one, the spots your family is in are not that bad....or two, if they are in the bad spots and you go there, they must not be that bad afterall.  Dont take it as a diss, but Im sure u can understand that if you want to make the areas your family is in out there seem real fucked up...dont say that you go there.

huh? i really dont see what you're tryna get at LOL

nuthin man. reread it and im sure youll see what im sayin...

i guess you're tryna say that i wouldnt survive in the fucked up areas of the middle-east, but you're pretty dumb for that one, cuz i have been in the worst of warzones, so ur just spewing bullshit, as usual....LOL, do me a favor and let me know when ur in LA, my dude

lol u gonna come see me if Im in LA? Is Woodland Hills even considered LA? Cus I been to LA a million times...but I dont think I've been out to your suburb.

lol@ you being in the worst of warzones...LOL!!!

yea, all of the sfv is part of LA, including the woods 8)